fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If you work out early mornings...

What do you do? Like before workouts? How much should you eat? And then how long should you wait before actually lifting?

What are your routines?
    "Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach. "

"Baby mammals drink milk, and you sir, are a baby mammal."

Jacobwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacobwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacobwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacobwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacobwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacobwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacobwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacobwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacobwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacobwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacobwilson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i eat during workout = i eat the 2.5 kg weights.. you know for irons brah.! f%$cker
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

Everything I have ever done in my life has always stayed. I've just added to it...But I will not change. Because when you are successful and you change, you are an idiot.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

clemelin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clemelin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clemelin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clemelin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clemelin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clemelin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clemelin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clemelin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clemelin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clemelin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clemelin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work out at 530 am before school Wake up at 5, eat some oatmeal and preworkout supp then go to the gym and do rippetoes.

fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fit2kman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by clemelin13 View Post
    I work out at 530 am before school Wake up at 5, eat some oatmeal and preworkout supp then go to the gym and do rippetoes.
    How much otmeal? What pre wo supps?
    "Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach. "

Bump!

Registered User cemetarygates31's Avatar
    cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500) cemetarygates31 is not very helpful. (-500)
    i wake up
    eat
    wait an hour to an hour and a half and then go to the gym
    u dont want to go within the first hour u wake up your disks will be filled with water so there more prown to injury and coming from a man with shiitty disks it sucks

Originally Posted by cemetarygates31 View Post
    i wake up
    eat
    wait an hour to an hour and a half and then go to the gym
    u dont want to go within the first hour u wake up your disks will be filled with water so there more prown to injury and coming from a man with shiitty disks it sucks
    How about half an hour? That's about all I have..

cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wake up and drink a shake and eat a granola bar, then i hit the gym a little over an hour later. Usually do treadmill, 5 min warmup 5 min cool down with 30-40 minutes of MIIT. Then I do my weight training. Works great for me, im so ready for my post workout shake and breakfast by the time im done haha.

LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i normally dont have time to lift in the morning since my bus comes at 6 15 but once i was tired enough to fall asleep at 5pm and i wokeup at 3am, ate, did homework, worked out
    180 Bench
    290 Squat
    300 Deadlift
    160 Clean

Im a wrestler, not a bodybuilder.

Dont make fun of me for being 130, make fun of me for being short

mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i lift before school i wake up at like 4:30 take my supps get to the gym at 5 and workout until 6, go home take a shower, eat, and go to school.
    bench-315
    squat-500
    deadlift-495
    clean-245

crypt0d is just really nice. (+1000) crypt0d is just really nice. (+1000) crypt0d is just really nice. (+1000) crypt0d is just really nice. (+1000) crypt0d is just really nice. (+1000) crypt0d is just really nice. (+1000) crypt0d is just really nice. (+1000) crypt0d is just really nice. (+1000) crypt0d is just really nice. (+1000) crypt0d is just really nice. (+1000) crypt0d is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fit2kman View Post
    What do you do? Like before workouts? How much should you eat? And then how long should you wait before actually lifting?

What are your routines?
    Better question.

How come in the morning working out feels so ****ty? When i wake up and try working out i feel a complete lack of energy, workout is so much harder in general. Anyone know why this happens?

Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i used to wake up at 6, go to cross country practice, get home and eat, and lift at around 9.

mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattschnecke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by crypt0d View Post
    Better question.

How come in the morning working out feels so ****ty? When i wake up and try working out i feel a complete lack of energy, workout is so much harder in general. Anyone know why this happens?
    i'm the complete opposite, i workout in the morning and feel ****ing amazing for the rest of the day.
    bench-315
    squat-500
    deadlift-495
    clean-245

Billage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    different people perform better during diff parts of day
    i tend to be more alert in the mornings but not as energized in comparison to the afternoon =/
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118237321

Squats do a body good! musicianman's Avatar
    musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get a mix of simple and complex carbs into your system, along with adequate protein.

Check out cytomax pre-formance if you'd like a reasonably priced shake with carbs and protein, but you should probably be eating a solid meal along with it.

Eggs are your friend, and so is milk.
    Training, philosophy, nutrition and biomedical discussion (2.0): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146797403

Video log:
    www.YouTube.com/Frootlups

Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Makk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

I wake up at 5am, have a shake with my supps (40g carbs waximaize, 40g protein)
    in gym by 5:30.
    out by 6:45ish

post workout meal
    8 whites 3 yolks, 4 slices wholemeal bread.

Bus at 8

LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wake up and have a protein shake, go to the gym and then when I come back I have breakfast.

Jeickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeickel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Munch on solid foods, stretch, warm-up and bang yourself with iron.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    The protocol I recommend ... note that TBW = target bodyweight:

60-90 minutes preworkout, have a solid, balanced meal:

Protein = 0.25g/lb TBW
    Carbs = 0.25g/lb TBW
    Adding fat at this point is fine, use your discretion as long as it fits into your macro goals. Note that this meal is skipped if you train 1st thing in the morning.

[OR]

30-0 minutes preworkout - (and/or sipped throughout the workout), have a liquid or easily digested meal:

Protein = 0.25g/lb TBW
    Carbs = 0.25g/lb TBW
    If you were going to train for close to or more than 2 hours continuously, it would definitely benefit you to have this extra preworkout meal either immediately prior to, or sipped during training. Keep the fats here incidental & not added if you're prone to gastric distress during training.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=3088

Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Up 5am, nothing better than being the only one at the gym throwin some iron around. But what I do is I have a shake ready by my bed, set the alarm a half hour before I plan to leave. Wake up and immediatly chug back the shake, then just before I leave I take NO Shotgun and i'm good to go. Feels good man
    ISSA CFT
    Total As Of Aug.1/11= 750lbs
    Goal for Sept.1/11 = 850lbs
    Goal for Oct.1/11 =900lbs
    Goal for Nov.1/11 = 950lbs
    Goal for Dec.1/11 = 1000 lbs

scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hands down regardless of what anyone says, afternoon training is going to give you optimal gains, even if its like 6-7pm you do it.
    ★★★★★Aussie Supp Misc Family★★★★★

I rep back.

spladle29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spladle29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spladle29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spladle29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spladle29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spladle29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spladle29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spladle29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spladle29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spladle29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spladle29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by clemelin13 View Post
    this. 1 packet of oatmeal and ..in my case.. superpump250, then i go to the gym.. i dont follow rippetoes though
    www.levronereport.com

i rep back

BBEssentials is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBEssentials is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBEssentials is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBEssentials is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBEssentials is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBEssentials is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBEssentials is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBEssentials is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBEssentials is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBEssentials is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBEssentials is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I took NOXplode and it worked great in the mornings, you know that test is high in the mornin right brah?

Alright so I did my first morning workout today and it was amazing. I feel so alive now. My routine was:
    woke up at six and ate oatmeal with yoghurt. 30 minutes later went to the gym and did dat der bill staR workout. Came home shower pwo shake and now eating brekky

lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    have some oats or other complex carbs, and a protein shake.
    "YOU CANNOT CARVE A STATUE FROM A PEBBLE, YOU MUST CARVE IT FROM A BOULDER"
    Currently:
    Writing articles, getting better, and cutting down to 9% BF by June 23rd.

_BiG_M is on a distinguished road. (+10) _BiG_M is on a distinguished road. (+10) _BiG_M is on a distinguished road. (+10) _BiG_M is on a distinguished road. (+10) _BiG_M is on a distinguished road. (+10) _BiG_M is on a distinguished road. (+10) _BiG_M is on a distinguished road. (+10) _BiG_M is on a distinguished road. (+10) _BiG_M is on a distinguished road. (+10) _BiG_M is on a distinguished road. (+10) _BiG_M is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I usually workout in the morning, it feels great!

Just make sure you have a solid breakfast like Oats, milk, a banana, whey, eggs,...
    Give your body the time to start digesting it so wait about 1-2 hours before working out.
    Before I workout I take 20 grams of whey proteine and 200 ml of skimmed milk as my "pre-workout shake"

EDIT: I see you only have about half an hour, I would suggest a shake with Oats, milk, a banana and some whey.
    Last edited by _BiG_M; 11-02-2009 at 07:14 AM.