and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Getting to the next level

First a little background on me....Ive been a member of this board since 2003, and have gotten fatter, UNTILL I finally figured out what it takes, and learning that life is short and its too short not to live your life the way you want to or atleast be working towards that after losing my brother and my friend in 2008. At the end of 2008, I had decided that if I was to die that very moment, all I would be left with is a bunch of what ifs and I should haves, and people would remember me as a fat guy. And that just wasnt acceptable to me. I knew people that had died at young ages, some of em were good friends of mine, but when it hits sooo close to home and it takes your only brother and one of your friends that you grew up playing in the sand box with, they were together, in the same crash, you really start to re-evaluate life. So on December 27th, 2008, after months of wallowing in self pitty, shame, regret, and all types of other emotions, I decided I would set goals and get this fat off. I weighed 372, yeah flirting with 400 pounds, and today, I sit here weighing 258. Feeling soo much better. Looking soo much better. I get compliments all the time. My bodyfat, not sure because I didnt have it measured before I started, or before I had gotten that fat, but the last known bodyfat was 25.2, and now it is 14 percent. My question is this, after the end of the year when I finish up losing more fat, how can I take my body to a higher level? I want to get leaner! I want to be ripped, and I will bust my ass to do it. I have lost 114 pounds this year. I just was wanting some tips on how you get to the next level of leaness. Right now, dont get me wrong, I am happy with my body, however, Im not complacent or satisfied yet. I know I can get better. Ive lost this weight with keto, and to me, there is no such thing as eating any other way. I dont count cals right now, I just count carbs, and lift hard and do cardio. Im going to post some pics, and I also have a log in the keto logs board, I would like some suggestions of how I can get leaner and more ripped. Right now Im on meat and eggs, and I have a goal to do that til the end of the year. More like an obligation. So I dont plan on rocking the boat til then. I plan on devising a regime now, that I can launch at the begining of the year, that will get me to the leanest levels possible. Here are some pics......me, back in december and me now.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//i...108872orig.jpg

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//i...Ipps70611.jpeg

Yeah, it was pretty damn ugly back in December. Thanks in advance. I wanna get seriously ripped and will do pretty much whatever it takes, and am willing to put in the time. I know this doesnt happen over night. Im willing to work at it relentlessly.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Online Coaching darr_fit@yahoo.com
    Like me on ********:https://www.********.com/darrfitness
    "The strongest steel is forged in the fires of h*ll"

and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anybody???
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Online Coaching darr_fit@yahoo.com
    Like me on ********:https://www.********.com/darrfitness
    "The strongest steel is forged in the fires of h*ll"

vytas41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vytas41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vytas41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vytas41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vytas41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vytas41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vytas41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vytas41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vytas41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vytas41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vytas41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey man, first of all congrats on all your hard work...it really shows! Now its time to sweat the small stuff...which means tweaking your diet. Fat loss is essentially burning more calories in a day than you eat, so you are going to have to watch quantity and keep your protein up. I also have found that getting into a bootcamp-type routine is great for improving strength and agility as well as losing weight. It also keeps you on a schedule which is helpful for me personally. Google "bootcamp" for you area and I am sure you will come up with something. They are typically six weeks long, good enough to revaluate how you feel at the end. There are also great reviews on this site of P90x which is supposed to be a butt kicker. If you dont want to spend money on these things, look at your diet first, your routine second. Lift heavy and tri-set it to keep your heart rate up.
    Good luck.
    CFCL Journeyman.

On a mission in Budo.