Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ballzzin is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballzzin is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballzzin is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballzzin is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballzzin is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballzzin is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballzzin is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballzzin is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballzzin is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballzzin is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballzzin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    shutup

blake5674 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ballzzin View Post
    shutup
    "The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Current - Goal X-Mas 2010

Bench 115x6 - 165x10
    Dead 115x10 - 170x10
    Squat 130x10 - 180x10
    Weight 145 - 175 (I need some fat anyway haha)

Where I Started
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126046643

whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! Everyone should read this.

Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000)

Myth: You know how much stress your body can take.

Just to add to alternate viewpoint
    Copy pasted

Found this on T-Nation. This guy is former SWCC. Read up, and Live it.

Mythbuster: Craig Weller

During Special Operations selection training, you're subjected to a brutal series of physical and mental tests. Depending on the program and the time of year, between 60 and 90 percent of candidates won't finish. Fun stuff.
    But it taught me something important: Pain does not stop the body. There's nothing that hurts so badly that you can't keep going just a little longer.
    Extreme and continuous stress teaches you to break daily life down into short, measurable goals. You make it to breakfast, and then you focus on making it to lunch. Sometimes your mind refuses to project beyond the immediate future: running one more step, swimming one more stroke, grinding out just one more push-up.
    Everybody hits bottom at some point. You get to a place where you'd do anything to make the pain stop. If your mind breaks first and you stop running, or wave for a support boat on a swim, or raise your hand during a beat-down to say that you're done, you're officially "weeded out." You've quit. You're part of the majority, but you still feel like a loser.
    Fortunately, there's a loophole: If your body breaks first, they won't hold it against you. Every guy in my squad had the same perverse thought at some point: "If I can just push myself hard enough to black out, I'll crash in the sand, take a nap, and wait for the medics to revive me. I'll get a nice little break, and then rejoin the pack."
    So we ran harder. We pushed. But we hardly ever got those naps.

I remember being on a run, soaking wet and covered with sand. We'd just gotten back to our feet after calisthenics in the surf and a series of sprints up and down a sand dune. Then the instructors took off sprinting again.
    I didn't think I could make it any farther, but I knew I could never live with myself if I stopped running. So I put my head down and sprinted as hard as I could through the soft sand. Pain surged through my body, and the only conscious thought I can remember was that the air I was gasping into my lungs had turned to fire.
    I focused my eyes on the heels of the instructor. The pain was getting worse, but I kept going. I could hear another member of my class behind me, struggling to keep up with the pack while puking between strides.
    Guys who went through the training with me had similar experiences. They'd hit bottom one day, and think they could finally reach their breaking point if only they pushed a little bit harder. But it never worked. The agony would only increase. But so would their capacity to keep going. Pain, in other words, never actually broke our bodies.

Which isn't to say we weren't incapacitated from time to time by hypothermia, hypoxic blackout, hypoglycemic shock, or some other things you find in the dictionary a few pages past "hell." But passing out was acceptable. Quitting wasn't.
    I'm a civilian now, running a facility and training people. Every now and then, I hear someone say, "I can't."
    Frankly, that's bull****. Next time you're tempted to say you "can't," remember that what you're really saying is, "I don't want to."

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ash_au View Post
    Just to add to alternate viewpoint
    Copy pasted

Found this on T-Nation. This guy is former SWCC. Read up, and Live it.

Mythbuster: Craig Weller

During Special Operations selection training, you're subjected to a brutal series of physical and mental tests. Depending on the program and the time of year, between 60 and 90 percent of candidates won't finish. Fun stuff.
    But it taught me something important: Pain does not stop the body. There's nothing that hurts so badly that you can't keep going just a little longer.
    Extreme and continuous stress teaches you to break daily life down into short, measurable goals. You make it to breakfast, and then you focus on making it to lunch. Sometimes your mind refuses to project beyond the immediate future: running one more step, swimming one more stroke, grinding out just one more push-up.
    Everybody hits bottom at some point. You get to a place where you'd do anything to make the pain stop. If your mind breaks first and you stop running, or wave for a support boat on a swim, or raise your hand during a beat-down to say that you're done, you're officially "weeded out." You've quit. You're part of the majority, but you still feel like a loser.
    Fortunately, there's a loophole: If your body breaks first, they won't hold it against you. Every guy in my squad had the same perverse thought at some point: "If I can just push myself hard enough to black out, I'll crash in the sand, take a nap, and wait for the medics to revive me. I'll get a nice little break, and then rejoin the pack."
    So we ran harder. We pushed. But we hardly ever got those naps.

I remember being on a run, soaking wet and covered with sand. We'd just gotten back to our feet after calisthenics in the surf and a series of sprints up and down a sand dune. Then the instructors took off sprinting again.
    I didn't think I could make it any farther, but I knew I could never live with myself if I stopped running. So I put my head down and sprinted as hard as I could through the soft sand. Pain surged through my body, and the only conscious thought I can remember was that the air I was gasping into my lungs had turned to fire.
    I focused my eyes on the heels of the instructor. The pain was getting worse, but I kept going. I could hear another member of my class behind me, struggling to keep up with the pack while puking between strides.
    Guys who went through the training with me had similar experiences. They'd hit bottom one day, and think they could finally reach their breaking point if only they pushed a little bit harder. But it never worked. The agony would only increase. But so would their capacity to keep going. Pain, in other words, never actually broke our bodies.

Which isn't to say we weren't incapacitated from time to time by hypothermia, hypoxic blackout, hypoglycemic shock, or some other things you find in the dictionary a few pages past "hell." But passing out was acceptable. Quitting wasn't.
    I'm a civilian now, running a facility and training people. Every now and then, I hear someone say, "I can't."
    Frankly, that's bull****. Next time you're tempted to say you "can't," remember that what you're really saying is, "I don't want to."
    Awesome addition.

I will tell you, man. Ive met one Special Forces soldier in my ten years in the Army, and those guys are animals. Theyre a whole different breed! Lol.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    agreed that often "i can't" means "i don't want to"

i personally have no problem with someone who does not have a gun to their head saying "i don't want to"

The heuristic here is to "never move into pain" - and the caveat is alway "unless it's life and death" that's a different but still very survival-based priority. likewise awareness of pain at that time will also likely be very different.

Training outside of such military life/death action has no requirement to be treated as a life and death situation as far as i can tell.

best
    mc

MaltLoafKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaltLoafKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaltLoafKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaltLoafKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaltLoafKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaltLoafKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaltLoafKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaltLoafKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaltLoafKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaltLoafKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaltLoafKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mel Siff talks about this in supertraining theres 2 different types of pains while training the pain from potential injury and the pain from working the muscle calling upon it to produce max/submaximal loads to cause growth or it to strengthen. I think when exercising you must decide which catogery the pain falls into this is not saying everytime you feel some pain to stop cause you need this breakdown of tissue to grow but on the otherhand its ridiclious to push through a squat if your ankles rolled!

Zaanji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey.

So I'm joining the Army very shortly, and the last couple days I have been doing loads of cardio (a lot of jogging and fast sprints) I haven't done consistent exercise for quite a while, But after those 2 days the back of my legs are sore as ****.

I want to know the reason why they are sore? Is it because i didn't stretch long enough or didn't do the right stretches? Or is it because I'm getting back into the groove again (from being inactive) and my legs just need to get use to it? And will soon settle in?

Cheers.

mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zaanji View Post
    Hey.

So I'm joining the Army very shortly, and the last couple days I have been doing loads of cardio (a lot of jogging and fast sprints) I haven't done consistent exercise for quite a while, But after those 2 days the back of my legs are sore as ****.

I want to know the reason why they are sore? Is it because i didn't stretch long enough or didn't do the right stretches? Or is it because I'm getting back into the groove again (from being inactive) and my legs just need to get use to it? And will soon settle in?

Cheers.

likely you're experiencing DOMS from unfamiliar eccentric contraction

http://www.begin2dig.com/2009/09/dom...yed-onset.html
    http://www.begin2dig.com/2009/09/dom...-works-to.html

mc

Zaanji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mc- View Post
    likely you're experiencing DOMS from unfamiliar eccentric contraction

mc
    Cheers mate! This is very helpful, Thankyou bud

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanx

vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000) vitalcerebral is a complete loser! (-2000)
    excellent article right here

GetnShape123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetnShape123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetnShape123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetnShape123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks for the information. :)

Thanks for the information!

GetnShape123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetnShape123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetnShape123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetnShape123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't posted anything bad in here and I'm new why are my bars red. I think there is a guy in here thats a hacker..his sn is blackhatt....which are the bad guys of hackers and there is another one .....they were on another page I was on. If you guys aren't I apologize. This just doesn't make sense to me. I'm completely new to this and I've only been on here a few hours. How can I have so many bad points against me. I'm not a bad person. All I've done for the most part is try to find out about some stuff to help me with fitness and offer a guy nice advice about a relationship, and worry about where our country is going. Someone please help me out. I like this site.

Hawkeye880430 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

awesome dude!interesting read.

"working through the pain"

awesome read!

Tyce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mc- View Post
    agreed that often "i can't" means "i don't want to"

This quote is perfect. However when someone who is motivated, and wants to grow and needs a little bit of motivation tries, but says it hurts, they should stop. There is a bold line between the two of course but not EVERYONE is a "wimp."

There is nothing that the body cannot do huh? Tell that to my high ankle sprain. I wasn't being chased for my life so that is different, but so is working in the gym vs. life or death. I was playing an intramural game and fell and earned myself a high ankle sprain. I had to roll off the field I was in so much pain. However, a healthy body will recover the pain with natural chemicals.

One problem I have with pain and exercise is the use of Ice, but no need to go into it unless someone is interested.

Anyway, to quote a professor of mine who helped train one of the Olympic Teams: "Pain is a definite end to exercise." If it HURTS stop, your done, give it a break. If its HARD keep pushing through.

Hope this contributed to the discussion, I'm a bit out of posting season, been gone from the site almost a year.

Best,

Tyce

Rogger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I really enjoyed the post.

KasperAshes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KasperAshes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KasperAshes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KasperAshes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KasperAshes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KasperAshes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've always believed pain to the bodies natural way of telling us that we've gone too far/are about to injure ourselves. I think there is a difference between strain and pain, strain is fine, pain is not.

dannydecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dannydecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ever heard of a ice pack brah x
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best

Steveuk2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have to train hard...........but also smart!!

Steve

kathy29m is not very well liked. (-100) kathy29m is not very well liked. (-100) kathy29m is not very well liked. (-100) kathy29m is not very well liked. (-100) kathy29m is not very well liked. (-100) kathy29m is not very well liked. (-100) kathy29m is not very well liked. (-100) kathy29m is not very well liked. (-100) kathy29m is not very well liked. (-100) kathy29m is not very well liked. (-100) kathy29m is not very well liked. (-100)
    a great information i have to stop it

tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiffdelano will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thank You

This was a great read!

Drlemur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Training when sore

Hi. I'm new to this forum and well.. training in general. I'm 28, about 15kg overweight, have an awful diet filled with fats, salts, alcohol and sugars and aside from occasionally walking I've never done anything remotely active in my life. I've jumped from that to four days ago starting a training program and totally altering my diet and shopping list. A big change but that's the way my brain seems to work. In extremes. I'm either doing something and giving it everything I've got or I'm not doing anything at all. My focus is really weight loss and increasing muscle mass.

Anyway to get to the point, even at this early stage I'm waking up in the morning feeling like a disabled person even after one of the rest days lol It feels like every muscle in my body hurts and then I have to go back to the gym and train on those muscles. I've decreased the usual weight a bit and that's helped somewhat but is that cheating or a good thing to do safetywise? It seems from what I've read that it's not a good idea to "train through the pain" but is soreness considered pain in this context? If I waited until I wasn't in pain to go back to the gym I'd only be doing one training session a week. What I'm really asking is when does soreness end and dangerous training-stoppage pain begin?

Thanks,

- Dan (Australia)

POWERHOUSE45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread actually has some legit information compared to the other ones i've been on...finally some information that will actually help me out. It's all about listening to your body. When I first started training I would train through the pain. That usually ends up causing more injuries. Taking time off sucks, but it pays off in the long run.
    "Do not demand what you cannot take by force."

bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10) bullydully is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good post.

musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50) musledesire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree. It is excellent reminder for workout-holic people who doesn't mind going through pain

nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

one hour payday loan

one hour payday loans no faxing

We Can Get You A 99% Guaranteed Payday Loan Online With No Fax, Instant Approval And A Low Cost All Guaranteed Payday Loans Are 99% Approved!

tinyurl com/fast-payday-loans][img]ln55c650 net/images/payday111 jpg[/img]

BAD CREDIT OK!
    NO FAXING!
    NO CREDIT CHECK!
    INSTANT APPROVAL!

tinyurl com/fast-payday-loans][img]paydayloan411 com/img/apply-now1 jpg[/img]

Tags: one hour payday loans no faxing
    no fax instant approval payday loans
    cash advance loans till payday
    canton payday loans and cash advances
    instant payday loans online cash
    no teletrack or credit check payday loans
    no credit check guaranteed payday loans
    express payday loans
    direct lender payday loans no fax
    private payday loans instant decision no credit check
    no credit check cash payday loans
    online payday no fax loans
    24 hour payday loans
    easy advance payday loans
    payday loans with no fees and instant approvals
    payday loans no fax in one hour
    direct payday loan lenders
    payday loans and direct lender and fast
    impact cash payday loans llc
    instant decision same day payday loans

instant personal loans online cash payday loans in Minnesota payday loans vassar michigan bad credit no credit check student loans cashnetusa payday advance actual payday loans online no matching services in Hawaii loan refinance tenant high risk unsecured personal loan no credit check auto loans in arizona auto equity loans online payday loans instant approval in Hawaii 4 ft wright payday loan 6 advance cash loans until payday delaware payday loans in Indiana payday loans no faxing in Puerto Rico
    instantpaydayloansin1hour wikispaces com/]instant online payday loans no teletrack

Payday loan stores & locations from Check n Go help you get cash you need loan store or check cashing location, simply type your City and State or Zip code complete online payday loans guaranteed approval payday loan instant payday loans no fax order cialis buying cialis bad credit loans instant approval no Guaranteed personal loans no credit check is the perfect choice of both a tenant as well as a homeowner payday loans payday loans Aug payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans - These are the easy payday loans online viewpoints you want to I might need to solve my online payday loan companies problems Get directions, reviews, payment information on Cash payday loans U Payday Loans located at Emporia, VA Search for other Check Cashing Service in Emporia advance cash easy loan autopawn car title advance cash check no teletrack advance cash fast usa cash advance payday loans with no checking account Faxless payday loans are designed to provide people with money for any purpose Online loans are the real source of immediate cash for bad credit borrowers Same day fast payday loan lenders offering no fax advance loans for fast cash Instant approval payday loans for fast cash, no fax, no credit, no problem guaranteed payday loans Fast Payday Lenders For Fast Payday Loans Welcome to payday loans payday loans Feb payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans - cash advance balance may be repaid medical emergency loan in marion nc payday loan that requires no faxing payday loans in north carolina This is a faxless payday loan, so there are no documents to sign or costly faxes to send There is no credit check as your payday loan depends on your
    instant faxless payday loans [em]easy payday loan[/em] instant two week payback payday loans easy cash advances payday loans legit online payday loans or cash advances cash til payday loans easy payday loans online no faxing or printing overnight payday loans quick easy payday loans online [em]fast payday loans check city[/em] installment payday loans instant decision one hour payday loan [em]payday loans with instant approval without redirection[/em] instant no fax payday loans [em]payday loan with no faxing[/em]
    When you are thrown into this situation, it may be a good idea to consider applying for a faxless payday loan This type of loan is a great idea for an individual who just needs some funds to get by while they are waiting for their next paycheck These temporary loans are great for people who only need a small amount of money for a short period Spend Your Cash Fast 4) credit history does not matter: if you have a bad credit history, you can still get the loan; 5 Once you have located the payday loan company and carefully checked out their credibility and interest rate, you can begin the loan process Don't begin entering any personal information on the website until you have ensured that the website is secure and that your anti-virus and firewall protection is active and running Most online payday loan applications ask for personal and bank information, so make sure to ensure that your Internet connection and website are secure Getting an instant cash advance for your numerous business requirements are now possible with small business loans With assist of this cash facility people can easily avail the required funds without facing constraint of the lender They can provide a very supple solution to any type of funding requirements You can choose any lender as per your requirements but proper research work should be done carefully Plus, its entire proceedings can be completed online You must be a permanent residence or citizen of USA Just remember that these instant cash loans aren't the solution for every situation There are pitfalls involved that too many fall into It is important to only borrow what you need The more you borrow, the more you will have to pay back (and the larger the interest payments) Is there an emergency cropping before your payday? Are you looking for some instant cash? You should apply for Quick payday loans These are short term facilities specially crafted to help people in time of need If you are also looking for a short term financial help, then these loans can be a real help for you You are just required to fill an online form for it that would take only few minutes from you The applying and approving procedure of these loans can be quite simpler and safer as it can be followed online Just fill the online form with general details and get submitted online Lender will review the application form and if they find everything perfect the amount will directly get credited in your saving account Now, if you need quick cash support stop searching here and there as these loans are available to you Payday loans are commonly known as deferred deposit loans that are small and short term loans intended for a fast cash advance These loans are known not only to common employees but to individuals in the military Despite the hard truth that these kinds of financing are restricted and banned in some states its continual growth is now reaching several states and institutions Several payday loan companies offer these loans in order to meet the growing demands of the lending industry
    instantpaydayloansin1hour wikispaces com/quick-cash-payday-loan]fast cash payday loans same day instant approval

fast debit card payday loans contact information no fax no credit check instant payday loans instant online decisions for no fax payday loans loans till payday [em]payday loans fast no faxing[/em] secure no fax payday loans cash advance loans no credit check no faxing payday loans with no fax online payday loans instant approval [em]payday installment loans[/em] [em]payday loan with no faxing[/em] faxless payday loans direct lenders payday loans in 1 hour payday loans with no credit check or employment verification [em]one hour and no credit check payday loans in delaware[/em] 1 hour payday loan [em]instant approval payday loans online[/em] 1000 easy payday loan fast payday cash loans on line no fax same day payday loans
    up to $ payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans SAME DAY NO FAXING, NO CREDIT CHECK! Loan option is great! I was impressed the fast phone call I received to get my payday loan! Marry Get Easy "Fast Payday Loans Quick Cash" Quick Cash $ payday loans payday loans payday loans to $ payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans In payday loans Hour USA Fast Cash Loan - Wired to Your Bank Account as Fast in payday loans Hour Fast Getting fast cash with no job is easier than you probably think it is varieties of loans including payday loan no paperwork and no credit check payday loan in in by doing so, you include all of your history contributions, messages, profile from Cash advance nationwide charlotte nc cash advance cash advance metairie payday loans Jun payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans - Cash Advance Support Cash Up to $ payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans No Credit Check payday loans# TryMoneyMutial Payday Loans in payday loans Hour No Credit Checks No Faxing Get Cash Pro Kitchen Gear Announces First Brick and Mortar Store - payday loans payday loans payday loans Online payday loan lender provides overnight payday loan and payday advance loan to needy persons looking for immediate finance Click HERE for online payday loans through our instant decision approval process Bad credit approval outstanding loans current with any other companies Payday Loans - How to Find Military Loan splash_r payday loans_c payday loans gif You can give you family an extra money through military Payday Loans if you are a military and When you need an Quick Payday Advance Loan, MySEONetwork has exactly A Quick Payday Advance Loan from Payday Perfect can get you the money you need in as little as payday loans payday loans seconds No Worries With A Payday Loan From Paradise! payday loans payday loans Sep payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans - The short term instalment loans scheme provides you the money which In Months; Payday Installment Loans- Swift Cash Now Possible With payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans - payday loans
    payday loans for part time workers consolidation loans open 24 hour payday loans no fax payday loans direct lenders in Utah how can i consolidate my debt no credit personal loan now payday installment loans in Kansas site that offer free payday loans savings account payday loans in Missouri bad credit easy fax loan no payday
    efactor com/instantpaydayloans]no credit check payday loans

[em]search payday loans[/em] fast payday consolidation loans no teletrack payday loans direct lenders payday loans no faxing advance payday cash loans [em]payday loans fast no faxing[/em] impact cash payday loans llc fast cash payday loans same day instant approval 24 hour loan payday loans no fax or no credit check payday loans find me the best no fax payday loans instant online payday loans no teletrack instant decision one hour payday loan payday loans in 1 hour payday loans no employment ver no credit check no teletrac

regeniaparsons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its motivational post.

I like your saying that "Pain is in the brain".

But its not always possible to do like that.

Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hope all of you injured people are doing well! Extremely informative read.. Ive had numerous problems including surgery for a torn bicep and slap repair on my left shoulder, got tendonitis in my right elbow, and a biceps tendons that does not seem to want to stay in its place in the right shoulder. Taking time off really helped! Now I just seem to train through the pain, and my tendonitis is nonexistant!! Props to all you others out there with injuries, never quit

jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    working thru the pain is a good thing when youre dealing with being (charlie horse)
    but if you have real pain you stop immediately and go see a dr to evaluate you and make sure youre not worsening youre condition and are able to train

because if you dont listen to this advice you can continue hurting and aggravation the situation you might never return to the gym the same

based on experience