Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Why not train through pain?

bromelain (gnc)works for some people
    try it
    i know it worked on 2 people

Originally Posted by atlmj View Post
    I recently got tendinitis in my right elbow after working out with heaver weights I started using a brace and now I have taken 2 weeks off and uses heat gel to try and help it. but it is still sore any suggestions? I hate not being able to lift weights

karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000) karen2k is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate not being able to lift when I've gone through an injury. I say you should listen to your body and dont push it.
    kareng

DJ_Forty5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by karen2k View Post
    I hate not being able to lift when I've gone through an injury. I say you should listen to your body and dont push it.
    Amen to that...dont get overzealous. TAke your time
    What could you accomplish...if you knew you could not fail ?

rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agree 100%...never understood why people always say train through the pain. I've lifted through fevers and sickness...but I will never lift through any physical pain like arm/wrist....otherwise it will compound your problems.

uglow6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uglow6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uglow6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uglow6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uglow6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uglow6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uglow6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uglow6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uglow6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uglow6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uglow6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I trained through a fractured wrist. NEK MINNUT wrist fcuked and out for 4+ months

rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't care raising thread from the dead, totally worth reading for everyone on this site.

OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rushki View Post
    Don't care raising thread from the dead, totally worth reading for everyone on this site.
    agree

Nocaobsessy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

grawerowanie pierscionków

Engraving

jerrymcf50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerrymcf50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerrymcf50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerrymcf50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerrymcf50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerrymcf50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerrymcf50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerrymcf50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerrymcf50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerrymcf50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerrymcf50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any ideas on how to prevent should pain when doing 100 or 200 pull ups a day

mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jerrymcf50 View Post
    any ideas on how to prevent should pain when doing 100 or 200 pull ups a day
    never move into pain
    pay attention to form.
    be sure for every pull up you do a push up at some point.

rogerNick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mc, very nice post. I appreciate that. I have a question about exercising while injury. There is a friend of mine whose shoulder bone is dislocated. The tissues surrounding the bone seems to be lossened out and it's not really in a good shape. Doctor's advice is to go for a surgery, but he is unwilling to do as he is under some anxious problem which is not giving him the enough strength to go for a surgery. But he feel to do some kind of exercise yet he is not doing because he is afraid that his shoulder bone dislocate again. Any advice?

mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mc- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    rogerNick
    you may find this post helpful
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138874633

m.c.

rogerNick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mc- View Post
    rogerNick
    you may find this post helpful

m.c.
    m.c, thanks for that. That was a really helpful one, buddy.
    http://www.saiinstitutes.com

Vinylgrave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I have a Chest Pain.......

I have chest pain and while I do push ups and heavy lifting, it slowly goes away.........but later again starts to hurt......
    What can I do about it?

xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100) xezile is not very well liked. (-100)
    good post

HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitmanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great post! need more like this
    Follow me @HitmanDG and @DiceFIT

weightmuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Need Help!

I read you article in a jiffy(short on time)...need your help. I have been working out with heavy weights since 4 1/2 years. I did what you have written here...stopped moving in pain and cured my injured knee and shoulder with right training but a new pain has been bothering me since last 4-5 months...it's re-occuring...it pains right in the middle where the muscle meets the bone all along my forearm of the left hand. Whenever it happens i have to leave weights and train light but it keeps coming back. It's light but continuous pain 24x7. I have left gym since last 2 months! I know it will be back as I soon as I lift any weight...Can you help me get back to the gym? Thanx.

Originally Posted by weightmuncher View Post
    I read you article in a jiffy(short on time)...need your help. I have been working out with heavy weights since 4 1/2 years. I did what you have written here...stopped moving in pain and cured my injured knee and shoulder with right training but a new pain has been bothering me since last 4-5 months...it's re-occuring...it pains right in the middle where the muscle meets the bone all along my forearm of the left hand. Whenever it happens i have to leave weights and train light but it keeps coming back. It's light but continuous pain 24x7. I have left gym since last 2 months! I know it will be back as I soon as I lift any weight...Can you help me get back to the gym? Thanx.
    time to get a movement assessment!
    if you pm me where you live if i know someone near you i'll recommend someone for you

best
    mc

weightmuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi!

Originally Posted by mc- View Post
    time to get a movement assessment!
    if you pm me where you live if i know someone near you i'll recommend someone for you

best
    mc
    Thanx for the reply...but I am from India.

ROBO916 is not very well liked. (-100) ROBO916 is not very well liked. (-100) ROBO916 is not very well liked. (-100) ROBO916 is not very well liked. (-100) ROBO916 is not very well liked. (-100) ROBO916 is not very well liked. (-100) ROBO916 is not very well liked. (-100) ROBO916 is not very well liked. (-100) ROBO916 is not very well liked. (-100) ROBO916 is not very well liked. (-100) ROBO916 is not very well liked. (-100)
    In my opinion, always a bad idea to train while in pain

AntonioPablo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice and informative discussion !!!

Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100)
    You sir are a transcendentalist

abhidworx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have also trained through pain and it only aggravated the problem. I had to rest for a month for pain to go away.

Pain - well discomfort - can be an interesting way to get at analysis of what's going on if that pain goes from a current accute issue to chronic.
    more here
    just fyi
    http://www.begin2dig.com/2013/02/diy...mple-give.html