Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 2507

Thread: Mega-Me III

kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Megin View Post
    -----

Only, I really (really) want to go back to school. If only for the purpose of learning and keeping my mind engaged with the world.
    I get this and I like the idea of taking some legal classes. I took a Philosophy night class earlier this year, and I really loved the way that it let me engage in something TOTALLY different....but following that logic maybe a legal course with your head in business issues isn't really the same. What about REALLY pushing your boundaries and taking an English Lit class or even Creative Writing?? I try to follow the Anais Nin mantra that "Inviting the Unknown Helps us Know Life more Richly"
    -----
    My day can be stacked with:
    Chia seeds, blueberries, strawberries, protein powder, veggies, shrimp, tuna or meats, oats, honey, cinnamon, green tea, fish oils, almonds, walnuts, peanut butter, etc..

And in the middle of all that wonderfulness, I'll slide in ice cream, ribs, ranch dressing on salads, bag of corn chips and Chinese food
    Yum! except I have never been fond of Chinese food Also, just as an aside, I found that Chia Seeds glooped me up ?? and you know how particular I am about my poop

Also sounds like your physical-ness is dialled - v. cool xoxoxox

^^ I'm loving it..
    when ego is lost, limit is lost

LOOK WHERE YOU WANT TO GO

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red face Hi

Hey guys..

I'm here because I can't think of any other place to go, really. This board has always been 'home'

Just stopping in today because I feel like talking .. Writing .. Connecting
    If anyone is out there, would be nice to hear from you

I'm really in an overall great space. Life is treating me better than I could ever ask for. Just feeling really lonely tonight ..

Work is coming down out of crisis mode but that is bringing up some family issues that need attention.

Auds and I picked up tennis as a new hobby. I'm really enjoying that.

Had some injuries I'm still nursing from December that just won't seem to go away. In light of those, I stopped working out and then start some poor eating - errrrr - not really poor eating, more just not super healthy

-shrug-

Giz has been a real love lately too. She is so darn cute. She sleeps under my desk at work everyday and pretty much goes everywhere with me

I don't even really have much to babble about tonight and these words are kind of forced as is but I really feel the need to connect and re-connect

Right now it doesn't matter what the results will be.
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

Leap and the net will appear..

slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm out here! hiya roomie!!!

sorry you were feeling so lonely last night - that tends to happen when you have such a big place all to yourself and your chihuahua..

I will be home in 2 days and we will start tennis and working out and not food shopping or wanting to cook all over again
    ★Good things come to those who hydrate ★

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152185283&p=1032221033#post1032221033

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ So good to have you back, Auds
    [and cool you still check this ]

I'm feeling a little better these days - life's stress that hit hard the beginning of the year is slowly wrapping up.
    Man, it has been one helluva year.

Work was so overwhelming during the day that I just didn't have the energy to keep up with my friends after work. I feel as though I have lost touch with so many people I really care about..
    That is something I really need to move to the top of my list, it would be too easy to continue the pattern of losing touch and just going home after work .. just need to keep in mind that as 'uncomfortable' as it is to re-connect or push myself after a long day, it is vitally important to connect and keep my friends close.

My mindset has turned a little again with just stating to have the energy and motivation to stretch, take longer walks and even 'jog' here and there (using the word 'jog' lightly )

Overall ... I FEEL healthy. I AM healthy = all that really matters, in truth
    but I still have my bouts of feeling like a hef-a-lony sandwich .. just so heavy.
    Size is relative, and in all honesty, my comfortable weight is 150-155, I extended that to 155-160 and today we sit around 165ish

Thats not where I want to be..
    But to take a step back.. I'm lucky to come out of this year ONLY at 165

Perspective..
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Found myself wandering around these parts too. I crave the ability to write as I once did, but I don't feel that safety anymore. The internet is unforgiving...and I hate it.
    I miss the community I had here, and while I still keep in contact via FB and text with a few of you...I cant help but feel like a familiar stranger now.

You two are lucky to have each other -seriously. Id give my pinky toe to have a workout buddy/ confidant within shouting distance. It is also hard to create and maintain new relationships...I have so much going on that I find the social aspect to be draining at times, and lets face it, not everyone is understanding of the need for 'alone time' 'processing hour' and so on But, as you stated, it is very important to work on that area.

If it make you feel any better, I feel like I have eaten your 'hef-a-lony sandwich' and went back for seconds

I am rambling in your journal, when I basically wanted to say 'hi' and I miss ya!
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

Originally Posted by serinebean View Post
    If it make you feel any better, I feel like I have eaten your 'hef-a-lony sandwich' and went back for seconds
    Lol - you HAVE to go back for seconds .. you are eating for TWO now !!!

------------
    All I can say is that this year is full of awful surprises ..

slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Happy day 600 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yesterdayzzz)!!!!
    ★Good things come to those who hydrate ★

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152185283&p=1032221033#post1032221033

Originally Posted by slobey View Post
    Happy day 600
    Soon to be 2 years

---
    Beans is back - just sayin'

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Soon to be 2 years

---
    Beans is back - just sayin'

I cant believe its been 2 years...

I will say I was expecting a bit more of a post from you, but I will take what I can get.

Seriously, congrats on two years...its so empowering.
    "Choice is ours whether

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

Originally Posted by serinebean View Post
    I will say I was expecting a bit more of a post from you
    Lol - I had to keep focus on the point that you had a new journal! Didn't want that to get lost

------
    My world is really great
    We have our ups and downs of course .. daily fluctuations in mood, but I have great people around me to listen and help me work through it

Giz just turned 11 <-- she is still a baby in my world though

I've had a lot of family and work drama in 2013 - still feeling the effects of that, but working through the roller coaster.
    Finding a voice for myself and learning to stand up for things that are not right

Turning 30 in a month
    2 Year ED free in a month as well

Looking to buy a house
    [haven't brought this up to Auds yet .. but I think when I get a house, I will get another puppy for Giz as well ]

---
    Playing Tennis 3 x per week (well .. when it doesn't rain )
    Softball every Thursday - good group of people
    Boot camp 2 x per week - when we wake up for it
    ADD Gym here and there

I don't seem to want to push my body so hard these days. More 'go with the flow' approach.
    If I want to deadlift . I deadlift. If I don't .. I don't

Same with food

If I want to eat an entire bag of chips .. I typically allow myself to
    When I want veggies - I go with it

Not that I weigh myself with scales really .. but my body holds constant. Water weight fluctuations .. but thats to be expected. I think its cool

All around though .. we are pretty healthy

Happy

Thankful

kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000)
    OK sorry, something is happening in the universe. I literally have not logged into this site for 6 or 8 months, and when I do, who is on the first page? And actually a real-life update :

Love you guys. Miss you too

At least I get to be part of beanies (and the baby bean's) life on FB
    when ego is lost, limit is lost

LOOK WHERE YOU WANT TO GO

Happy Friday!

Originally Posted by kitebean View Post
    OK sorry, something is happening in the universe. I literally have not logged into this site for 6 or 8 months
    ^^ Me either! I've done my best to stay off the boards
    But Beans wants us back... so we come back

Thats the cool thing about our group. Honestly, years could go by, and I would still see one of you and feel like no time has past.
    So good to hear from you KB. You are always in my thoughts

xx

-----
    This week was supposed to be ridiculously packed with sport and events.
    Rain ended all of the scheduled outside activities all week - and my lazy arse ended the others
    Motivational flow in the wrong direction.

So I've ended up on the couch watching movies and catching up on tv shows = much needed rest time anyway

Had my cousin's wedding last weekend, so I've kinda been out of sorts since then. Need my weekend to properly food shop, rest, laundry-ize and prep for next week.

------
    Work has me busy. Its summer which means project time.
    I just finished installing cameras throughout the office. I can see all of my techies and what misbehavior they are up to <--- LOVE THIS!!!
    Its so cool. I loved installing them and figuring out how to work them. Thats one huge perk about working here. I always get to learn new things and play with new toys

My next project isn't so much fun, but necessary. I need to go through Policy and Procedure books to straighten things out, create new 'rules' then make sure everyone is aware of them. Its a ton of paper pushing - but thats what we get audited on the most

OK sorry, something is happening in the universe. I literally have not logged into this site for 6 or 8 months, and when I do, who is on the first page? And actually a real-life update :

Love you guys. Miss you too

At least I get to be part of beanies (and the baby bean's) life on FB
    You have no idea how pleased I am to have you all here...even if it is in fits and spurts.

------
    My world is really great
    We have our ups and downs of course .. daily fluctuations in mood, but I have great people around me to listen and help me work through it

Giz just turned 11 <-- she is still a baby in my world though

I've had a lot of family and work drama in 2013 - still feeling the effects of that, but working through the roller coaster.
    Finding a voice for myself and learning to stand up for things that are not right

Turning 30 in a month
    2 Year ED free in a month as well

Looking to buy a house
    [haven't brought this up to Auds yet .. but I think when I get a house, I will get another puppy for Giz as well ]

---
    Playing Tennis 3 x per week (well .. when it doesn't rain )
    Softball every Thursday - good group of people
    Boot camp 2 x per week - when we wake up for it
    ADD Gym here and there

I don't seem to want to push my body so hard these days. More 'go with the flow' approach.
    If I want to deadlift . I deadlift. If I don't .. I don't

Same with food

If I want to eat an entire bag of chips .. I typically allow myself to
    When I want veggies - I go with it

Not that I weigh myself with scales really .. but my body holds constant. Water weight fluctuations .. but thats to be expected. I think its cool

All around though .. we are pretty healthy

Happy

Thankful

This is fantastic. Giz is 11? Shes an old lady...but don't worry, your just about to become old too hahaha!
    I love your exercise 'schedule' - its the best when its a variety.

^^ Me either! I've done my best to stay off the boards
    But Beans wants us back... so we come back

Thats the cool thing about our group. Honestly, years could go by, and I would still see one of you and feel like no time has past.
    So good to hear from you KB. You are always in my thoughts

xx

-----
    This week was supposed to be ridiculously packed with sport and events.
    Rain ended all of the scheduled outside activities all week - and my lazy arse ended the others
    Motivational flow in the wrong direction.

So I've ended up on the couch watching movies and catching up on tv shows = much needed rest time anyway

Had my cousin's wedding last weekend, so I've kinda been out of sorts since then. Need my weekend to properly food shop, rest, laundry-ize and prep for next week.

------
    Work has me busy. Its summer which means project time.
    I just finished installing cameras throughout the office. I can see all of my techies and what misbehavior they are up to <--- LOVE THIS!!!
    Its so cool. I loved installing them and figuring out how to work them. Thats one huge perk about working here. I always get to learn new things and play with new toys

My next project isn't so much fun, but necessary. I need to go through Policy and Procedure books to straighten things out, create new 'rules' then make sure everyone is aware of them. Its a ton of paper pushing - but thats what we get audited on the most :
    The camera thing is a little big brother, dontcha think? haha! You need one of those government drones to hover around the office!

R&R is a good thing. The only downside to watching movies is if they sucked.

So good to hear from you, & it is wonderful to see how we have changed over the last 9 years.
    "Choice is ours whether

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree!!!!! So cool to see a bunch of the 'regulars' from the past back on here!! I'm SO happy!

Hi Megin!!!!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

VB! Good to still see you around these parts!

-----
    This week is zipping crazy fast.
    Partially because it has been pitch perfect weather, which means we stay busy outside!
    I love playing sports outside - I think I am solar powered

But they = CRAZY HUNGRY today
    ^^ used to terrify me .. now I find it amusing. Lol

---
    The mens league invited Auds and me to play tennis with them on Tuesdays.
    I get a kick that they love playing with us and that we are the only females allowed in their league. Ha !

Boot camp yesterday was a lot of fun as well. Its mostly all body weight stuff which is really great for me - my body loves and responds really well to all the crawling on the floor and wall walkers.
    Back is actually really defined these days
    I'm slowing starting to wear tank tops

---
    Started Creatine 3 weeks ago.
    Some days I like it .. some days I don't - But we are going to finish out the tub because I wanted to see how we were after a proper supply of it (not just a few doses here and there when I feel like it)
    Overall.. my energy and strength is relatively high with it
    [but again, that energy could be due to the sunshine ]

-----
    Spent the work day learning about PCI boards on landline phone systems and fixing internet / server issues
    ^^ Thats the part of my job that I love the most - its a headache while doing it .. but I love learning it and figuring things out (as long as we eventually solve the puzzle)

Went on a label spree as well. Took out the label gun and just went crazy with it
    I'm making this office dummy proof <-- which is actually REALLY difficult !

Gym tonight after work me thinks..
    I'd probably rather stay home with a bag of cheetos while watching a show
    Eh .. either of those are possible for tonight

Gym tonight after work me thinks..
    I'd probably rather stay home with a bag of cheetos while watching a show
    Eh .. either of those are possible for tonight
    ^^
    No gym + Cheerios + Dominos Pizza for the win last night

Hit Boot Camp this morning - the people in that group crack me up.
    I am the youngest by far (like 30 years ) but they make me laugh

The workouts are plenty challenging b/c we all go at our own pace, but I find myself doing belly laughs while crunching b/c of the others in the group and the way they complain about every exercise. Its so funny

zooooooooom

Took pre-workout AFTER the workout, so I am sitting here at work now buzzzzzing
    Hopefully it stays around for a while because tonight is softball so we need to keep flying for another .. 12ish hours

No problem - lets just hope reading policy and procedure forms don't knock this high out

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just wanted to stop by and say Hi
    I loved what you wrote in Beans journal
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Reading policy and procedures would kill even the best buzz lol!!

I love what I am reading in here. You fit activity into your life, not the other way around. And being the only 2 chicks on an all male team is the best compliment ever. You two are so athletic...and its natural for you.

While I am also solar powered, I cant be in it for too long. The 80 degree burst of heat here in WA was enough to send me back under my rock, hissing at the hot thing in the sky!!!

Hope you are having a great day, Megs!
    "Choice is ours whether

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pizza and cheerios FTW always =) Like my two favourite foods, hahaha...( sort of? ) joking

Looking good in here!

Took pre-workout AFTER the workout, so I am sitting here at work now buzzzzzing
    Why'd you do that?
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pizza sounds so good right about now
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Beans, VB and Vanessa - *waves*

Originally Posted by vanillabn View Post
    Why'd you do that?
    ^^ Yea....
    So, Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm at the gym by 6 <-- and that is wayyyyy too early to ingest ANYTHING for me
    It actually makes me sick to eat or drink (including water) before 8am

So I do my workout then .. seeing as I still need some caffeine for the day ahead, down the pre-workout stuff right after those workouts.
    That way I'm still getting the bcaas, caffeine, and other good stuff in there

I could take it before tennis/softball (Tuesdays / Thursdays are two-a-days ) - but that gets too late in the afternoon to take that much caffeine .. and I'd rather have it in the morning

Eh .. its not for a reason other than the above semi logical reason I came up with in my own twisted mind

-----
    Lets see if we can recap this ish..

Thursday: Boot Camp + SBall (hit tripples like it was raining!)
    Friday: Have no idea, too long ago - oh wait.. went out to dinner so no workout
    Saturday: Tennis + Weights (Uppers)
    Sunday: - 4 mile jog + 10 mins on bike + sprints
    Monday: - Does eating count as a workout? When you do it like I do it does !!
    Tuesday: - Boot Camp + Tennis

Yup Yup

------
    Right .. so .. I found a house
    Well, no, thats not true .. its just an empty lot that I want to BUILD a house on
    Its the very last lot available on this development - and the houses are cookie cutter models with lots of optional designs

I really like the model .. and the location is PERFECT
    It would take a good 9 months to build, but I can waaaaiiiiit

This one really might be real. Could be my very first house and I'm more stoked then could be (seeing as it isn't official yet .. could still fall through)
    Financing could be tricky
    Designing it could be a headache

But me thinks we might go for it!

I tell you i would die without caffiene. I take something with it ll the time.

I live in a neighborhood like that..we got one of the last lots also and were so lucky..it backs up to a nature reserve so nobody can ever build behind it.
    I had to wait about four months while it was being built and those were the LONGEST four months of my life.
    I wish you all the luck in the world because i know how it feels to want this..
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

I happen to know a dude who does some design work Ahem.
    You and this person are both non breakfast eaters...such an odd thing to me. Id rather miss dinner than breakfast lol!
    Seriously, if you want him to take a look let me knowz.

I kind of hate you for being able to tolerate caffeine..I miss it so bad. *Sniff sniff*
    "Choice is ours whether

Any news on the house? That's awesome, how exciting!

Wow, your week is packed... I definitely need my caffeine - would not survive without it

I had this whole long post typed out yesterday
    Tried to attach a pic .. and lost everything

Lost the time to post .. so here I am with something less that I wanted to say, but its all the energy I have today

Yesterday I came in here to share a long story of this crazy week in house world (serious crazy.. I prob. spent 40 hours on it in 5 days )
    Turns out they wouldn't let me build the exact model I wanted (because there were already 3 houses next to me with that same build and they wouldn't allow 4 )

So, with one day left to hold that lot, we found out that ONE house (the model I wanted) was up for sale in the same neighborhood. It is already built so someone else got to customize it, but its the right size, good decor and a nice back yard water view !!
    So in 6 hours, we saw the house and signed contract on it !!
    Long story short, the couple who built the house are now getting divorced and needed to get rid of it quick .. ha! All the decisions about designing the house prob. drove them to hate each other - which worked out for me niiiicely!!!

CLOSING IS JUNE 27 !!!!!!

^^ Unreal - we actually ended up paying less and all things good around - but crazy stressful with options and decisions up the ying yang.
    So thats it. I get the keys to it in 28 dayzzzzzz

*enter happy dance*

Last edited by Megin; 05-31-2014 at 01:29 PM.

Beans, Vanessa, VB and Phatso - Thanks for stopping in you guys!!

Workout:
    Wednesday: Nadaaa
    Thursday: Skipped Boot Camp - Played SBall (finishing the season undefeated )
    Friday: 1 mile walk-ish + Messing around for 40 mins with weights in no real order or practacality

^^ Exhausted from all the house stuff
    Serious spreadsheets all over the place with numbers left and right

But the best part is the kitchen - its unreal
    I mean unreal...

Oh, Vanessa - This is The Giz

OMG i am so beyond happy for you. That is such wonderful news and the house is lovely. I have to tell you i am lucky in the fact that Steve is such an easy going person because i have a close friend that the reason they divorced was all the fussing from trying to have their house built. Steve was like yeah whatever you want is cool.
    You Giz ia so cute..but then Chi's are the best
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Wow, that is so exciting! The house looks AWESOME. Huge congrats!

That's sooo annoying when you lose your post! I've done that a few times, and it drives me crazy... I usually don't retype it all again, I just forget it.... lol

^^ Such a cute dog!

Hey All *waves*

My head is spinning with everything we need to do before closing!!

Serious learning curve here - not sure why anyone would want to buy a house more than once in their lifetime
    I'm exhausted
    Excited .. Exhausted

Workout:
    Saturday: - Piddled around at gym
    Sunday: - Lost Tennis match .. stayed in bed for the rest of the day
    Monday: - Cardio Tennis (wasn't much in the mood)
    Tuesday: - Boot Camp (only lasted 20 mins before we had to use the restroom for the rest of the time .. uggh .. My stomach hates morning workouts)

^^ Pretty sorry bunch of training days in a row there - the bright spot is that we are still doing SOMETHING
    So there is that

Think we should schedule a massage for tomorrow
    Yes .. yes that would be smart

Lord i know what you mean..once was more than enough for me.

I use to play tennis in high school.. I loved it..was on the team and even won a few ribbons..ah the glory days
    I doubt i could even hit a ball now..

I think a massage is in order for you tomorrow
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine