Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good log!

I'm starting MC myself and am currently cutting - I'm really interested in seeing what MC can bring to the table in terms of cutting (even though my intentions of MC were to have as a 'health' product)

Shame this product is discontinued
    My secret?

Acai and the Ab Circle Pro.

But srsly, PM me for any advice

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post
    Good log!

I'm starting MC myself and am currently cutting - I'm really interested in seeing what MC can bring to the table in terms of cutting (even though my intentions of MC were to have as a 'health' product)

Shame this product is discontinued
    Should be awesome for a cut... will be planning this myself.

It's been discontinued? Another great product lost to lack of support? I guess marketing wins out in the end and I am getting tired of this crap industry more and more.

FINDING MY WAY BACK marcodeniro's Avatar
    marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    O know ! I was wanted to try this. Let me look around now to see if I can get before its alll gone
    Whats up Peter
    Edit
    Just found a site 32.99 for a bottle call tommorow
    Last edited by marcodeniro; 02-14-2010 at 11:26 AM.
    No Blood No Sweat No Tears No Pain
    NO GAINS

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Should be awesome for a cut... will be planning this myself.

It's been discontinued? Another great product lost to lack of support? I guess marketing wins out in the end and I am getting tired of this crap industry more and more.
    Yeah, but it is still available at retailers (for how long I don't know) - but an AOR employee told me they discontinued it.

Pro series?
    My secret?

Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question

Yeah, but it is still available at retailers (for how long I don't know) - but an AOR employee told me they discontinued it.

Pro series?
    Are you from Canada or US? I still see it on the US site.

Are you from Canada or US? I still see it on the US site.
    Canada
    My secret?

Canada
    http://www.aorhealth.com/html/products.php?id=194

Let's hope it is not discontinued in the U.S!!

Canada cannot have it because it has ALCAR so they do have a similar formula in the Pro series, supposed to only be available through health professionals... the only difference is that they use a carnitine precursor.

Do you have access to the Pro Series at all?

http://www.aorhealth.com/html/products.php?id=194

Let's hope it is not discontinued in the U.S!!

Canada cannot have it because it has ALCAR so they do have a similar formula in the Pro series, supposed to only be available through health professionals... the only difference is that they use a carnitine precursor.

Do you have access to the Pro Series at all?
    Hopefully not. Does AOR actually have a facility in US? I thought all their products were supplied from Calgary.

Yea, I personally know a ND, but I did (and hope to continue) to get mine from a US retailer (for the cost)
    My secret?

Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Unhappy

Finally got my bottle of Mito Charger today over 6 months after I became interested in it.

It's a shame it took BB.com so long to acquire this product.

I really hope it's not discontinued in the US. Anybody have an update on this grave situation?

OutlawPro318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawPro318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawPro318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawPro318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawPro318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawPro318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawPro318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawPro318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawPro318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawPro318 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OutlawPro318 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cognitivenutrition sells it for so cheap! and they ship to Canada too!

loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Ortho Core + Greens n' Berries + Mito Charger + Ultima = LeDrew's Health and Performance Stack.

One could add in a quality trusted protein such as AOR's Advanced Whey, XF's 2.0, IsoFlex or Vasolate as well as IntrAbolic for an even more complete stack that provides the muscle nutrition to further drive the benefits and effects of my stack. A quality whey such as AOR`s seems to have an amazing array of immune and anti-cancer benefits to go with the anabolic equation.
    Peter,
    How would you dose this health/performance stack?
    I've been doing 1 scoop Ultima Pre, .5 scoop Ultima+1.5 scoop Intrabolic intra, 2+2 ortho-core am/pm (I lift 4xweek first thing in the am)
    The other 3 days I do cardio and take focus xt/creatine/bcaa/beta-alanine pre, 2+2 ortho-core am/pm
    I'd be interested in your take on my schedule, and how to incorporate mito-charger/greens and berries, and maybe ortho mind
    thanks
    Blood and Guts

GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GaTo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive just read all five pages (wow thats a Lot of info for only 5 pages) and I'm curious to know your stance of AOR and Mitocharger years later.
    Lord don't make my load any lighter... just give me the strength to lift it. - James Henderson

Joedam26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

AOR Superior?

I don't know. I'm looking at the forms of B12 and folate used in their Multi Basics formulation and not impressed. They claim they use the most bio available forms yet include cyano form of B12 and folic acid unless I'm missing something. Always possible I'm missing something so don't think I'm coming in here as some blow hard trying to make waves. Just wanted to see if anybody agreed or disagreed that these forms do not live up to their claim of only using "most superior forms" of each vitamin.