Snahrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snahrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snahrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snahrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snahrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snahrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snahrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snahrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snahrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snahrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snahrl will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Casein/Dairy-Free Keto.....

I've recently found that I have an allergy to casein, which significantly hurts my diet since cheese was such a big staple for me.

I'm having difficulty getting in calories now. I used to put cheese in everything...in my ground beef, eat it straight, on my bunless burgers, wrapped turkey inside it....

It was a great source of protein and fat, but meals seem so bland without it.

Does anyone have some suggestions for meals that don't have casein in them?

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Meat, fish, chicken, eggs, nuts, whey.

True, not so much fun without the cheese, but it's perfectly possible to do a dairy free keto.

Stock up on chili oil and tabasco and various other interesting spices to give your food a kick when you can't put cheese on it.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders