taj-09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best product to strip fat for boxing

What product will strip my body fat the best. Legal or illegal products. I am open to all suggestions. I am currently taking a supplement called megamass forte, it is a testosterone supplement and it done a good job but have sort of hit a wall with it and need something else. I wouldnt mind if the product made me put on lean muscle but my main goal is to get my body fat down to about 6-8%. I was thinking about taking stanazol and a mate mentioned clenbuterol or novedex. Would these products be suitable for stripping fat for boxing. Open to any suggestions about products. Thanks.

ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000)
    a good diet while going through a boxing training regimine should melt the fat off you. Don't forget to do strength and conditioning geared for boxing as well (doing exercises in a manner that keeps your heart rate up continuously etc.)
    Training Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142931161

totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hear good things about Gaspari Mitotropin... I think there's a buy 2 get 1 free deal going on now

drum_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) drum_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) drum_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) drum_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) drum_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) drum_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) drum_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) drum_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) drum_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) drum_muscle is just really nice. (+1000) drum_muscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by totally_dude View Post
    I hear good things about Gaspari Mitotropin... I think there's a buy 2 get 1 free deal going on now
    Totally, dude

MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMarshall_76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I swear by Liquid Clenbutrx Hardcore. I absolutely love the stuff. It makes me sweat like crazy. It gives me tons of energy. It MAY make you nauseous if you don't workout and use the energy it gives you though. But if you have every intention of putting in a good long workout. Clenbutrx will give you the motivation to do so.

It claims to be a "fat incinerator"... I know nothing about that. All I know is 3cc's of this stuff and you won't be able to sit still. And in the long run... THAT will make you burn all the fat you need
    Martin Rooney - If you want to become something you have not been before....
    You need to do things you have not done before!

If you're reading this... Thank a Teacher
    If you're reading this in English.... Thank a Veteran!

taj-09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To answer your questions, i am a serious boxer and i am lean already. The area i let myself down is with diet a little. I am not where i want to be with body fat %. I want to use a supplement to get me to where i want to be then maintain it with my training and diet.
    Any more suggestions. Thanks for your thoughts

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    supplements will not get you where you want. diet will..... 101%
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest