Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    bunjee689 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunjee689 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunjee689 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunjee689 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunjee689 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunjee689 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunjee689 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunjee689 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunjee689 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunjee689 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunjee689 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2013: Go!

adam0000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adam0000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I had taken Zma & Trib. last year for about 6 months. The effects with some good free weight training were pretty impresive. I haven't been working out for just under a year now but once again got Zma & Trib. by NOW vitamins and a few days after using them (3/15) I can feel the stuff working well (& I'm going on 34 yrs), hitting up the gym tomorrow for my re-build.

walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    Who tried a ZMA + tribulus stack?
    And what where your results after 4 or 5 weeks?

I stack it with d aspartic acid and my test levels shot through the roof by the 3rd week I felt really really good. The ZMA just helped me sleep and I was rarely sore.

amills2015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amills2015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amills2015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amills2015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amills2015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amills2015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amills2015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amills2015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amills2015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amills2015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amills2015 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bumping an epic old thread.

What off sets "zma" from just a normal zinc and magnesium vitamin supplement from the pharmacy? I was having issues with sex drive and lots of reading has brought me to many trib and zma threads. Doing trib now. It don't do squat at the gym. However occasionally my libido just goes CRAZY on me. It hasn't made my overall libido go up but it hits me like a big ass truck sometimes. Like waking up in the middle of the night being pulled toward the ceiling it's so intense.

It feels like I'm coming to the conclusion I got really bad zinc deficiency cause it's been quite some time since I've eaten red meat. I've been doing mostly eggs and yogurt for protein, very lil meat. Over st.pattys weekend I went and ate a lot of red meat and I was horny like a jr high kid the following days.

All the ZMA threads just refer to meeting zinc magnesium needs. So maybe just supplementing plain old zinc and maybe magnesium with it is just as good as doing ZMA?
    ****s

dandavies1976 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dandavies1976 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I tried an 8 week cycle on both with great results. Tribulus works for me, tried a few brands mind and they dont all work, I tried a brand called 'Trybest' and bought a few bottles with awesome results, I think its the genuine Tribulus, did a good 8 week cycle and strength gains and recovery was amazing! Keep up the ZMA too. Lost some bodyfat and proper strength gains very noticeable

ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    7-10-13
    Sig line can't be a novel

Dallas Stars
    USArmy
    CoC: D8Raep
    MFC

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have tried ZMA and tribulus but not together. Both didn't do much for me personally. But it's been a while now

I use 3Z by AI which works for me..... Helps me fall asleep and stay asleep. It's a modified ZMA type of product with a few alterations and additions.

Feel free to PM me for samples
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op, how did it go for you?

Man Handles of Peace Bechsgaard's Avatar
    Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry Argh

STOP BUMPING THESE FCKING OLD THREADS. THERE ARE MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM YOUNGER THAN THIS THREAD! SHUT THE FUARK UP AND LET IT DIE!!

4 people I made red in one thread, record.

Exillar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hi op

*Cough*

Registered User silentfrenchman's Avatar
    silentfrenchman will become famous soon enough. (+50) silentfrenchman will become famous soon enough. (+50) silentfrenchman will become famous soon enough. (+50) silentfrenchman will become famous soon enough. (+50) silentfrenchman will become famous soon enough. (+50) silentfrenchman will become famous soon enough. (+50) silentfrenchman will become famous soon enough. (+50) silentfrenchman will become famous soon enough. (+50) silentfrenchman will become famous soon enough. (+50) silentfrenchman will become famous soon enough. (+50) silentfrenchman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    Who are they? I hope you are not referring to supplement companies.
    Yeah right! Who is that? "they" ZMA and Tribulus is a good supplement stack, but it's not a magic pills either.
    "Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness"

"Unless you puke, faint, or die, Keep Going"

I am the traumatic event. justdragit's Avatar
    justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bechsgaard View Post
    STOP BUMPING THESE FCKING OLD THREADS. THERE ARE MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM YOUNGER THAN THIS THREAD! SHUT THE FUARK UP AND LET IT DIE!!

Bump.
    Gamecocks/Broncos/Braves

Wherever you go, there you are.

Squatchin' ain't easy.

BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Tamas123 View Post
    Yeah, you can get massive rather than huge from ZMA + Trib + Lots of good food and obviously lots of training with the right weights.

Have tried lots of different enhancer in my 15+years of lifting, the most I have gained from are definitely on the 'do not try' list for various reasons, but usually have lost the 50-60% of the results slowly... and you will unless the gain is from natural stuff. Whatever the juicers say, once you stop for lets say a month or 2 you will loose a lot.

However if you use natural enhancers like ZMA + Trib your progress is much slower and almost seem impossible to break through your genetic limitations, but you will. You just need the right combo for your body, again this can be different the same way as some people get fat easily some not even if they drink pure fat shake in the evening.

For me the best safe results always come from the following combo:

1. Hard training, not overtarining! the threshold is different for everyone.
    2. Lost of good food, also thsi
    3. Lots of quality rest/sleep
    4. ZMA - EOD
    5. Tribulus - before meals (never go for the cheapest)
    6. Multi Vitamin
    7. Fish Oil
    8. Creatine Monohidrate (after workout and any in between sakes)
    9. Creatine Phosphate (before workout)
    10. Glutamine (before and after workout + in any in between shakes)
    11. HMB (after workout)
    12. Whey Protein (be careful and avoid soy protein and soy in itself, as soy has estrogen like effects in the body)

But the above is only my experience.
    In after best post on the misc.

Einstein612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Einstein612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Einstein612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Einstein612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Einstein612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Einstein612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Einstein612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Einstein612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Einstein612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Einstein612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Einstein612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wrestlersaira View Post
    Lol aww Op you're a handsome guy, im sure you can get this chick. Ask her out to a nice dinner, if she declines just ask her at least give you a chance. Make this lie into the truth. Also don't give a chit about what your friends think. Its alright, in literally 5 years you wont remember this incident.
    Uhg, well. Thanks. I'll face her and if she asks why i did all that then i'll tell her that i really like her and stuff. :-\ (scared af tho)
    Thanks alot for your support.
    *Drink Water, Get Fat Crew*
    *Never Ever Gonna Make it Crew*
    *Can't Deadlift with Herniated Disc Crew*
    *Can't Squat with Herniated Disc Crew*
    *Can't Military Press with Torn Labrum Crew*
    *Can't Bench Press with Torn Labrum Crew*

NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Posting in the oldest thread that I can actually post in...
    Oh, dem feels when this site was actually was about bodybuilding with people that actually lift.
    Make America Great Again Crew
    Trump for Canada Crew

DrDeanChiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Insane

This is the first time I used ZMA and Tribulus...I bought Cellucor's product with the two combined...after about 2 weeks I noticed a big difference in my stamina both in the gym and in bed...after the 3rd week my libido is through the roof (like a little too much). I'm not sure if it's the ZMA or the Trib?? As far as sleep goes I don't see any difference with my sleep patterns. I plan on cycling it every other month...but I highly recommend the product.

FitnessCodes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ZMA and D-Aspartic Acid work for me in boosting test. ZMA makes you sleep deeper and gives you some whacky dreams to go with it!

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sweet bump
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

kaza777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried it 5 years ago but have not seen any benefits, im a female anyway so it is different for females

Creating bodily entropy. Gen1GT's Avatar
    Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm 39, so I'm interested in any older trainers who may have taken this stack? Any?
    286 lbs - March 11, 2019 (started Keto)
    261 lbs - May 23, 2019

ib6ub90210 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ib6ub90210 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ib6ub90210 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ib6ub90210 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ib6ub90210 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ib6ub90210 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ib6ub90210 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ib6ub90210 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ib6ub90210 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ib6ub90210 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ib6ub90210 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just ordered some Tribestan. Will any ZMA product do?

Also should I stop taking 400mg of magnesium citrate if I'm on trib + zma stack?

xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NattyCory View Post
    Posting in the oldest thread that I can actually post in...
    Oh, dem feels when this site was actually was about bodybuilding with people that actually lift.
    haha, same here bro
    *Go to the bathroom, flex in mirror and forget to pee crew*

*Shave one of my legs and pretend it's a girl in my bed crew*

*T-mobile worker laughed at me because only had one number for 5-friends/family list plan crew*

Registered User jonathan.noonan's Avatar
    jonathan.noonan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I purchased Cellucor ZMA for the purpose of the test-boost, recovery, and essentially muscle gains. I am currently taking ON Casein protein with milk every night for muscle growth and fed gains throughout the night. According to Cellucor ZMA instruction it states to take before bed and to not eat or to ingest dairy prior. I have two questions:

1. If I continue my current regiment of Casein and milk supplementing at night, will it adversely effect the intended purpose of the Cellucor ZMA product?

2. What is the best way, if any, to incorporate both products (Casein and Cellucor ZMA) into my supplement regiment?

I am appreciative of any advice regarding this issue, thank you.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ZMA wont boost test or recovery or muscle gains

No reason to take casein specifically at night
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Registered User momanddadauntan's Avatar
    momanddadauntan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bechsgaard View Post

People find it on the Internet searches and the info is very useful to them-- new and old. You can ignore a thread that's been picked up.

🏈 Dallas Cowboys 🏈 datderelowtes's Avatar
    datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I too searched something up and this thread came up.
    Rep das it mane posts on sight

marinos16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marinos16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marinos16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marinos16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marinos16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marinos16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marinos16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marinos16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marinos16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marinos16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marinos16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation zma

Hi guys im 16 and i want to get some real result. I HEARD ABOUT ZMA . have you tried it ?