Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    Who tried a ZMA + tribulus stack?
    And what where your results after 4 or 5 weeks?
    noticed nothing to be honest. i have continued to take ZMA though as it helps me sleep and it helps with acne a bit.
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

tsifreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started using ZMA and got results right away by means of a more deep sleep. I see my self taking this for a long time to come.
    I no longer have to take sleep aids like tynohol PM.
    Highly recommend it to any athlete. Best thing is its healthy for you and cheap as dirt!

skinny-ricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bump

Anybody have input on the whether zma can help induce sleep? I have no problem staying asleep but toss and turn for at least 1-2 hours to go to sleep. I end up sleeping like 4-5 hours a day. Caffeine consumption is not an issue as i only drink coffee in the AM for obvious reasons.

735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 735735 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use SNAC ZMA-5 everyday religiously, and the tribulus i use is TRIBESTAN by Sopharma, most potent around. Solid products.

skinny-ricky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Schuh View Post
    I use SNAC ZMA-5 everyday religiously, and the tribulus i use is TRIBESTAN by Sopharma, most potent around. Solid products.
    so I tried the ZMA. I had already bought it by the time I read most of the scientific lit that was not able to reproduce Balco's findings. But the sleep I got! It did not induce sleep but the 4 hours I got were very restfull. I woke up not feeling groggy. Once I was in class I did have my caffeine withdrawal symptoms as usual.

ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    try Thermolife T-bol, it is a far more advanced formula than your simple tribulus/ZMA stack with more potent extracts and ingredients. it also includes tribulus alatus (more effective than previous used terrestris and other plants in the tribulus family) and the you were looking for zinc. i think zinc is one of the most underrated essentials and anyone who is active in lifting or exercising should def. supplement with zinc ED. it is so cheap and beneficial as well.
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | When Quality Meets Innovation

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins

Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skinny-ricky View Post
    Anybody have input on the whether zma can help induce sleep? I have no problem staying asleep but toss and turn for at least 1-2 hours to go to sleep. I end up sleeping like 4-5 hours a day. Caffeine consumption is not an issue as i only drink coffee in the AM for obvious reasons.
    ZMA for sleep aid purposes works fairly well. It will knock you right out and you go into a deep sleep but for me I toss and turn all night. It makes me very restless in my sleep and I feel sluggish the next morning.

I prefer Valerian Extract for pure sleep aid purposes. I still only sleep about 6 hours a night but I feel very relaxed and refreshed the next morning.

alaskaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alaskaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alaskaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alaskaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alaskaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alaskaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alaskaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alaskaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alaskaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alaskaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alaskaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just bought some ZMA and Trib to add to my stack.

Noticed that I sleep better with the ZMA. Not sure if the trib will help or not, but both are pretty cheap, so it is not a big loss if they do not work for me.

I am 39 and the T levels are on the decline. Sad, but such is life.
    There is a skinny man inside me screaming to get out, but I can usually shut him up with some bacon.

SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidSnake84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    posting in an epic almost decade long thread...can anyone recommend the best trib u can buy from bb.com to stack with ZMA?
    Snake's New Diabetic Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130722163
    Snakes BB Quest!Begun 8/24/06 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882015

PR's@ BW 135 lb:
    Fl Bnch:175x5x3 sets;180x3*ATG Sqts:185x5x3 sets*DL:275x1;250x4x2 sets*Dips:+100 lbX6;+55 lbX20*Pllups/Chns:+25 lbX5 for 4 sets*BB Bt Ovr Rws:170x5*Wghtd Cardio:2 mi. jog w/ 45 lb bkpk*3 mi. walk w/ 55 lb bkpk

**RapeBacks 3k+**

popolklkp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
    posting in an epic almost decade long thread...can anyone recommend the best trib u can buy from bb.com to stack with ZMA?
    without a doubt - everyone in my gym (Equinox Columbus Circle - NYC) know the Dr Max Powers Test Boost (Trib) supplements are the best for stacking with ZMA....

I been on and off of those cycles for 2 years now and love the results - especially the no adverse side effects....

wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    Who tried a ZMA + tribulus stack?
    And what where your results after 4 or 5 weeks?
    ZMA Makes me dream every night and there not just any dreams very distinct and vivid dreams on the other hand i dont think it made my muscles bigger but i def saw my veins pop out alot more and helps get great sleep

dreed87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dreed87 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ive been taking ZMA for a couple of weeks, and this might be a dumb question but I was wondering if you need a estrogen blocker after since it supposively raises your testosterone level?

orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dreed87 View Post
    Ive been taking ZMA for a couple of weeks, and this might be a dumb question but I was wondering if you need a estrogen blocker after since it supposively raises your testosterone level?
    No, you don't need an estrogen blocker when supplementing with ZMA

orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orasis1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried both but never at the same time.

1. ZMA - Amazing sleep, vivid dreams ... which is a double edged sword because sometimes it's a nice dream and sometimes it's a not so nice, vivid terrifying nightmare... If you are prone to nightmares be wary when you use ZMA.. you've been warned. (Did it boost test levels? I think it did because I would be quite aggressive in the morning.)

2. Tribulus - Really good for the libido and starts putting on ze acne... I also feel tired when I use this supplement for some reason... Does it boost test? Not sure, but it def makes you horny as hell.

kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Neither are going to make a significant difference in your muscle mass or strength. Yes, I've tried them both. But there's no evidence either one really elevates T levels beyond your natural level.

CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500) CrazyCallum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    i just started taking zma.... i looooove the ddeeeeeeeeeeeeep sleep...

my girlfriend says i do all this crazy shat during the night... she tells me and i'm like, "pics... or it didn't happen."
    oh **** it must be the ZMA because my girlfriend has told me of times when i pretty much attack her in my sleep - I punched her in the face about 5 times once (not too hard).

popolklkp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by USCKiddo View Post
    i just ordered a zma tribulus stack will update with progresss
    go for the dr max powers stack - its anabolic!

SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100)
    [QUOTE=MadBoyNutter;388528671]Don't waste your money on either ZMA or tribulus.

I agree I have tried many tribulus products and all they do is make you aggravated and make your wallet lighter. ZMA products or good for some people and do nothing for others.

If you are serious about your training and health take R.E.M.edy by Tycola Pro a nightime recovery supplement that was worked wonders for sleep. recovery,joint problems and strength or Powerfull by USP labs both of those products work great and are worth the money they cost.

lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    [QUOTE=SweetSweatTV;531048493]
    Originally Posted by MadBoyNutter View Post
    Don't waste your money on either ZMA or tribulus.

I agree I have tried many tribulus products and all they do is make you aggravated and make your wallet lighter. ZMA products or good for some people and do nothing for others.

If you are serious about your training and health take R.E.M.edy by Tycola Pro a nightime recovery supplement that was worked wonders for sleep. recovery,joint problems and strength or Powerfull by USP labs both of those products work great and are worth the money they cost.
    this thread started almost 10 years ago

isyot1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isyot1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isyot1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isyot1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isyot1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isyot1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isyot1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isyot1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isyot1971 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON ZMA says 3 caps a day @ 30mg/ cap thats 90mg/ day. Isnt that way above the safe max lmit of 40? hmmm...how r u guys taking ur zma...help

Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000)
    i wonder how this is gonna affect me.
    NSCA-CPT

"There is no such thing as firming and toning only stronger or weaker"

Cyclo Bolan Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138956043

ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gona get some zma hope it helps me sleep. will report.

KrackerJap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got the great sleep with ZMA and the occasional veins popping out when I would look at myself during the night time pee....

Taking Tribulus for the first time but not really sure on the timing or dosages? been taking 1000mg 30 min before work out haven't noticed much other than it seams not to work but .... used search function on this forum to see if I was using it wronge.. Any advice? its about to be the last bottle of Tribulus I buy

2af53lbg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2af53lbg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2af53lbg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2af53lbg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2af53lbg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2af53lbg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2af53lbg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2af53lbg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2af53lbg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2af53lbg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2af53lbg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love how everyone in this tread totally ignored the guy with all the scientific evidence that it did nothing, and then supplements their bro science about strong libidos and vivid dreams

Alidesaulniers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Zma... Big trouble sleeping...

Started trying ZMA a week ago and i'm having more trouble sleeping ????...anyone else ??

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump on 10 year old thread.

Anyone report back on how ZMA + Trib has been working over past 10 years? You guys huge now?
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Tamas123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You get quite massive from ZMA + Trib + other stuff + Lots of hard training

Yeah, you can get massive rather than huge from ZMA + Trib + Lots of good food and obviously lots of training with the right weights.

Have tried lots of different enhancer in my 15+years of lifting, the most I have gained from are definitely on the 'do not try' list for various reasons, but usually have lost the 50-60% of the results slowly... and you will unless the gain is from natural stuff. Whatever the juicers say, once you stop for lets say a month or 2 you will loose a lot.

However if you use natural enhancers like ZMA + Trib your progress is much slower and almost seem impossible to break through your genetic limitations, but you will. You just need the right combo for your body, again this can be different the same way as some people get fat easily some not even if they drink pure fat shake in the evening.

For me the best safe results always come from the following combo:

1. Hard training, not overtarining! the threshold is different for everyone.
    2. Lost of good food, also thsi
    3. Lots of quality rest/sleep
    4. ZMA - EOD
    5. Tribulus - before meals (never go for the cheapest)
    6. Multi Vitamin
    7. Fish Oil
    8. Creatine Monohidrate (after workout and any in between sakes)
    9. Creatine Phosphate (before workout)
    10. Glutamine (before and after workout + in any in between shakes)
    11. HMB (after workout)
    12. Whey Protein (be careful and avoid soy protein and soy in itself, as soy has estrogen like effects in the body)

But the above is only my experience.

ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanyoung88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have pretty mixed feelings about ZMA, I think it does help in aiding sleep but it makes me alot more tired in the morning, and for me i dont know if that is worth taking it for

Test boosters send Libido through the roof for me when I have tried them, Will need to allow a week for it to build in your system
    #TEAM IF

''Someone, Somewhere is working on their game right now. They could be your competition some day. Don't let them out-work you''

''Everyone is equal: Some just work harder in pre-season''

** Twitter: @ryanyoung88 **

bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    damn this thread is old
    The University of Tennessee
    Kinesiology | Biology

-----------

youtube.com/user/bradleyroepke

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bradroepke View Post
    damn this thread is old