MHP46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MHP46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MHP46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MHP46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MHP46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MHP46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MHP46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MHP46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MHP46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MHP46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MHP46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should i be taking my creatine before or after my workout??

I've been taking Optimum's Micronized Creatine and the directions on the tub say take AFTER workout. I also bought their new hydro-whey and the stacking instructions on the hydrowhey says to take creatine BEFORE your workout. Any suggestions from people that have used their creatine product before??

CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MHP46 View Post
    I've been taking Optimum's Micronized Creatine and the directions on the tub say take AFTER workout. I also bought their new hydro-whey and the stacking instructions on the hydrowhey says to take creatine BEFORE your workout. Any suggestions from people that have used their creatine product before??
    In my experience I've always found it's better to take creatine pre AND post workout. I always see better results with taking it pre and post. With the hydrowhey, I haven't tried that product yet but I assume it's not to far off of regular whey isolate (besides the whole hydro thing) and i always take creatine pre and post workout. If you don't want to take 10g a day I'd suggest splitting up the shake half and half 2.5g pre and 2.5g post. But keep in mind you don't have to take it both pre and post. Either time you take it you should see results.
    Best of luck.

Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MHP46 View Post
    Take creatine any time of day, it wont really matter. With the hydro whey i suggest taking about 25% pre 25% intra and 50% post. This ensures good levels of aminos circulating in your blood stream for when they're needed.
    R.I.P. Zyzz, muzzing at the peak of Mount Olympus.

*Official Misc Shirt Fashion Designer* & *Editor of Misc Monthly Magazine*

Start: 125 lbs
    Current: 165 lbs (+40 lbs)
    Goal: 190 lbs (Then cut)

quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quartz75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hi just bumping an old thread...but ive got Creatine ethyl ester 2.25g per caps, also taking holland barret body fortress whey, any more suggestions on taking 1 cap before and after ?