q8tkd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

USPLabs Asteroid Stack or LG Sciences Trifecta Stack?

Hey everybody, i need help on deciding what to stack, im 20 years old, am 5-'9 and i weigh 150lbs, im a martial artist and a soccer athlete, i'm also new to bodybuilding, my goals is to lose some body fat, like 10lbs and to gain around 15-20lbs of muscle, and to look cut and physique, big aswell but not very bulky cuz of the other sports i do. But i decided that am gonna be doing body building for 3 months before i go back to doing other sports and to reach those goals am looking at different supplements, like GH supplements and testboosters, plus the normal intake of protein supplements(shakes). I came through those 2 stacks am finding a hard time deciding what to use in order to reach my goals of 15lbs of muscle and lose some body fat. If you have used those stacks, i seek ur help, tell me which one to take, and how it worked for you, and if it can help me?
    Last edited by q8tkd; 03-22-2009 at 09:14 PM.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

They both suck
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

q8tkd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why they both suck? i have read great reviews about both, and some good results, there were some bad ones and they didnt work with some people, however, many did. give me opnions and suggestions plzzz, thanx

Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by q8tkd View Post
    Hey everybody, i need help on deciding what to stack, im 20 years old, am 5-'9 and i weigh 150lbs, im a martial artist and a soccer athlete, i'm also new to bodybuilding, my goals is to lose some body fat, like 10lbs and to gain around 15-20lbs of muscle, and to look cut and physique, big aswell but not very bulky cuz of the other sports i do. But i decided that am gonna be doing body building for 3 months before i go back to doing other sports and to reach those goals am looking at different supplements, like GH supplements and testboosters, plus the normal intake of protein supplements(shakes). I came through those 2 stacks am finding a hard time deciding what to use in order to reach my goals of 15lbs of muscle and lose some body fat. If you have used those stacks, i seek ur help, tell me which one to take, and how it worked for you, and if it can help me?
    Here's my take on the products themselves...

Asteroid Stack

PRIME: Good, but expensive. The first 3-4 weeks, from my experience, is essentially a loading phase. I don't see much until the end of Week 4 or so. At that point, my strength does shoot up in the gym pretty well. As far as size, I don't notice too much. I'm sure if I continued taking it in the 12-15wk range that the extra strength would help me pack on additional size, but at that point, I'm spending A LOT of money. - Some people say they get an Alpha Male feeling; I've never felt that. - It isn't hormonal, so no need for PCT.

Anabolic Pump: Weak. I use it during fasted training as it's not strong enough to give my hypoglycemia.

PowerFULL: Not horrible, but better options out there. I prefer LG's GHenerate to any of the other products out. It quite literally contains a very bioavailable form of GHRP-2. Nobody else can say that about their products.

Trifecta

M1D: Very mild but potent PH. I rarely ever see anyone report sides other than slightly elevated aggression and some acne. - Mild weight gain, but you keep what you make on it.

MMv3: Same deal as M1D, but they stack amazingly well together.

Formadrol: Awesome PCT agent, especially for a mild cycle like this. PCT is a breeze, and you feel great through it.

Trifecta is much cheaper than Asteroid Stack, you get a free bottle of I-GH-1 (or PSARM depending on where you get it), and the gains in LBM are most likely going to be much better.
    Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.