Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10)

So I have $130...

Yea yea, I know, threads liek these always come up. But I would like some help. This is what I have to get:

Creatine - Universal Storm
    BCAA - Xtend 90 serving
    Multi - Animal Pak

Now that comes up to 109 with shipping. I was thinking I could drop the animal pack for the cheaper SportPharma Multi-v and have more money to spend on something else. what do you guys suggest?

ALSO, I just bought a 5lb tub of whey and have maybe a little more then 1/4th of Casein Protein left. And I have a big thing of fish oil.

Edit: My goals are to build muscle and stay lean, I have about 3 more pounds to loose for the end of my cut!
    Thanks to anyone who helps. +reps

EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bulk Creatine - I use higher power 1000g for $19
    Bulk BCAA's (I think IntraBolic was $17.99 some place recently)
    Animal Pak is only $20 most places and to me worth the extra $

Another site has protein for 40% off right now too.

acegreatone is on a distinguished road. (+10) acegreatone is on a distinguished road. (+10) acegreatone is on a distinguished road. (+10) acegreatone is on a distinguished road. (+10) acegreatone is on a distinguished road. (+10) acegreatone is on a distinguished road. (+10) acegreatone is on a distinguished road. (+10) acegreatone is on a distinguished road. (+10) acegreatone is on a distinguished road. (+10) acegreatone is on a distinguished road. (+10) acegreatone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sage- View Post
    Yea yea, I know, threads liek these always come up. But I would like some help. This is what I have to get:

Creatine - Universal Storm
    BCAA - Xtend 90 serving
    Multi - Animal Pak

Now that comes up to 109 with shipping. I was thinking I could drop the animal pack for the cheaper SportPharma Multi-v and have more money to spend on something else. what do you guys suggest?

ALSO, I just bought a 5lb tub of whey and have maybe a little more then 1/4th of Casein Protein left. And I have a big thing of fish oil.

Edit: My goals are to build muscle and stay lean, I have about 3 more pounds to loose for the end of my cut!
    Thanks to anyone who helps. +reps
    where are you buying this from bb.com?

getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EvuLFleA View Post
    Bulk Creatine - I use higher power 1000g for $19
    Bulk BCAA's (I think IntraBolic was $17.99 some place recently)
    Animal Pak is only $20 most places and to me worth the extra $

Another site has protein for 40% off right now too.
    pm site?

please & thanks!

Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by acegreatone View Post
    where are you buying this from bb.com?
    yea
    Originally Posted by getbig1212 View Post
    pm site?

please & thanks!
    and thats kind of what I was thinking.

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    personally, I would start with the most basic things:

1. "creapure" creatinemonohydrate, preferrably without any additions

2. a good whey concentrate

4. and if you want a real anabolic edge for/during your workouts, then Intrabolic from AEN has yet to be beaten by any competitor product (no on paper but in real life) from the AEE/HW/BCAA class.

5. no need for high dosed vitamins, any cheap multi for 5 bucks from walmart will do have 99% same net benefit as vitamin products that cost 500% more.

here ya go:

take a moderate dose of creapure (ot more than 3 g) and mix it with 100 ml of grape-juice. thentake one serving of Intrabolic and mix it with water as directed on the label.

Now put the creatine/grapejuice mixt?re into the Intrabollic mixture and start sipping on it 10-15 minutes before you start with your workout and continue sipping on it till your workound ends.

45 minutes before your workout you should take a shake consisting of not more than 15-20 whey, mixed in 200 ml of skimmed milk and 40g of whole-grain, soluble oat-flakes.

After you workout you can have a postworkout meal, e.g. some fruits, nuts and cotton cheese etc.)

Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mateo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Orange Triad would be a good multi choice....it even has glucosamine

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    three letter name that everyone hates (for the site)

anyways i would definately switch to SP multi-V, creapure mono, intrabolic. then pick up some more casein or whey, or bars. you can never have too much protein

Originally Posted by DR_P View Post
    personally, I would start with the most basic things:

1. "creapure" creatinemonohydrate, preferrably without any additions

2. a good whey concentrate

4. and if you want a real anabolic edge for/during your workouts, then Intrabolic from AEN has yet to be beaten by any competitor product (no on paper but in real life) from the AEE/HW/BCAA class.

5. no need for high dosed vitamins, any cheap multi for 5 bucks from walmart will do have 99% same net benefit as vitamin products that cost 500% more.

here ya go:

take a moderate dose of creapure (ot more than 3 g) and mix it with 100 ml of grape-juice. thentake one serving of Intrabolic and mix it with water as directed on the label.

Now put the creatine/grapejuice mixt?re into the Intrabollic mixture and start sipping on it 10-15 minutes before you start with your workout and continue sipping on it till your workound ends.

45 minutes before your workout you should take a shake consisting of not more than 15-20 whey, mixed in 200 ml of skimmed milk and 40g of whole-grain, soluble oat-flakes.

After you workout you can have a postworkout meal, e.g. some fruits, nuts and cotton cheese etc.)
    Thanks for everything you just typed. I'm not totally newb at this, I just wanted some suggestions on maybe a 4th product or whether to drop the animal pak and go cheaper so I could get more. thanks thoguh.

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd switch the Xtend with RecoverPRO but that's just me.

Add some bulk beta alanine to that list, Allmax has a good deal on it.
    Patriots l Mountaineers l Celtics l Bruins

*WVU Crew*

Originally Posted by 8footballQB View Post
    three letter name that everyone hates (for the site)

anyways i would definately switch to SP multi-V, creapure mono, intrabolic. then pick up some more casein or whey, or bars. you can never have too much protein
    Ok so I replaced Animal Pak with SP multi-V, and i took away Xtend just to try Intrabolic.
    Originally Posted by dekd View Post
    I'd switch the Xtend with RecoverPRO but that's just me.

Add some bulk beta alanine to that list, Allmax has a good deal on it.
    I have like a little less then half a tub of white flood, so won't the white flood + Intrabolic be enough Beta-Alanine?

P.S. Just replacing those 2 items brings me to 79$ so I have a good little bit of money to spend on something. I'm kind of wanting to try new things. But I will probably just geta a tub or two of some protein.

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok so I replaced Animal Pak with SP multi-V, and i took away Xtend just to try Intrabolic.
    good moves, i like xtend but id be surprised if you turn back

good moves, i like xtend but id be surprised if you turn back
    Yea I love Xtend, I just run out so quick. But I'm excited to try the Intrabolic that everyone is excited about. suggestions on proteins? I like trying new stuff that people suggest. By all means throw out some suggestions. I'm thinking MGN ice cream sandwich flavor whey... !

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yea I love Xtend, I just run out so quick. But I'm excited to try the Intrabolic that everyone is excited about. suggestions on proteins? I like trying new stuff that people suggest. By all means throw out some suggestions. I'm thinking MGN ice cream sandwich flavor whey... !
    If you go with IntrAbolic, go with the wild berry or the citrus flavors. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I have like a little less then half a tub of white flood, so won't the white flood + Intrabolic be enough Beta-Alanine?

P.S. Just replacing those 2 items brings me to 79$ so I have a good little bit of money to spend on something. I'm kind of wanting to try new things. But I will probably just geta a tub or two of some protein.
    you also don't need to spend all money at once.

Start with the few items you just mentioned and look how you like the effects. If you start to gain strength and mass like crazy, then no need for any further items, as long as you don't start to see plateauing / diminshing returns.

Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000)
    FYI...

CL Blue Gene is on WheyCheap right now. I'd check it out.
    Long time no see.

get wildberry IA btw. and for proteins if you havent tried myofusion get some of that, or some XF whey.

i haven't tried MGM yet though

So I'm thinking, Universal Storm on days I lift and Creapure on my off days. Since I have the extra money. and the creapure will last way past the Storm so I wouldnt have to buy Creatine for awhile. what do ya think??

Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd buy a ton of good, nutritious, whole foods!

definately a good idea this is what i do

definately a good idea this is what i do
    You do what I posted? or what the guy under me posted?

chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    taking storm on lifting days and creatine mono on off days is a good idea

You do what I posted? or what the guy under me posted?
    lol i guess both are good ideas but i was speaking on picking up some mono, always good to have anyways

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

I personally like LifeSource multiple over Pak, having used both, LS is a better deal with alot more in it.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would also get some bulk CM and add that pre/intra