jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pain in Glute while squatting and Deadlifting Please Help

Hey guys I'm here to seek advice I've been dealing with pain in my right glute towards the outer upper area since June now. There is only pain during deadlifts and squats and the pain I would describe is sharp like someone just punched the hell out of me in the glute. I recently went to the doctor and he told me it's most likely piriformis pain but he tested me for sciatica anyway with exercises and a MRI. I have tried foam rolling and stretching almost everyday and I have yet to have any luck. I can run, jog or sprint and do other exercises with no pain but once i get in the squat rack or do deadlifts oh wow it hurts. The pain usually starts once I get in the bottom of the squat when I push my knees out and the ascent. Deadlifts the pain hits during the initial push.

TLDR: Piriformis pain for months stretching and foaming doesn't help please help me no I dont have sciatica.

HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did I understand correctly - you had an MRI?

jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonjonx5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HeMB View Post
    Did I understand correctly - you had an MRI?
    Yeah that and a xray on my upper and lower back and no signs of herniated disc or injuries to the spine.

pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100) pantanovera is not very well liked. (-100)
    First, I'm not a medical consultant. But, I use hot massage for such situations and you can try it if you are interested. you can use it even you are having medical treatments... Hot massage relieves the tighten muscle. If you are not able to get relive anyway, check out acupuncture method which is popular among eastern culture