flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Need a good weight loss slogan for next year for a large group.

I need help coming up with a catchy phrase for a weight loss program for the first of next year. I have a couple of ideas but they seem boring and been done before. I would appreciate any ideas. This would be for a fairly large group of men and mostly women. Can't do the biggest loser because of copywrite issues from the T.V. show. Thanks for your help and good luck.

trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by flexapeal View Post
    I need help coming up with a catchy phrase for a weight loss program for the first of next year. I have a couple of ideas but they seem boring and been done before. I would appreciate any ideas. This would be for a fairly large group of men and mostly women. Can't do the biggest loser because of copywrite issues from the T.V. show. Thanks for your help and good luck.
    Shed it OR regret it!

kantutero is on a distinguished road. (+10) kantutero is on a distinguished road. (+10) kantutero is on a distinguished road. (+10) kantutero is on a distinguished road. (+10) kantutero is on a distinguished road. (+10) kantutero is on a distinguished road. (+10) kantutero is on a distinguished road. (+10) kantutero is on a distinguished road. (+10) kantutero is on a distinguished road. (+10) kantutero is on a distinguished road. (+10) kantutero is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lose the Flab
    and Fap Again!

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Asses to Ashes and Guts to Dust

as in we'll disintegrate your bodyfat! Bit of a tongue twister though.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a large group of men and women or a group of large men and women?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how about lose or die...lol
    current lifting stats.

i am strong how about that...heh

flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexapeal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Someone came up with " Drop it like it Hot " so I think thats in the lead so far.

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Originally Posted by kantutero View Post
    Lose the Flab
    and Fap Again!
    LOL. lose the flab & be able to fap again (w/o anything in the way) OR. be able to have someone fap FOR you (w/o anything in the way.)

or be able to have someone to want to fap for you. xD
    after all, no one wants to sex up a slob. o__O

Pads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Train with the best and you'll lose the excess
    There is always someone stronger than you...then there is me!

Great ideas yal !!! Keep em coming.

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have a picture of a group of fat people walking together with the slogan

"People aren't supposed to travel in HERDS. Leave the herd behind and join a TEAM

On second thought. You can't use that cuz I think I might.

Copyright Hublifefitness LLC 2009

Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    Have a picture of a group of fat people walking together with the slogan

"People aren't supposed to travel in HERDS. Leave the herd behind and join a TEAM

On second thought. You can't use that cuz I think I might.

Copyright Hublifefitness LLC 2009

Sounds like a good one.....you can keep it.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed-

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its my time
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

nitrotxtt will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrotxtt will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrotxtt will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrotxtt will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrotxtt will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrotxtt will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrotxtt will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrotxtt will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrotxtt will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrotxtt will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitrotxtt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One goal at a time. One pound at a time. One day at a time.

Whats good for lower abs? kserajuddin's Avatar
    kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Those must be the most lax copyright rules of all time because I hear about people everywhere running BIGGEST LOSER contests, even endorsed by the mayor and getting on the news, using that name in their promotions -
    "Do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - either Confucius or the Dalai Lama - I get them confused -

dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10) dshinton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    At my gym we had the "Biggest Winner" contest. The person that lost the most and their trainer won some cash.
    Professional Fitness Trainer
    MS, NASM, NFPT

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    subbed-
    Hey.....a fellow Tennessean.

I thought about Let the Change begin in 2010 ):