Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Getting my HGHup by Derock

Height 5'6
    Weight 150
    Goals: add upper body muscle, add lower body strength, improve sleep quality

Lifts:

Bench is probably around 285-300.
    Squat is around 330
    Deadlift is around 385

Measurements:

Arms around 15 inches flexed
    Legs around 22.5 inches relaxed
    Chest around 40 inches relaxed

Training - will be low reps for legs, and an upper body prioritization with focus on upper chest, shoulders, and arms. AN recommended a 10x10 high volume routine with a body part split. I will be training legs on Monday in the 3 rep range. I will train chest/back on Wednesday and arms and shoulders on Friday. I will also include a small amount of work for chest, arms, and shoulders on other days so they are worked 3 times a week.

Sleep - I work an overnight shift which isn't too bad once you're used to it. However, my sleep this last weekend got all screwed up and has been terrible. It doesn't help that I've been feeling a little sick which is rare for me. I'm upping my vitamin D intake and hoping to hit the gym just as hard this week as usual.

Initial thoughts - I tried the product this weekend just to determine tolerance. Sadly I can't say it helped me sleep any better. I guess this is good it doesn't make you sleepy if you take it before a workout, but once things get back to normal with my sleeping patterns, I will be able to make a better judgement on how it helps me sleep.

Dosage - 2 caps pre-workout on training days. 2 caps first thing in the morning on an empty stomach on non-training days. 3 caps pre-bed on an empty stomach with minimal carbs prior.

Diet - I will be eating a higher protein, moderate carb, moderate fat diet. I will most likely eat a meat and vege low carb meal for my last meal of the day at around 5am. I will take my pre-bed dose at around 7am.

I will comment on the following things:

INTIAL THOUGHTS WITHOUT HGH-UP:

Sleep - not great lately, but that was just from this last weekend getting my sleep schedule screwed up.

Mental Alertness/Focus - fine all around. usually better when i take stims

Energy - i'm not a morning person. hopefully this may improve this

Motivation -hit or miss, but usually high and very high on stims

Mood/Aggression - right now around average

Stress - fairly low

Libido - moderate, nothing too high or low

Joints - feeling pretty good right now

Endurance -n/a

Strength - pretty high. i'm at a strong point despite being very light at 150. On a good day I can pull off a one arm chin, but it depends on my nervous system.

Quality of Training - training has been going moderately well. it could be better.

Pump and Vascularity - pumps come easily to me regardless of what im on

Muscle Hardness/Density - im about average right now

Body Composition and Look - im fairly lean, but a lot skinnier than I need to be. I was 175 at one point and now I'm just too light.

Appetite - has been very strong lately

Overall Sense of Feeling - I've been in a pretty good mood lately, but nothing to write home about

Finally, my pics. I'm not sure why they are so dark.

Attached Images
    Get my free motivational fat loss and muscle building guide for busy people @ excuseproof.com.

Author of "50 Fitness Tips You Wish You Knew" and "How To Stick To A Diet"

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll trade you bigger arms for that killer V-taper......? lol

Subbed man! Let me know how I can help.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Watching, mate.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Due to being a bit sick, I decided to save my Monday workout for Wednesday. I took it pretty easy and since I was training legs, it was more or less for maintenance. I did deadlifts with 3 reps ramping up to 345. Then I did singles at 365 and 385. After that I did some sets of glute ham raises and ab wheel rollouts.

It's too early to tell if the product is doing anything, especially feeling like crap. I'm hesistant to post much on how it affects my workouts until next week when i should be fully over my sickness.

As far as my sleep goes, I dosed 3 last night and was out non-stop for 6 hours when I needed to get up to go to the bathroom. I then fell right back asleep for another couple of hours. I was ready to get up after about 8 hours of sleep but I ended up lying in bed for another hour. I felt pretty energized a few minutes after I got going.

Quality of sleep - seems very good. I'll comment tommorow about how I felt during today. I've held off on some of my doses until now because I wanted to really test it when I'm feeling better and the results aren't skewed by sickness.

Other factors - I'll start focusing on these next week when I'm back to normal.
    Get my free motivational fat loss and muscle building guide for busy people @ excuseproof.com.

I was a little tired yesterday night, but i regained my energy later and fell asleep at my normal time. I dosed 3 caps before bed last night and slept well without getting up at night other than to go to the bathroom after about 7-8 hours of sleep. I then wanted to lay down for about another hour or so before finally getting up. I felt a little out of it through the morning until I had some caffeine, but that may be because I'm still feeling sick. My nano-silver and sambucus should get here by monday which will hopefully fully eliminate whatever is bothering me.

I had a high volume workout today for chest and back. I felt pretty focused and in the zone despite not feeling great overall. I was a little shaky at first. That may have been due to only consuming a liquid meal for breakfast before my workout.

Dead-start incline close grip smith machine press - 3x5 working up to 1(45) 1(25) and 1(10) pound plate on each side.

Close grip cable rows 3x5

Dumbell Bench 7x10 with 60s
    Barbell Row 7x10 with a small barbell and 35s

Squeeze bench to neck 8x115, 7x115, 6x115 (these are hard to do with a lot of weight if you focus on only using your chest)

Chins and pullups for 6-8 reps

High Rep Flyes
    High Rep Rear Flyes

I just took a light weight at the end of the workout and repped out at around 30-40 reps

I felt really in the zone for only taking a little bit of caffeine and coughing throughout my workout. I'm not sure if it was from abstaining from much caffeine the past week or if the effects of the product are kicking in. Hopefully next week I can give a better analysis.

Sleep - getting back in the groove. I've been sleeping without getting up at all in the middle of the night. I only get up after almost a full nights sleep to go to the bathroom

Mental Alertness/Focus - pretty in the zone during my workouts despite not feeling great

Energy - still tired in the mornings. I want to lay in bed

Motivation - high while in the gym this Friday

Mood/Aggression - higher than usual

Stress - N/A

Libido - seems a little higher than usual, but nothing unusual

Joints- felt bad this last week, but feeling good as of today with no issues in the gym

Endurance - I seem to be recovering between sets well, probably the beta alanine

Strength - did a volume workout today so N/A

Quality of Training - good for being sick

Pump and Vascularity - my arms were pretty jacked and veiny

Muscle Hardness/Density - normal

Body Composition and Look - normal, ripped as usual.

Appetite - fairly high

I'm finally getting back to 100% and I should be ready to tear it up full strength next week. So far my sleep has been pretty typical. I stay asleep without getting up in the middle of the night, but I wake up feeling a little groggy for the first part of the day. I may add in some melatonin and see how that affects things. I would say HGHup doesn't cause tiredness in any way which is beneficial when using pre-workout.

I worked arms yesterday and I didn't feel like working out, but once I got into it I had a great workout. I was pretty focused on each set and had great intensity. This is the second workout this week where I haven't had that much energy prior to starting my workout but had a really focused and intense workout once I got going.

I did 10x10 for bis and tris.

I started with incline curls and decline extensions with only 22.5 and as the sets went on, I changed it to standing curls and extensions, then finally barbell curls once I couldn't continue to get all 10 reps.

I then did some high rep laterals really focusing on using my medial delts and taking the traps out of the movement with 10lbs. I got around 30 reps my first set and went down from there. I then finished off my shoulders with as many cuban presses and upright rows as I could get.

I had a huge pump and I'm feeling it in my bis today which haven't been sore in a long time less than 24 hours later.

Sleep - staying asleep all night only waking up once or twice at most. feeling tired in the mornings still.

Mental Alertness/Focus - very good. it may be the HGHup since I've scaled back on caffeine. Yesterday I didn't have any and had a great workout.

Energy - still tired in the mornings.

Motivation - very good once i get into my workout

Mood/Aggression - high

Stress - fairly low

Libido - has it's moments where it's high. otherwise pretty typical

Joints- fine while working out.

Endurance - solid, I'll attribute it to beta alanine like I said before

Strength - n/a until my monday workout

Quality of Training - still a little sick but having great workouts

Pump and Vascularity - super veiny

Body Composition and Look - looking lean, nothing unusual

Appetite - VERY high after my workouts and in the mornings. I just couldn't seem to eat enough last night which was a problem because I didn't want to overdo the carbs before my pre-bed dose of HGHup

Yesterday was my lower body and overall strength workout.

I had very good focus and strength in the gym. It was one of those days where you can tell you are going to be strong just warming up. This was with minimal caffeine as well.

I did sets of 3 on squats eventually ending with a 3 rep set at 315. I alternated with singles of one arm chinups which I pulled off for about two sets before I started doing negatives.

Then I did a superset of bench press for sets of 3 with barbell hip thrusts for sets of 5. I worked up to a double on bench at 265 which was a little week for me, but I haven't bench press in a couple weeks and my chest was still sore.

I finished off with a couple of sets for shoulders with clean and press, high pulls, and cuban press.

Overall I had a great workout and my legs are sore today for the first time in a while. Not bad for being sick the last week.

Sleep - sleep was not the greatest Sunday night. I had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. But I felt good the next day. Last night I took some melatonin and I was out. I hit the snooze button for about an hour or so this morning.

Mental Alertness/Focus - great during my workouts. average outside of that

Energy - it hasn't turned me into a morning person, but I'm getting through the day just fine without feeling tired.

Motivation - much higher than usual during workouts

Mood/Aggression - higher than usual during workouts

Stress - low

Libido - nothing special

Joints- good

Endurance - n/a yesterday

Strength - very high. my cns was primed

Quality of Training - very good yesterday

Pump and Vascularity - normal

Body Composition and Look - normal

Appetite - not quite as high as it's been. possibly due to a strength rather than volume workout yesterday, but about average

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    School me on the cuban press. I am too lazy to search.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    School me on the cuban press. I am too lazy to search.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise...me/cuban-press

It's more for your external rotators than for the delts. Basically it's taking the top portion of a wide upright row and rotating your hands upwards.

Well geez.... I have done those for a couple years now and never realized that is what they were called. Thanks for the info.

Yesterday was my chest and back day. Due to time constraints I had to dose my HGHup close to my carb consumption. I actually felt kind of crappy during my workout because I still had a pretty full stomach. Nevertheless I had pretty good intensity for not taking any stimulants.

I did sets of 5 for close grip smith machine incline press ramping up to max weight.

Then I alternated sets of 10 between incline dumbbell press and dumbbell rows. I started off heavier than I could handle for 10 sets so I had to gradually reduce the weight. I started with 65 for the presses and 50 for the rows and ended up doing 50 and 40 by the end.

After that I did some finishing work with a few sets of pullup variations and cable and dumbbell flyes. Finally I did some wide grip pushups to neck with feet elevated and a set of lying laterals with 20lbs.

Sleep - I've been sleeping pretty well. Last night I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. I took about a 2 hour nap a couple hours later to get the rest of my sleep in.

Mental Alertness/Focus - I've found I can take less stims and still get a good workout.

Energy - Wasn't as high yesterday. I felt full from my breakfast.

Motivation - not as high yesterday, I had to push myself a little to get through the workout

Mood/Aggression - still a bit on the high side during workouts, low outside of that

Stress - low

Libido - possibly a little higher than usual

Joints- good

Endurance - hard to guage. I felt like it wasn't as great yesterday

Strength - n/a

Quality of Training - I managed to push myself through the whole workout, but it wasn't as high as it has been

Pump and Vascularity - pretty pumped

Body Composition and Look - I'm starting to gain some weight. I'm up to about 151-152 today. I'm hoping to hit 155 in a couple of weeks and eventually 160-165 in less than 2 months. (regaining lost weight)

Appetite - pretty strong, but not as strong as it was earlier this week

Yesterday I did arms and shoulders. I did incline curls followed by kickbacks followed by laterals for 10x10 total. As my arms fatigued I switched to standing curls and decline extensions all with 20lb dumbbells at home. My arms got pretty pumped. I then finished off with a slow chinup, high rep incline close grip pushups till failure, and high rep band laterals for medial/rear delts.

Overall I felt it was a pretty good workout. I didn't take any caffeine and was pretty focused and intense.

Sleep - My sleep has been pretty solid. I usually wake up once after about 7 hours of sleep to go to the bathroom. I tend to want to lay in bed meaning I don't get up until about 9-10 hours after I went to bed. I wish I had more get up and go in the morning, but I feel rested during the day.

Mental Alertness/Focus - Very good without caffine

Energy - Not as great as I'd like, but not lacking

Motivation - very good for not taking much caffeine

Mood/Aggression - a bit higher than usual

Stress - low

Libido - seems a little higher than usual

Joints- no problems

Endurance - very solid yesterday

Strength - n/a

Quality of Training - great. I'm getting better workouts with less stims

Pump and Vascularity - extremely pumped yesterday, but the pump started to die after about my 7th set

Body Composition and Look - Looking good. I think my upper chest is filling out more and my arms are looking bigger. I'll have to find my tape measure soon to give exact measurements

Appetite - stronger than usual

Lookin good Derock! Any idea on bodyweight changes thus far?

Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Lookin good Derock! Any idea on bodyweight changes thus far?
    I've gained about one or two pounds.

RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    I've gained about one or two pounds.
    That's what you want!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Monday was leg/strength day. I did sets of 3 of deadlifts ramping up to a final set of 3 for 665 which was a one rep improvement over last week. I finished off with a single at 385 which felt pretty tough, most likely from being fatigued. I finished off with a few sets of bench press working up to a 2 rep max at 265 and I did some glute ham raises. It was mostly for maintenance. I took my HGHup pre-breakfast and I didn't have my usual intensity. It makes me wonder whether the extra non-stim intensity I've felt recently its truly do to taking HGHup pre-workout.

Sleep - My sleep hasn't been as great the past few days. Last night I was waking up and going to bed all through the night. Despite this, once I get up and going, I feel ok. I'm still wanting to lay in bed for a good 9-10 hours from when I fall asleep.

Mental Alertness/Focus - Wasn't as great during my workout, but good all around throughout the day

Energy - Seems to improve as the day goes on

Motivation - wasn't as strong for my Monday workout with a different dosing

Mood/Aggression - not as high as usual. it was harder to get myself amped up

Stress - low

Libido - average

Joints- no problems

Endurance - n/a

Strength - slightly stronger than usual despite not being really primed up

Quality of Training - I got a good quality workout in, but it was more for maintaining strength rather than breaking barriers

Pump and Vascularity - n/a

Body Composition and Look - THe biggest difference is that I can start to see some more upper chest definition.

Appetite - strong. I don't feel a huge need to eat, but when I start eating, I don't want to stop.

My chest/back workout got delayed until yesterday. I slept fairly straight throughout the night, but I had to get up right around the 8 hour point and ended up being a little tired during my workout, but later that night I had trouble falling asleep. I did ramping sets on incline smith machine close grip bench for sets of 5-6. I then did 5x10 of incline dumbbell bench and dumbbell rows using 60 and 50 lb dumbbells. I finished off with some cable flyes and rear delt flyes. I'm not liking the lower weight used, and I think I will reduce the number of sets and increase the weight using a higher percentage of my 1rm. I don't respond as well to lighter weights. I will keep the total volume high but incorporate more variety like I've done in the past with good results for hypertrophy.

Sleep - My sleep as pretty good the night before last, but this last night I had trouble falling asleep. After I did, I was out for a solid 7 hours until I had to wake up.

Mental Alertness/Focus - I was yawning during my last workout, but still into what I was doing. I was resting a little longer than I should have just to get myself in the mood.

Energy - Tired during my workout and I felt like I needed a nap. I ended up laying down without sleeping, but then I had trouble falling asleep as I got a second wind and felt pretty energized later on.

Motivation - Not as high due to sleepiness

Mood/Aggression - I took the dose before my workout and I noticed a slight increase in aggression considering I was tired at the same time. The HGHup may have a definite effect on increasing aggresion, but would need to be combined with a stim in order for extra energy.

Stress - low

Libido - hard to guage, I would certainly not say it's been lower than average. I can't say my sex drive is extra high, but my thoughts are focused on women a lot more lately.

Joints- no problems

Endurance - felt about the same as usual yesterday

Strength - roughly equivalent to last week, but I was past due for my workout and detraining may have started to take effect

Quality of Training - I got a good workout in even if it wasn't groundbreaking. I did everything I needed to and was able to push myself on all the sets even though I didn't feellike it

Pump and Vascularity - I've noticed it's easier to feel the working muscle group, especially in my chest and get it pumped. This could just be a mental thing though

Body Composition and Look - I like what I see everytime I go by the mirror. Weight is about the same. Some days I feel go crazy eating, but then some days it seems like I get busy and don't get the calories I need in. I'm gonna really make sure I get more than enough food each day if I want to gain the weight I need to.

Appetite - strong. I stuffed myself last night to the point of feeling sick, and still got pretty hungry later. That's what kept me up, I wasn't able to sleep until I ate just a little bit. I didn't want to overdo it though to prevent a big insulin spike before sleep after my HGHup dose.

Sorry for the delayed update. I've had two workouts since my last update.

On Saturday I did arms. I decided to do some heavier weight with slightly lower volume. I start out with 3 sets of barbell curls and decline extensions with an 80lb barbell. I got about 6-10 reps on my sets.

I then did sets of incline curls, kickbacks, and laterals with 25lb dumbbells with supersets of chinups, close grip incline pushups, and band cable pull aparts for rear/medial delts.

I was pretty frickin pumped by the end of the workout.

Then on Monday I did a little bit of maintenance work for my strength. I did sets of 3 on squats ending with a very solid set of 3 at 315 deep range of motion. I felt insanely strong and stable when doing squats. I did a few singles of one arm chinups throughout about 80-90% range of motion. I then did sets of 3 on bench press working up to a set of 3 with 265 and I could tell I was a bit stronger than last week. I finished with a set of 5 of overhead press with 135 strict full range of motion.

Sleep - Hit or miss. Some nights are good, some nights I have trouble falling asleep but usually stay asleep. Last night I slept well but woke up early, stayed up for a couple hours, and then took a nap.

Mental Alertness/Focus - Very good throughout the day and during my workouts.

Energy - Better. I haven't been using many stims and when I do, they're a lot stronger than usual.

Motivation - Great during my last two workouts.

Mood/Aggression - Pretty strong. I noticed an increase aggression during my workouts. Sometimes I feel very amped, but sadly it doesn't always line up with when I'm working out.

Stress - low

Libido - on the high side recently

Joints - no problems

Endurance - solid during my saturday workout.

Strength - VERY good on my Monday workout. My CNS was fired up without a lot of warmup and I could just feel how what was usually heavy weight feeling like it was nothing.

Quality of Training - Great workouts. Strong and focused on the exercises.

Pump and Vascularity - Great on my higher rep days (which is usual for me), but nothing to note during my lower rep days

Muscle Hardness/Density - looks great when I'm pumped

Body Composition and Look - This could be my imagination, but just the past few days it seems like I'm starting to look more "proportionate" and pleasing. Like the work for my upper chest is paying off and/or I'm leaning out. I can't tell what it is, I just know that I look good. I'm about the same weight, but my arms are looking bigger. They measure a fraction of an inch bigger. They hovered around 15 inches or a little below, now they hover a little above 15 inches.

Appetite - Always strong. Probably the biggest problem I have is wanting to stuff myself before bed after my dose of HGHup which I have to avoid due to the insulin spike. I will work more on eating a lot more throughout the day to prevent this.

Wednesday - Chest and Back

I didn't have a long time to workout so I did some supersets for most of my workout. I started with close grip smith machine slight incline bench for sets of 3-6 working my way up in weight really focusing on squeezing my chest. I alternated this with cable pulldowns focusing on spreading my arms apart.

I then went onto incline dumbbell bench and after failure, went down to a flat bench. I supersetted this with dumbbell rows. I then did the same thing with flyes and rear delt flyes. I finished off my workout with a high rep set of machine flyes and machine rear delt flyes.

Since this was a bit different then last week, it was hard to guage the progress. I'm focusing more on hypertrophy so the mirror will be the ultimate indicator.

Sleep - About the same as usual. I sometimes wake up a few times during the night, but overall I'd say about average.

Mental Alertness/Focus - Good during my workouts and at work, I started to get a bit tired last night at the end of the night.

Energy - I took some caffeine which gave me a big energy boost, once it wore off I was a bit tired.

Motivation - I do seem to have an increase in motivation even without caffeine.

Mood/Aggression - About the same as usual. I wasn't quite as aggressive last workout.

Stress - low

Libido - average to high

Joints - no problems

Endurance - seemed pretty good. on my high rep sets i felt like I could just keep on going and going.

Strength - n/a

Quality of Training - Good workout, nothing special.

Pump and Vascularity - I was pretty pumped by the very end of my workout, but not much before that.

Muscle Hardness/Density - hard to guage

Body Composition and Look - I weighed in heavier today then anytime before. About 153 with no shoes.

Appetite - Not as strong yesterday, but I could have eaten more if I forced myself to. I started to get hungry before bed again which was about 3 hours after my last meal.

Thursday - Arms, Saturday - Shoulders

I split my arms and shoulders up on did a bit more work for each. On my arm day, I did supersets of machine curls with incline curls and machine dips with overhead tricep extensions for sets of 4-8. Saturday I did BTN presses with supersets of laterals and a superset of cable laterals and upright rows. I finished off with two sets of going straight from cuban rotations, to rear laterals, standard laterals, front raises, and finally to overhead press just to really hit my shoulders.

Sleep - I sometimes have been having trouble falling asleep, even with melatonin. I find that when I eat something, I can usually fall asleep shortly afterwards, but I try to avoid eating to not interfere with the HGHup. The biggest problem for me is that I can't fall asleep on an empty stomach which makes dosing HGHup difficult at night.

Mental Alertness/Focus - Very good during my last two workouts. I didn't have any caffeine on either day.

Energy - Not as strong as I'd like it to be. I still seem to be tired through the first half of the day, and much better the second half. I usually have just enough energy to get throuh my workouts without much caffeine.

Motivation - My motivation has been good the past couple of workouts. Each time I've looked forward to getting to the gym, and I leave feeling like I did a good job.

Mood/Aggression - Higher than usual. It's interesting because I don't have a caffeine induced energy, but I still feel pretty aggressive.

Stress - low

Libido - average to high

Joints - no problems

Endurance - my endurance was very good the past couple of workouts. My biceps however seemed to get worn out pretty quick and I had to continue to drop the weight used on incline curls each set.

Strength - n/a

Quality of Training - My last two workouts were slightly better than average.

Pump and Vascularity - I was very pumped, but that is typical when doing higher volume.

Muscle Hardness/Density - n/a

Body Composition and Look - Still looking good. I have to say I look about the best I've ever looked for this weight in terms of leaness, I just need to add more muscle.

Appetite - Pretty strong recently, but I still don't feel an overwhelming desire to eat. Once I do I want to eat everything I can.

Monday - Strength workout

Monday was my last workout with HGHup as I am now finished with the bottle, and it was a great workout. I didn't have my straps with me, so I did trap bar deadlifts working up to a set of 3 with the trap bar plus 320lbs. I wasn't feeling very energetic, but once I got going my strength was great. I knocked out a couple singles of almost full range of motion one arm chins. I then finished off with some bench pressing. I worked up to an easy set of 2 with 265 (could have gotten another one or two easily). I didn't max out, but I felt like I could have gotten an easy 300. I then repped out with 225 for about 8 reps stopping a couple reps shy of failure. I did one set of about 6 with 135 of strict overhead press right afterwards. I was about at my strongest today on any of my lifts with absolutely no caffeine and not a lot of energy going into the workout.

Sleep - My sleep wasn't as great as I was in a different town and I didn't have the sun blocked out like usual. Nevertheless, it was pretty good.

Mental Alertness/Focus - pretty focused, but nothing special

Energy - I felt a bit tired going into the workout, but once I got going I felt better

Motivation - about average. I was surprising myself with how strong my lifts were despite not really feeling "on"

Mood/Aggression - Still on the high side. It's unusal feeling very aggressive despite not having the adrenaline fueled rush that usually accompanies taking a stimulant

Stress - low

Libido - average

Joints - started to feel something this last workout in my shoulder from before, but it didn't bother me.

Endurance - n/a

Strength - VERY good

Quality of Training - Excellent. It was a quick workout, and I was warmed up and tearin up heavy weights in a very short amount oftime

Pump and Vascularity - n/a

Muscle Hardness/Density - n/a

Body Composition and Look - I weighed in above 157 with shoes on this weekend. My current bodyweight is 155 with no shoes on my bathroom scale.

Appetite - Strong, but not abnormally so

Final review coming up....

Looking forward to see your final review, Ryan.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Final Review

Height 5'6

BEFORE: 150 or a little below
    AFTER:155 or a little above

ARMS BEFORE 15 inches flexed
    ARMS AFTER 15.25 inches flexed

Legs around 22.5 inches relaxed, NO CHANGE

CHEST BEFORE around 40 inches relaxed
    AFTER around 40.5 inches relaxed

Sleep - my sleep while taking HGHup was about the same as before. I had good nights, and bad nights, and I generally woke up feeling a bit tired. Most days my energy levels were solid, and I had no problems making it through my night shift. This product is meant to be taken prior to a workout as well, so it does not cause drowsiness in itself. It would be best to rely on another supplement for getting to sleep and sleep quality.

Mental Alertness/Focus - My mental ability was very good the whole time I was taking HGHup. I never had issues focusing at work, and only occasionally during my workouts if I was tired.

Energy - I'm not a morning person, and this supplement did nothing to change that. Any increase in sleep quality I may have had was not big enough to notice a difference in this area. Once I was up and going however, I was able to make it through almost all days without feeling a need to take a nap which is beneficial for me. So in some respects, it may have had an effect there. I also had reduced my caffeine intake and still had pretty good energy during my workouts.

Motivation - my motivation to train was high while taking HGHup, but I had some low days as well. I did notice a difference once I got going in the gym. It seemed like even when I wasn't as pumped up about going to the gym, I got really into it once I was there and warmed up.

Mood/Aggression - It may have been the testosterone boosting effects, but I think an increase in aggression at the gym may have actually been one of the most consistant effects of pre-workout dosing HGHup. It was odd because I didn't have the added energy of caffeine, but I still felt like I was really able to get "angry" and "beast" like in terms of tearing up the weights. It was a good feeling, and possibly one of the only "felt" effects of the product.

Stress - My stress was low the entire time taking this. I had nothing in my life stressing me, so it's hard to guage what effect the product had.

Libido - I can't say I noticed an increase in libido since it wasn't low, but I would say it was average to high the entire time. Nothing uncontrollable.

Joints - Never had issues, I give Celadrin credit for that though

Endurance - My endurance was better, but I give credit to Beta Alanine.

Strength - My strength ended up going up significantly on my strength workouts each week. I was aiming mostly for maintenance, but I set a PR in squat with an easy 315x3 ATG (I was training legs for maintenance work) when my previous best was only 2 reps with a struggle. My bench press on my last week felt like I could have hit an easy 300 without the weight slowing too much. My deadlift numbers also were at their best for sets of 3 with 365x3.

Quality of Training - I had mostly great workouts, but some workouts I was pretty tired. I think the potentially added aggression from the product is the biggest benefit in this regard.

Pump and Vascularity - I had good pumps, but since that is normal for me I can't judge this product in that area.

Muscle Hardness/Density - N/A, I guess about the same as always

Body Composition and Look - I gained a solid 5 pounds while on this product. It mostly happened during the last two weeks which makes me wonder whether there is a delay in terms of when it really starts to kick in. I think this product may be best run for 2 bottles to see the best effects as I was just starting to see some big gains. Prior to starting, I was hovering around 150 or a little below. Today I stepped on the scale at about 157 barefoot and I haven't been dropping below 155.

I wanted biggers arms and a bigger upper chest, and that's what I got. I can visually see a difference in my upper chest in the mirror and the forming of "cleavage" in my inner chest area that wasn't there before. It's most likely due to specializing in my training, but I'm glad I was able to put on the muscle.

I can also see a visual difference in my arms. Prior they were a little below or right at 15 inches as you can see in the picture, now they are at least 15.25 inches.

Appetite - My appetite was pretty strong, but not out of control. My biggest issue was getting really hungry right before bed. It's hard to dose HGHup on an empty stomach before bed when you're used to eating an hour before going to sleep. I can't sleep on an empty stomach.

Overall Sense of Feeling - Always in a pretty good mood, not angry as much. Maybe my life was just going well, but I say looking back I never really had too many bad days.

GENERAL THOUGHTS: My biggest issue with the product, and it's simply the nature of GH products, is the dosing. You have to dose on an empty stomach with minimum insulin, and that can be difficult to workout some days. Another thing I was disappointed with was that it didn't seem to have a noticable effect on my sleep quality. I didn't wake up any earlier than usual or more refreshed. I was actually pretty groggy in the mornings.

I think the visual results in the mirror, scale, and gym, started towards the 2nd half of my bottle. That means when I started to see some good progress, I ran out. I've heard GH products are best run for a couple of months, so it may be important to plan on running a couple bottle cycle. I'm very happy that I gained the weight I did as I was worried it wasn't going to happen. I was also pleasantly surprised at how much stronger I started to get.

I've read the lab results showing significant increases in GH with this prodcut, so I can only assume the increase in GH is there. I have no objective way of showing it increased my GH otherwise.

I would rate this product a 7.5 out of 10 for one bottle, with potential of being an 8-9 if I could see whether the effects are more significant run for a longer period of time.

I'd like to say thanks to AN for letting me log this product and for making another quality supplement!

BEFORE/AFTER PICS (before left, after right)

Attached Images
    Last edited by Derock; 11-27-2009 at 06:14 AM.

Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Height 5'6

BEFORE: 150 or a little below
    AFTER:155 or a little above

ARMS BEFORE 15 inches flexed
    ARMS AFTER 15.25 inches flexed

Legs around 22.5 inches relaxed, NO CHANGE

CHEST BEFORE around 40 inches relaxed
    AFTER around 40.5 inches relaxed

Sleep - my sleep while taking HGHup was about the same as before. I had good nights, and bad nights, and I generally woke up feeling a bit tired. Most days my energy levels were solid, and I had no problems making it through my night shift. This product is meant to be taken prior to a workout as well, so it does not cause drowsiness in itself. It would be best to rely on another supplement for getting to sleep and sleep quality.

Mental Alertness/Focus - My mental ability was very good the whole time I was taking HGHup. I never had issues focusing at work, and only occasionally during my workouts if I was tired.

Energy - I'm not a morning person, and this supplement did nothing to change that. Any increase in sleep quality I may have had was not big enough to notice a difference in this area. Once I was up and going however, I was able to make it through almost all days without feeling a need to take a nap which is beneficial for me. So in some respects, it may have had an effect there. I also had reduced my caffeine intake and still had pretty good energy during my workouts.

Motivation - my motivation to train was high while taking HGHup, but I had some low days as well. I did notice a difference once I got going in the gym. It seemed like even when I wasn't as pumped up about going to the gym, I got really into it once I was there and warmed up.

Mood/Aggression - It may have been the testosterone boosting effects, but I think an increase in aggression at the gym may have actually been one of the most consistant effects of pre-workout dosing HGHup. It was odd because I didn't have the added energy of caffeine, but I still felt like I was really able to get "angry" and "beast" like in terms of tearing up the weights. It was a good feeling, and possibly one of the only "felt" effects of the product.

Stress - My stress was low the entire time taking this. I had nothing in my life stressing me, so it's hard to guage what effect the product had.

Libido - I can't say I noticed an increase in libido since it wasn't low, but I would say it was average to high the entire time. Nothing uncontrollable.

Joints - Never had issues, I give Celadrin credit for that though

Endurance - My endurance was better, but I give credit to Beta Alanine.

Strength - My strength ended up going up significantly on my strength workouts each week. I was aiming mostly for maintenance, but I set a PR in squat with an easy 315x3 ATG (I was training legs for maintenance work) when my previous best was only 2 reps with a struggle. My bench press on my last week felt like I could have hit an easy 300 without the weight slowing too much. My deadlift numbers also were at their best for sets of 3 with 365x3.

Quality of Training - I had mostly great workouts, but some workouts I was pretty tired. I think the potentially added aggression from the product is the biggest benefit in this regard.

Pump and Vascularity - I had good pumps, but since that is normal for me I can't judge this product in that area.

Muscle Hardness/Density - N/A, I guess about the same as always

Body Composition and Look - I gained a solid 5 pounds while on this product. It mostly happened during the last two weeks which makes me wonder whether there is a delay in terms of when it really starts to kick in. I think this product may be best run for 2 bottles to see the best effects as I was just starting to see some big gains. Prior to starting, I was hovering around 150 or a little below. Today I stepped on the scale at about 157 barefoot and I haven't been dropping below 155.

I wanted biggers arms and a bigger upper chest, and that's what I got. I can visually see a difference in my upper chest in the mirror and the forming of "cleavage" in my inner chest area that wasn't there before. It's most likely due to specializing in my training, but I'm glad I was able to put on the muscle.

I can also see a visual difference in my arms. Prior they were a little below or right at 15 inches as you can see in the picture, now they are at least 15.25 inches.

Appetite - My appetite was pretty strong, but not out of control. My biggest issue was getting really hungry right before bed. It's hard to dose HGHup on an empty stomach before bed when you're used to eating an hour before going to sleep. I can't sleep on an empty stomach.

Overall Sense of Feeling - Always in a pretty good mood, not angry as much. Maybe my life was just going well, but I say looking back I never really had too many bad days.

GENERAL THOUGHTS: My biggest issue with the product, and it's simply the nature of GH products, is the dosing. You have to dose on an empty stomach with minimum insulin, and that can be difficult to workout some days. Another thing I was disappointed with was that it didn't seem to have a noticable effect on my sleep quality. I didn't wake up any earlier than usual or more refreshed. I was actually pretty groggy in the mornings.

I think the visual results in the mirror, scale, and gym, started towards the 2nd half of my bottle. That means when I started to see some good progress, I ran out. I've heard GH products are best run for a couple of months, so it may be important to plan on running a couple bottle cycle. I'm very happy that I gained the weight I did as I was worried it wasn't going to happen. I was also pleasantly surprised at how much stronger I started to get.

I've read the lab results showing significant increases in GH with this prodcut, so I can only assume the increase in GH is there. I have no objective way of showing it increased my GH otherwise.

I would rate this product a 7.5 out of 10 for one bottle, with potential of being an 8-9 if I could see whether the effects are more significant run for a longer period of time.

I'd like to say thanks to AN for letting me log this product and for making another quality supplement!

BEFORE/AFTER PICS (before left, after right)

Thank YOU. I will agree with you re running the product for ~8 weeks to see the best results. You still did pretty well on only one bottle, with your body statistics (chest looks a little fuller) and strength changes (excellent on the PRs)!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Writer • Athlete • Coach