Thread: building guns

PeterLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeterLe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

building guns

sup guys,

been working out for a while now, but now i want to focus on getting those sexy big arms,
    with just dumbbells at home, i curl only 12.5 kg, i do 3 sets of 8-12 whenever i feel like it
    but i want to get a set exercise and routine to build up my arms.
    So should i do arms once a week intensely or every couple a days.

Btw i know that triceps are the major muscle in the arm, but my triceps are much bigger than my biceps...

Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    train all your body parts you rageing homo
    Last edited by Animal.; 10-26-2009 at 02:05 AM.
    To the pain

kickboxer

Location: Durham, County Durham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    NufcAndyG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I personally have seen the best benefits from training me biceps twice a week and doing 5 excersises with 3 - 4 sets on each with reps ranging from 12 - 6 so you could give it a try see if it works for you

O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just doing some curls isn't going to get you big arms. I went a couple of months without ever doing specific bicep or triceps exercise and my arms still grew noticeably because of back and chest exercises. So join a gym and work your entire body.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NufcAndyG View Post
    I personally have seen the best benefits from training me biceps twice a week and doing 5 excersises with 3 - 4 sets on each with reps ranging from 12 - 6 so you could give it a try see if it works for you
    Bench: 135 lb's
    Bicep Curl: 87 lb's

Last updated: Yesterday.

I'm sorry but give me a break. Also 15-20 sets 2x a week is just ridiculous...

Cazzaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cazzaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cazzaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cazzaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cazzaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cazzaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cazzaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cazzaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cazzaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cazzaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cazzaye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NufcAndyG View Post
    Man that's a lot of exercises for your arms especially twice a week. You will end up over training them, they are a small muscle group and you work then when you do back, shoulders and other body parts as well. Try once a week heavy weight and go for 6-8 reps and no more than 4 exercises so like around 12 sets. Keep your form good nice and strict, on you're last few you might need to bend a bit but as long as you keep the tension on you're biceps its all good

Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol typical pretty boy I see? Give bad name for vietnamese people.. sad.. Anyways. To help you eat right up the protein intake. Workout son. Explore the forums more to get started first of all. Sexy big guns? LOL@U.
    #63 #10
    Team Nike
    Team Hawai'i
    Team Oregon