lambo-27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I need help, worried about my daily diet and Supplements

Just want to make sure I am not missing something vital and that I'm not going to blast my liver away.

So I am taking all this:

Animal Pack
    Animal Stak
    Animal M-stack
    Animal Cuts
    Animal Flex
    NO Shotgun
    NO Synthasize
    Optimum 100% whey Protien
    Premier Nutrition Protein bars

I eat eggs for breakfast
    Either a chicken alpine sammie and cesaer salad from quiznos OR Cesaer salad and sausage burrito from mcdonalds for lunch
    Dinner I normally just have a bowl of cereal
    and i will eat a protein bar throughout the day, half between Breakfast and lunch half between lunch and dinner

Am I missing anything in my diet, I am trying to cut some fat and build lean muscle at the same time.

Also next month i was thinking about throughing in Animal Test into the list of Supps.

Looking forward to the reponses all opinions are welcome as long as they are constructive.

Thanks for the advice in advance!

MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    are you serious?
    Mods ain't got **** on me

Originally Posted by MrLJizzle View Post
    are you serious?
    yup

drinkblatzbeer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drinkblatzbeer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drinkblatzbeer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drinkblatzbeer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drinkblatzbeer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drinkblatzbeer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drinkblatzbeer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drinkblatzbeer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drinkblatzbeer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drinkblatzbeer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drinkblatzbeer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that seems like a lot of stuff...

im glad my thread is getting read and people are posting... but can i get some advice from somebody that knows? if i dont get any help here im going to post it in the diet section

i dont want to seem like a dick and sorry if that came out bad but i have asked for help before and didnt get anything

thanks i know someone will come through for me!

hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50) hyper.radio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would suggest u def spend sometime in the nutrition section, u can get alot of good advice on how to optimize ur diet...as far as supps go, u could make it easier and less time consuming if u take:

Animal Pak
    Animal Flex
    ON Whey

I'd save the rest of ur stash for after u get ur diet down...especially something like M Stak, without adequate calories ur just wasting ur time and money

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Lightbulb

Your supplement list is longer than your daily diet... If I were you I'd drop the supplements for now and start focusing on the diet A LOT MORE, then slowly introduce what is needed.

im working on my diet part... i just am ignorant there... but the supplement side am i up to par?

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lambo-27 View Post
    im working on my diet part... i just am ignorant there... but the supplement side am i up to par?
    Well the diet part is the most important part. The supplements you have listed are quality supplements. Are there more cost effective supplements on the market? Yes. Do you need to take every single supplement you have listed to reach your goals? No.

I agree with hyper.radio.
    Originally Posted by hyper.radio View Post
    I would suggest u def spend sometime in the nutrition section, u can get alot of good advice on how to optimize ur diet...as far as supps go, u could make it easier and less time consuming if u take:

Animal Pak
    Animal Flex
    ON Whey

I'd save the rest of ur stash for after u get ur diet down...especially something like M Stak, without adequate calories ur just wasting ur time and money
    Last edited by DBee; 10-25-2009 at 10:47 PM.

Exclamation

Here's some helpful info. :-)

Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post

boyscouT's Beginners Guide to Dieting/Training/Supplementation
    QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR INPUT, JUST CLICK.

Q: What are calories?
    A: A calorie is a unit of measurement for energy. All foods are measured in calories.

Q: How many calories do I need per day?
    A: Two-step process. First, you need to calculate your basal metabolic rate. Second, multiply your BMR with the appropriate activity modifier. The end result will yield an ESTIMATE of your daily caloric needs.

Q: What are macronutrients?
    A: A category of nutrients, including carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, that are present in foods in large quantities.

Q: What should my macronutrients look like?
    A: I recommend at least: 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight, 15% of your total caloric intake to come from fat, and the rest coming from carbohydrates.

Q: Why do we need to eat carbohydrates?
    A: We need carbohydrates for:
    • Carbohydrates are the body?s main source of fuel
    • Carbohydrates are easily used by the body for energy
    • All of the tissues and cells in our body can use glucose for energy
    • Carbohydrates are needed for the central nervous system, the kidneys, the brain, the muscles (including the heart) to function properly
    • Carbohydrates can be stored in the muscles and liver and later used for energy
    • Carbohydrates are important in intestinal health and waste elimination [1]
    Q: Why do we need to eat proteins?
    A: We need proteins for:
    • Growth (especially important for children, teens, and pregnant women)
    • Tissue repair
    • Immune function
    • Making essential hormones and enzymes
    • Energy when carbohydrate is not available
    • Preserving lean muscle mass [1]
    Q: Why do we need to eat fat?
    A: We need fats for:
    • Normal growth and development
    • Maintaining the functioning of hormones which are needed in fat burning, muscle building, sperm production, etc
    • Energy (fat is the most concentrated source of energy)
    • Absorbing certain vitamins (like vitamins A, D, E, K, and carotenoids)
    • Providing cushioning for the organs
    • Maintaining cell membranes
    • Providing taste, consistency, and stability to foods [1]
    Q: What are some healthy proteins, carbohydrates, and fats?
    A: Proteins:
    • Egg Whites
    • Chicken
    • Turkey
    • Beef
    • Pork
    • Tuna / Salmon / Seafood
    • Tofu
    • Whey protein powder
    • Casein protein powder
    • Essentially most any other source of protein
    Complex Carbohydrates:
    • Oats (ALL KINDS), oat bran, oat bran cereal (I.E. CHEERIOS)
    • Potatoes (ALL KINDS)
    • Rice (ALL KINDS)
    • Pasta (ALL KINDS)
    • Bread (ALL KINDS EXCEPT WHITE BREAD)
    • Beans (ALL KINDS)
    Veggies:
    • Green Leafy Lettuce (ALL KINDS)
    • Broccoli
    • Asparagus
    • Green Beans
    • Spinach
    • Bell Peppers
    • Brussels Sprouts
    • Cauliflower
    • Celery
    • Cucumber
    • Green or Red Pepper
    • Onions
    • Garlic
    • Tomatoes
    • Zucchini
    Fruits:
    • Bananas
    • Apples
    • Grapefruit
    • Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
    • Lemons/Limes
    Fats: DO NOT FEAR FAT!Dairy:
    • Milk (ALL KINDS)
    • Cottage Cheese (LOW-FAT or FAT FREE)
    • Yogurt (LOW-FAT or FAT FREE)
    Q: Which foods should I avoid?
    A: Man-made trans fatty acids, non-diet soda, obvious junk, and high fructose corn syrup (in excess).

Q: My food doesn't have any nutritional labeling. Where can I get its nutrition info?
    A: www.nutritiondata.com

Q: How many meals should I eat daily?
    A: There is no set # of meals. Just keep in mind that smaller and more frequent meals are better than larger, less frequent meals.

Q: I've got my calories. I've got my macros. I know WHAT to eat, but I don't know WHEN. Can you help?
    A: Yes I can, keep reading.

Q: What should my first meal look like?
    A: At the very least, you want a complete protein and complex carbohydrate. Fat is optional here.

Q: What do I eat before/during/after a workout?
    A: PRE, DURING, & POSTWORKOUT NUTRITION

Q: I heard that anything you eat before bed will automatically turn into fat. Is this true? If not, what do I eat before bed?
    A: Absolutely not true. Allocating enough calories for a bedtime meal is crucial! You want a slow digesting protein and a healthy fat here. This will keep your metabolism running and your body in an anabolic state during sleep.

Q: What should the rest of my meals look like?
    A: Use common sense. Every meal should be high in protein. Your job is to decide if you want carbohydrates and/or fat, along with that protein. If you are still confused, scroll down for a sample meal plan.

Q: What is cutting? What is bulking? What is maintaining?
    A: Cutting is dieting with a calorie deficit and training with the goal of maximum fat loss with minimal muscle loss. Bulking is dieting with a calorie surplus and training with the goal of maximum muscle gain with minimal fat gain. Maintaining is dieting and training with the goal of sustaining your levels of lean mass and fat.

Q: How do I know if I have to cut? Bulk?
    A: Post a picture and we will assist you.

Q: When cutting, how big should my calorie deficit be?
    A: For most, the smaller the deficit, the better. There are exceptions to this, however. Simply put, the more body fat you have, the bigger your deficit can be. A good starting point is -200 calories.

Q: When bulking, how big should my calorie surplus be?
    • For males:
      • A: No more than 500 calories.
    • For females:
      • A: No more than 300 calories.
    Q: I've read your entire guide but I still don't know how to make a meal plan. Can you make me one?
    A: Meal Plan Template:

Reminder/Important tips:
    • At least 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight
    • At least 15% of your calories should come from healthy fats (40% POLYUNSATURATED, 30% MONOUNSATURATED, & 30% SATURATED)
    • Carbs are up to you (I PREFER TO KEEP COMPLEX CARBS AT BREAKFAST, PREWORKOUT, AND POSTWORKOUT)
    Other important tips:
    • Meal size & frequency are not set in stone. (SMALLER/MORE FREQUENT MEALS YIELDS FOR OPTIMAL ABSORPTION OF NUTRIENTS & STABLE BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS)
    • Eat your fruits & veggies!
    • Drink at least 1 gallon of pure water a day
    Q: What training program should I start with? How many days a week? What exercises? How many sets/reps?
    A: You will find plenty of beginners routines in the Workout Programs section. I recommend starting with this routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224.

Q: I'm bulking, so I don't have to do any cardio, right?
    A: Wrong! Cardio isn't just for burning calories. It has a plethora of health benefits. Do your cardio year round!

Q: What's a refeed? How do they compare to a cheat?
    A: A refeed is one day a week where you have a calorie surplus. Meaning you eat a little bit more then you would normally eat for the day. This does not mean to go out and eat fast food or junk food. It means eating the same foods you would eat on a day to day basis but in larger amounts. Refeeds help in a number of ways including balancing hormone levels out, restoring glycogen to your muscles and it may even help bring your metabolism back up to par. Cheat refeeds are different and involve eating junk food all day and is not recommended.
    ^^^
    Last edited by DBee; 10-25-2009 at 11:00 PM.

Exclamation

Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    continued...

Q: I've been dieting/training for a while now. Am I ready for supplements?
    A: Nothing beats eating right and training hard. Supplements are not a replacement for a proper diet and certainly will not replace any training. With that said, they can be useful addition to any proper dieting/training program.

Q: What are some good supplements for beginners?
    A: It is widely accepted that the "staples of bodybuilding" are: Multivitamin, whey protein, fish oil, and creatine.

Q: What do I need a multivitamin for?
    A: You don't need anything. Remember, these are supplements! With that said, a multivitamin is a blend of essential vitamins and minerals. They are taken in order to compensate for loss of vitamins and minerals used when exercising, used as growth factors and can add additional vitamins and minerals deficient in your current diet which may be beneficial. Although, most vitamins and minerals should come from your diet, most everyone can benefit from a good multivitamin. They are cheap and can be helpful for athletes who are known to become deficient in certain vitamins and minerals due to exercise and dietary factors [2].

Q: What's so special about whey protein?
    A: Whey is a milk derived protein source, which has the highest biological value (BV) of all protein powders on the market. This means that the body can digest it easily and it has a complete amino acid profile. It is the most commonly used protein source. Whey protein is very, very important for bodybuilders, dieters, and shoot, just about everybody! Since athletes and bodybuilders work out often, protein levels become depleted [3]. It is fast digesting, so it would be best used post workout and upon waking [2].

Q: Why is fish oil so important?
    A: Fish oil contains essential fatty acids (EFAs). EFAs are made up of fats and oils that are beneficial to overall health and for a variety of ailments. EFAs support many functions in the body including the brain and joint function. In addition, they can reduce inflammation and produce hormones. They can help reduce cholesterol, alleviate depression, and assist with muscle building [2].

Q: What exactly is creatine? I heard it just makes you hold water, is that true?
    A: Creatine is an amino acid metabolite. It is composed of arginine, methionine and glycine. Our bodies naturally make the compound, which is used to supply energy to our muscles. It is produced in the liver, pancreas, and kidneys, and is transported to the body's muscles through the bloodstream. Once it reaches the muscles, it is converted into phosphocreatine (creatine phosphate). This high-powered metabolite is used to regenerate the muscles' ultimate energy source, ATP (adenosine triphosphate) [4]. Creatine is supplemented with to increase phosphocreatine in the muscle, which in turn increases ATP. ATP is used by the muscle as energy. Increasing phosphocreatine stores in the body can improve strength and body mass by hydrating muscle cells and other factors. It is not a steroid and it does not have adverse health effects. Creatine is found in most red meat, however, most of it is removed when the meat is cooked [2]. Keep in mind, everyone does not respond to creatine.

**THE ABOVE ARE JUST GUIDELINES... IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBLITY TO LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AND ADJUST AS NECESSARY**

Last but not least, read all the stickies in every section that pertains to you and your goals.
    THIS IS NOT A REQUEST; IT IS AN ORDER.

If my guide + stickies don't answer most/all of your questions, be sure to use the SEARCH FUNCTION!
    Answers to 99% of your questions are just a few key strokes and clicks away! HOW TO SEARCH

Highly Recommended Readings:
    Bodybuilding Nutrition Myths, Debunked!
    Lose Fat, The Right Way!
    The Ultimate Workout Sticky
    The Cardio Compilation

References:
    1. http://www.mhc.uiuc.edu/Handouts/macronutrients.htm
    2. http://pogue972.blogspot.com/2006/04...beginners.html
    3. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/whey.html
    4. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/creatine.html
    ^^^

Exclamation

Pre, During, & Postworkout Nutrition.

Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    The protocol I recommend currently is strikingly similar to the original, with a few VERY insignificant tweaks. Note that TBW = target bodyweight:

60-90 minutes preworkout, have a solid, balanced meal:

Protein = 0.25g/lb TBW
    Carbs = 0.25g/lb TBW
    Adding fat at this point is fine, use your discretion as long as it fits into your macro goals. Note that this meal is skipped if you train 1st thing in the morning.

[OR]

30-0 minutes preworkout - (and/or sipped throughout the workout), have a liquid or easily digested meal:

Protein = 0.25g/lb TBW
    Carbs = 0.25g/lb TBW
    If you were going to train for close to or more than 2 hours continuously, it would definitely benefit you to have this extra preworkout meal either immediately prior to, or sipped during training. Keep the fats here incidental, not added.

Sooner the better postworkout - within 30 minutes, but optimally ASAP, have either a liquid or solid meal:

Protein = 0.25g/lb TBW
    Carbs = 0.5g/lb TBW
    Fats here should be kept minimal to moderate.
    I personally start on this shake 60 minutes into my weight workouts, which take 80-90 minutes.

Post-postworkout is simply your next sheduled meal, whether it's 1, 2, or 3 hrs later simply doesn't matter - especially if your immediate postworkout meal (which may be split up into 2 halves) was designed as above.

NOTE: The small differences are mainly geared toward simplifying the guidelines. The rest of the recommendations about food types are pretty much the same. Also note that I no longer give a damn about GI, it doesn't really make a difference one way or another. If you want high GI carbs pre and/or during training, go for it. As time has passed, GI has proven itself to be a worthless, irrelevant index. Insulinogenesis is a separate issue, and striving to keep insulin up during & postworkout is a great idea. This is accomplished by both food type & food amount, the latter being more important. There's obviously a lot more to this, but that's the important basics. The rest is fringe.
    More INFO can be found here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=272067
    Last edited by DBee; 10-25-2009 at 10:59 PM.

MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DBee View Post
    Pre, During, & Postworkout Nutrition.

More INFO can be found here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=272067
    you scared him bro, he was looking to add more supplements on the list and you told him to eat food...

def helps and im going to the store to get some stuff and try it out...

animal stak
    animal mstak

both back in the cabnet till later

thanks man i appreciate it a lot,

I am going give it a try for amonth, if it doesnt get me postive results, back come stak n mstak

its hard because i went through 3 cycles of Tren xtreme

that stuff rocked! but i had some negative side effects so i had to put it away :<

Supplement wise, my basics are the following:

Multivitamin
    Fishoil
    Creatine
    Beta-Alanine

Extras*
    B-Complex
    Vitamin C
    MPI(Milk Protein Isolate)

ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you put more supps in yr mouth than you do food brahh

reppower will become famous soon enough. (+50) reppower will become famous soon enough. (+50) reppower will become famous soon enough. (+50) reppower will become famous soon enough. (+50) reppower will become famous soon enough. (+50) reppower will become famous soon enough. (+50) reppower will become famous soon enough. (+50) reppower will become famous soon enough. (+50) reppower will become famous soon enough. (+50) reppower will become famous soon enough. (+50) reppower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yep as above posters have showed you DIET DIET DIET

Diet>sleep>working out>supplements

Lightbulb

animal stak
    animal mstak

I am going give it a try for amonth, if it doesnt get me postive results, back come stak n mstak

that stuff rocked! but i had some negative side effects so i had to put it away :<
    Food/Water are the most anabolic substances on EARTH, you will get results. After you get your diet straightened out then I would start introducing the stak and mstak. Once more though, if your diet isn't there you're just wasting your time and money. Good luck.

pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just want to make sure I am not missing something vital and that I'm not going to blast my liver away.

So I am taking all this:

Animal Pack
    Animal Stak
    Animal M-stack
    Animal Cuts
    Animal Flex
    NO Shotgun
    NO Synthasize
    Optimum 100% whey Protien
    Premier Nutrition Protein bars

I eat eggs for breakfast
    Either a chicken alpine sammie and cesaer salad from quiznos OR Cesaer salad and sausage burrito from mcdonalds for lunch
    Dinner I normally just have a bowl of cereal
    and i will eat a protein bar throughout the day, half between Breakfast and lunch half between lunch and dinner

Am I missing anything in my diet, I am trying to cut some fat and build lean muscle at the same time.

Also next month i was thinking about throughing in Animal Test into the list of Supps.

Looking forward to the reponses all opinions are welcome as long as they are constructive.

Thanks for the advice in advance!
    try eating 6-7 200-300 calorie meals a day. This will help you loose weight and keep you from feeling deprived. Also try and drink atleast 1gal of water a day and take atleast 4gms of fish oil. I don't know much about the supplements but a good multi and fish oil will help

jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

animal stak
    animal mstak

Did everyone else just happen to miss this?
    | Officially lost over 100 lbs! |

Originally Posted by jmcd088 View Post
    Did everyone else just happen to miss this?
    lol

Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    try eating 6-7 200-300 calorie meals a day. This will help you loose weight and keep you from feeling deprived. Also try and drink atleast 1gal of water a day and take atleast 4gms of fish oil. I don't know much about the supplements but a good multi and fish oil will help
    what kind of meals? like I have 0 understanding on this lol. I have no problem eating cardboard 10x a day for a year if I have do.. I just don't know what to eat!

Someone mind just postin up their daily diet so I can follow it?

vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    how the fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkk are u a football player and not know this

strong troll vibe

pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what kind of meals? like I have 0 understanding on this lol. I have no problem eating cardboard 10x a day for a year if I have do.. I just don't know what to eat!

Someone mind just postin up their daily diet so I can follow it?
    I'm on a keto diet so fats not an issue, but i'll usually eat 2 lo carb totilla and meet wraps a day, nuts & cheese, a chicken breast, protein shake, peanutbutter and some lunch meat, and then maybe a cheese burger no bun for dinner or more chicken. thats basically what i do 5.5 days a week and weekends just whatever, i've been loosing fat and maintaing if not gaining muscle.