kdog51187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kdog51187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I have looked through the search but cant find out

While on a cuttng phase, Do I run before or after my workout?
    dec 18 2007-TODAY:

Bench 260
    Dead Lift 365

15.25 inch biceps
    42 inch chest

5'6" 159LBS

20 1/2 years old.

....natural... im coming for you layne!!

RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're better off doing it after you work out. Although it's BEST to do it as a totally different time. You don't want to have low energy for either workout.

My recommendation, if you're going to do cardio and weights on the same day is...eat in the morning, an hour and a half later, do your cardio. Go through your day as normal. Work out with your weights in the afternoon/early evening. That way your energy levels are high for both work outs.

Personally, I prefer to do 3 days of cardio, Monday, Wednesday and Friday and then 3 days of weights, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Then rest totally on sunday. Unfortunately with my life the way it is now, I've lost a lot of time to do many of them, but that's not the issue.
    Ron J
    ----------
    Teamwork: A few harmless snowflakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction. www.despair.com

The opinions in this message are exactly that, my opinion and my view. If something is incorrect, feel free to correct me, but don't be a $&%@ about it.