Partyguy91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

18 year old trying to get big help me please

hi my name is chris i am 18 years old and 6ft 1in and i weigh 165 lbs and i am trying to reach 185 or 190 lbs..i am trying to gain some muscle mass with out supplements just strictly diet...does any one have any advice on diets or etc.

thanks

Aussie_89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Partyguy91 View Post
    hi my name is chris i am 18 years old and 6ft 1in and i weigh 165 lbs and i am trying to reach 185 or 190 lbs..i am trying to gain some muscle mass with out supplements just strictly diet...does any one have any advice on diets or etc.

thanks
    Look at the stickied threads.
    oh lawd, why dey be takin away my proteinz!?

Holty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holty will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Search articles on diet

Partyguy91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks guys

lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10) lift4gains is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oats, milk, wholemeal bread, peanut butter, those are some staple bulk ingredients, throw in 3-4l of water to and your sorted. eat loads man! good luck.
    "YOU CANNOT CARVE A STATUE FROM A PEBBLE, YOU MUST CARVE IT FROM A BOULDER"
    Currently:
    Writing articles, getting better, and cutting down to 9% BF by June 23rd.

MuscleMission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MuscleMission has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck

Registered User johnnybravo2003's Avatar
    johnnybravo2003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybravo2003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybravo2003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybravo2003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybravo2003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybravo2003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybravo2003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybravo2003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybravo2003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybravo2003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnybravo2003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Partyguy91 View Post

thanks
    u v'got to eat like a machine.good luck.eat big,train big sleep big.

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Look for a ruotine in my sig =) good luck
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!

N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I suggest a whey protein (a good one) because it helps if you're strapped for time or just cbf in the morning etc.
    Anyway eat a lot, check out the nutrition section and read the stickies.

mplantarich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by N4th4n View Post
    I suggest a whey protein (a good one) because it helps if you're strapped for time or just cbf in the morning etc.
    Anyway eat a lot, check out the nutrition section and read the stickies.
    I agree. A whey protein supp would work wonders for after workouts and in the morning. Whole foods take way too long to digest and get into your blood stream in both cases. Another trick is to have 1/2 a cup to a cup of cottage cheese before bed. The casein protein in it will help keep your body from breaking down muscle during the night. I have read a lot about working out and nutrition (it's what I'm going to school for), and have made excellent progress in my own workout program in less than a year. If you're trying to get big, look at some bodybuilding methods. Arnold Schwarzenegger's book, The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding, is a great book, even though the last revised edition is from 1999. I am trying some of the techniques and adding them into my program, and I couldn't be happier with the results so far. I am also trying to build up some mass, so if you'd like, you can leave me a comment or friend me on my BodySpace. I'm a new user so I'm still trying to figure everything out, but I'd be more than happy to share what I know from the many sources I have learned from. Happy lifting.

Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well first thing's first; you're 18 and have potential. Good luck.
    "The brain does much more than just recollect. It inter-compares, it synthesizes, it analyzes -- it generates abstractions.

The simplest thought like the concept of the number one, has an elaborate logical underpinning. The brain has its own language for testing the structure and consistency of the world." - Carl Sagan