Thread: Dumb question

pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Dumb question

As most of you know, I live in a batchelor condo, about 475 sq ft.

I am OBVIOUSLY limited as to what I can use for equipment.

NOT having a car makes it awkward to get out and get additional weight plates.

Ideas as to what you can recommend without the use of machines at home so I can do a pretty good full workout.

Also, if any members live in Toronto, can someone recommend a good CHEAP gym in the downtown core of the city.

Woolly_Manmoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woolly_Manmoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woolly_Manmoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woolly_Manmoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woolly_Manmoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woolly_Manmoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woolly_Manmoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woolly_Manmoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woolly_Manmoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woolly_Manmoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woolly_Manmoth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get a pullup bar installed in a doorway, it takes up no space and does the job

JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hmm...wow you're right up in the heart of Toronto? Beautiful area...lots of hot girls up there & things to do.

pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Beach area, great place to walk.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JC480 View Post
    Hmm...wow you're right up in the heart of Toronto? Beautiful area...lots of hot girls up there & things to do.
    He is gay...and lonely. "As most of you know, I live in a batchelor condo, about 475 sq ft."

I can think of no reasonable concept, other than..........
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    He is gay...and lonely. "As most of you know, I live in a batchelor condo, about 475 sq ft."

I can think of no reasonable concept, other than..........
    Um, I'd watch it if I were you!!!!

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pmartel View Post
    Um, I'd watch it if I were you!!!!
    Just ignore my partner dbx, he obviously has been waking up on the wrong side of the bed lately.

If I were you, I'd get a power rack, a FID bench, and a set of Olympic weights. When not in use, the bench and weights can be stored inside the rack. Some adjustable dumbbells would be a good addition, too.

Originally Posted by ...Kennedy View Post
    Just ignore my partner dbx, he obviously has been waking up on the wrong side of the bed lately.

If I were you, I'd get a power rack, a FID bench, and a set of Olympic weights. When not in use, the bench and weights can be stored inside the rack. Some adjustable dumbbells would be a good addition, too.
    Dude, thanks, I see there are fold up benches available, and may get one.

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pmartel View Post
    Dude, thanks, I see there are fold up benches available, and may get one.
    They take up a lot less space than the benches that come with builtin racks. The one I have even has a leg extension/leg curl attachment that comes off.

Like you, I have limited gym space, hell, it's half of my formal dining room.

The great thing about a full rack is that you can bench and squat to failure in perfect safety.

mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mlandis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Woolly_Manmoth View Post
    Get a pullup bar installed in a doorway, it takes up no space and does the job
    ^^ this.
    I recommend the Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar.

http://www.target.com/Iron-Total-Upp...Body%20Workout
    Last edited by mlandis; 10-24-2009 at 09:34 AM.

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why not just join a gym?
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

Originally Posted by mlandis View Post
    ^^ this.
    I recommend the Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar.

http://www.target.com/Iron-Total-Upp...Body%20Workout

Saw something that in Winners here, should have grabbed it at the time as was CHEAP!!!

Thanks

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ...Kennedy View Post
    ^^This^^ = coffee out my nose
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams