Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 188 lbs
    mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit mattnelson's BodySpace

How to prevent Gyno on a cycle?

Is there anything that you can take, or do on a cycleto prevent gyno?
    I am taking Finaflex xd 550, and I am afraid I will get gyno. I know you need to take a PCT after, but I just want to know what I can do to prevent it on a cycle. Any sort of advice would help out, Thanks

BodyPoints: 59
    rdogg07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdogg07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdogg07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdogg07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdogg07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdogg07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdogg07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdogg07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdogg07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdogg07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdogg07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit rdogg07's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mattnelson View Post
    I am taking Finaflex xd 550, and I am afraid I will get gyno. I know you need to take a PCT after, but I just want to know what I can do to prevent it on a cycle. Any sort of advice would help out, Thanks
    not possible, if you are going to take PH, your test productin will slow/stop. once you stop taking PH/roids, need PCT to get it going asap to avoid gyno. google clomid and nolvadex.
    http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/866851/Picture023-vi.jpg

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 221 lbs
    ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ryanr623's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by rdogg07 View Post
    not possible, if you are going to take PH, your test productin will slow/stop. once you stop taking PH/roids, need PCT to get it going asap to avoid gyno. google clomid and nolvadex.
    Nothing to do with testosterone, its about excess estrogen and/or prolactin. While low test may accompany higher estrogen, testosterone does not have anything to do with gyno.

Vitamin B6 is used most often, but if you want a guarantee, although expensive, dostinex (caber-goline) or Parlodel (bromocriptine) will suppress prolactin.... if using a progestin base pro hormone

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 221 lbs
    ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryanr623 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ryanr623's BodySpace
    Also, it is more important to focus on PCT, and cycle support that is a VERY VERY VERY potent and harsh steroid. It already has an anti-e to control estrogen, so b6 should help with prolactin from the tren.

What is your PCT and cycle history?

Stats: 5'7", 164 lbs
    vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit vqw's BodySpace
    What dose of B6 should u take?

SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeanEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit SeanEH's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mattnelson View Post
    You don't really need to do anything to prevent gyno on-cycle with the hormones in Finaflex. They don't aromatize, and there's an AI in there anyway. Pay attention to your PCT, as noted above, that's when gyno would be likely.

Stats: 5'9", 188 lbs
    mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mattnelson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit mattnelson's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ryanr623 View Post
    Also, it is more important to focus on PCT, and cycle support that is a VERY VERY VERY potent and harsh steroid. It already has an anti-e to control estrogen, so b6 should help with prolactin from the tren.

What is your PCT and cycle history?
    This is my 2nd cycle of finaflex the first cycle I took and it worked wonders for me. My PCT was novedex XT, I only took that for 1 1/2 to 2 weeks because it gave me insane headaches everyday and couldnt bare it any longer. I have waited 90 days just like finaflex says to do before another cylce my worry is that since I didnt finish my PCT the first time I will pay for it this time. What should I do