Jackblack024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Ive been dieting 4 a while now and am wondering if Im ready 2 start working out again

I'm a 6'2 male who weighs 168.4 lbs. I want to get down to a very low BF% and then hit the gym because I'll be gaining fat along with the muscle which is okay as long as I can get a six pack with the amount of fat I have. I don't want a huge six pack and plan on doing 6 day a week workouts (3day split)
    I was thinking of going down to 150lbs but wanted to know what you more informed people thought. After my weightloss diet is done (whether its now or at 150) I plan on changing my diet to a maintenance diet +200-400 to allow muscle growth but keep the muscle gain to fat gain ratio at a minimum (that's advice I heard on youtube was that wrong?)
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You should have been weight training during the weight loss to prevent your body burning muscle tissue.

Best to read the newbies guide in the nutrition forum sticky threads - and get on a well known lifting routine like Fierce 5.