Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by foxrider1 View Post
    and i dont even own vegimite
    the f*ck?

i pretty much hate the stuff yet there is still always a jar in my pantry for some reason

RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by vik_man View Post
    the f*ck?

i pretty much hate the stuff yet there is still always a jar in my pantry for some reason
    Did you know you can put the stuff on mouth ulcers and it clears them up?

I love vegemite.

mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Which ever aussie said they don't own vegemite, you aren't australian!!

It's the greatest thing ever, how can you not like it..bet you prefer that crappy isnack 2.0.. ha

I am Powerlifter the next arnold's Avatar
    the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rawrburritos View Post
    maybe if you did a little research, you'd realise australia has had an abnormally large CAD for the past 10 years?
    You have also had exploding levels of private debt, any recession now will do serious harm to the economy

Originally Posted by joe-- View Post
    CAD won't be a problem as long as we can pay it back. Doesn't matter what country, but there will always be someone that wants to expand. What will they need? Resources. What do we have? Resources.
    I think you missed the part where I said CHINA OWN ALL YOUR MINES, not only that but the entire natural resources industry makes up about 5% of the economy.

Only about 1% of the labour force is in the mining industry, 75% are in the service sector.

Current account is around 42 Billion & growing - 5% per capita lower than the biggest debtor nation in the world.

RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by the next arnold View Post
    You have also had exploding levels of private debt, any recession now will do serious harm to the economy

I think you missed the part where I said CHINA OWN ALL YOUR MINES, not only that but the entire natural resources industry makes up about 5% of the economy.

Only about 1% of the labour force is in the mining industry, 75% are in the service sector.

Current account is around 42 Billion & growing - 5% per capita lower than the biggest debtor nation in the world.
    Source. I think you're wrong.

I am Powerlifter the next arnold's Avatar
    the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RekaW View Post
    Source. I think you're wrong.
    I should say majority ownership

Its around 60% foreign ownership last time looked.

I should say majority ownership

Its around 60% foreign ownership last time looked.
    60% foreign ownership. Not all of that's China though, a big chunk of that is US companies.
    That leaves 40% Australian owned, which for mining companies, is pretty good.

AND, you're probably referring to the Iron Ore / Steel sector only.
    China do have huge stakes in the Iron Ore / Steel industry in Australia.

Gold / Nickel mining, for the majority is owned by Australian companies.

KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Australia should start exporting uranium in big quantities and we should also accept nuclear waste and dump it in specially constructed underground facilities in South Australia or fukin Arnhem land, anywhere in WA or any other useless area (100% srs)

Originally Posted by KPGC10 View Post
    Australia should start exporting uranium in big quantities and we should also accept nuclear waste and dump it in specially constructed underground facilities in South Australia or fukin Arnhem land, anywhere in WA or any other useless area (100% srs)
    We do export the majority of all our mined uranium.
    There are only 2 or 3 dedicated uranium mines in Australia that I know of though.

Australia's been trying to set up Nuclear Landfills for a long time now.
    It's the smart thing to do, due to the millions of acres of desert.
    The greenies are always getting in the way though.
    It's a sensitive issue (fair enough too), and no politicians are willing to risk it going against popular opinion.
    The thing is, it's a good idea, but everyone's a NIMBY (Not in my back yard). So the only places left to dump the sh*t are in the center. Which the abos kick up a stink about.

Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by vik_man View Post
    the f*ck?

I don't know about you brah, but round here we call that 'patriotism'.

Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brb getting irate about threads

captainwiggles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captainwiggles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captainwiggles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captainwiggles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captainwiggles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captainwiggles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captainwiggles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captainwiggles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captainwiggles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captainwiggles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) captainwiggles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it's an ayn rand quote dude - http://www.aynrand.org/site/pageserv...ectivism_intro

australia is in terrible shape, just because they didn't have a recession in 08/09 doesn't mean they are immune from future recessions or that the current economy is on a sound footing.

They have a very low savings rate, produce very little for export, owe huge amounts of private debt to domestic & overseas lenders and are entirely reliant on growth in the service sector & housing sector to keep the economy propped up.
    o my lawd ><

fig_tank will become famous soon enough. (+50) fig_tank will become famous soon enough. (+50) fig_tank will become famous soon enough. (+50) fig_tank will become famous soon enough. (+50) fig_tank will become famous soon enough. (+50) fig_tank will become famous soon enough. (+50) fig_tank will become famous soon enough. (+50) fig_tank will become famous soon enough. (+50) fig_tank will become famous soon enough. (+50) fig_tank will become famous soon enough. (+50) fig_tank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Op is a closet homo, and prolly enjoys the dick, Australia isn't great, but i a lot better, its not as you ***s think it is.
    Owe me reps:
    iKermit, 97LT1, BOZZ, Nainoa, Bignbuff, TheSheepdog, alan aragon, homelifter, Coal Man, skippy, str8flexed, ratmonkey, BPP, scott_donald, jkeithc82, INGENIUM, FormulaLT1poweR, Roxie, BodySpaceAdmin, BSMNT732, TheDukeUSMC, iron619, Forge3, Arlecchino, Lunatic, Mindripper, GApump, strength_77, TKD, ctgblue, fitnessman, sawastea, bbmod1 and boyscouT

Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong levels of care itt. I am surprised.

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dave.mc View Post
    i rofl'd hard at NZ. they did copy our flag after all. (in before we copied englands)
    Originally Posted by Auser View Post
    Strong levels of care itt. I am surprised.
    x2 lighten up. too many angry ants
    Glorious PC master race

anonymous
    brb banning video games

ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pushandrun View Post
    brb being the best sporting nation in the world.

1 in every 1 million people in australia is an olympic gold medallist. 1 in every 8.5 million americans are gold medallists.
    brb nfl.

D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D.Punisher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow, this thread is still going on....nice. LOL at everyone taking it so srs. Guess humor's not one of the Aussie strong points.

mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdamo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    brb, invading other countries on false pretenses.

Originally Posted by D.Punisher View Post
    Wow, this thread is still going on....nice. LOL at everyone taking it so srs. Guess humor's not one of the Aussie strong points.
    Obviously you don't know **** about australians and our sense of humour. We can take whatever someone throws at us and give it back. We can laugh at ourselves all day long, we aren't all up tight like yourself.

FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brb hunting kangaroo's.
    Cavs / Browns / Buckeyes / Indians

J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500)
    put anotha shrimp on the barbee

rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you call saying schapelle corby is innocent humour? pretty sure you're the one with no humour
    besides, that idiot who laughed about the bushfires killed it for me
    .::Official Stunner Crew::
    i rape back

Originally Posted by bs3 View Post
    BRB my country is spontaneously engulfed in flames again
    brb not putting up a fight to bring innocent citizens back home(aka Schapelle Corby)
    To be honest I didn't even read the first page intially.
    Now I wish I still hadn't at all.

Negged both of you on recharge.

BRB poking sh*t at all the hurricane Katrina victims.

And that whore Schappelle is an embarrassment to Australia.
    It's people like her, and her scumbag dole-bludging family, that are the first to get up in arms when there are "terrorist" attacks against Australians in Indonesia. It just encourages the bullsh*t when c*nts like her try to flood the country with drugs.

F*ck Shappelle. Let that slug rot in jail. The only joke is why Indonesia hasn't put a bullet through her ugly face.

ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mrdamo View Post
    Obviously you don't know **** about australians and our sense of humour.
    Yeah, bitch. In fact, I'm being funny right now.

matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lulz more quality observations from the op

im pretty sure that Americans didnt cry because a bunch of aussies impersonated the jackson five and cause the americans used to discriminate against black people (wait what? used to?) so they got all but hurt

matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's an Ayn Rand quote dude - http://www.aynrand.org/site/PageServ...ectivism_intro

Australia is in terrible shape, just because they didn't have a recession in 08/09 doesn't mean they are immune from future recessions or that the current economy is on a sound footing.

They have a VERY low savings rate, produce very little for export, owe huge amounts of private debt to domestic & overseas lenders and are entirely reliant on growth in the service sector & housing sector to keep the economy propped up.
    lol an american telling us we borrowed too much money

also we dont export much because our mining industry is currently holding up the export side of the economy since we're suffering the worst drought in the history of the country. even with half of our farms going broke cause they cant grow anything the pussy american farmers are scared of them cause they know that aussies are actually good at farming and if there was ever free trade that they'd get crushed

lol since when does china own all our mines? the government blocked their attempts to take them over and refused to let them

jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jellyorjamcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by matt1001 View Post
    lol since when does china own all our mines? the government blocked their attempts to take them over and refused to let them
    this.

OP, just another fat american slob who eats too many ****ing cheeseburgers and bitches about life being too hard.

brb socialised health care.

brb unemployment benefits that you can actually half survive on.

brb government funded tertiary education loans

brb murders per capita 1/3rd of the US (0.042802 per 1,000 people US vs 0.0150324 per 1,000 people AUS)

brb aussies being some of the most laid back, chilled out people on the planet.

brb apologising to our indigenous people for what happened (aussies may disagree on this one, but it beats casinos and slum style ghettos in the middle of suburbia)

not hatin on americans here, but anyone who has a dig about dat dere ooostraylia mate needs to have a good hard look at their own country. just sayin.

7straightup is just really nice. (+1000) 7straightup is just really nice. (+1000) 7straightup is just really nice. (+1000) 7straightup is just really nice. (+1000) 7straightup is just really nice. (+1000) 7straightup is just really nice. (+1000) 7straightup is just really nice. (+1000) 7straightup is just really nice. (+1000) 7straightup is just really nice. (+1000) 7straightup is just really nice. (+1000) 7straightup is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread makes me lol.

Arguing and getting worked up over **** that doesn't even matter. Every country has its issues. Australia included.

Yet most will agree that Aust no matter which state you are in has more pros then cons.
    No time like the present!

***misc cigar crew***

--------------------------------------