showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000) showbe is a complete loser! (-2000)

Using ECA Extreme With Ephedrine/Muscle Milk Questiosn REps for help

ECA STACK QUESTION
    Ok so my friend gave me a bottle of ECA Xtreme and brokaid & Primatene tablets.

I was reading EC stack you need to take 25 mg's of Ephedrine and 200 mg of caffeine and advil if you want but is not required.

My question is can I use the Brokaid, Primatene tabs, or Buy ephedrine HCL online and use the ECA xtreme as the caffeine pills

The ECA xtreme has 200 mg caffeine and 25 mg of EPhedrine extract from leaves which i hear isnt too great.

Would it be safe to use the ECA XTREME as the caffeine pills along with any sort of Ephedrine pill?

And like I said in topic title REps for help

Muscle Milk Question
    I have 3 2.5 lb's of Muscle Milk I Was wondering If I would need to buy 100% ons Whey protein if I already have so much muscle milk. I am trying to gain mass and was wondering if drinking a muscle milk shake within 30 minutes of a work out would be the same as doing it with a whey protein.

While Cutting if I use this Muscle Milk will it help me lose weight as long as I watch how many calories I eat in a day? I was curious if it would effect losing weight if I were to eat about 200-400 less calories a day along with muscle milk. If so I will probably only stick to muscle milk instead of buying whey
    ONLY GREEN I CARE ABOUT IS THE GREEN IN MY POCKET.