MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100)

fat loss/keto needs 300 g s a fat a day?

I researched the keto diet up on the supersite and ended up finding a calculator that told me I needed intake of fat in the range of 275-350 grams day?

This seems very very very high?

(this is not using the keto diet) I've been back in the gym for about 2 months now. The first 2 weeks I lost 10 lbs(mostly water weight) ( Starting weight 275 ). I then went stagnant for a week. Then the fourth week I lost appx. another 2-3 lbs.At the 3 week mark into the second month I was down to 254. This week ( fourth week ) I am back at 260. I watched my weight go from 254 to 260 this fkin week. And I have no clue why. I've been looking for answers and can't seem to find them. I did the research on the keto diet by (Dorian?) and thought maybe if I switch my dieting to keto I could lose this extra fat cause he made sense. My Measurements have around my stomach have not changed at all ( 37" )
    Below is my week of food that I ate this week. It's pretty much the same every week.
    I just started taking x tren this week. but surely it doesn't pack on 6 pounds in a 5 days.
    The previous week meals was like the ones attached except without Xtreme tren.
    I've tried a combination of different diets that are floating around this website/forum since last year and still haven't found one yet that fits. ( Last time I gave up because i could not see any progress and stopped going to the gym all together) This time is different though. I'm hell bit and determined to get it off but it won't. ( so I thought ) I'm pretty much at the point to where I want to give up again. So as a last option I'm asking for some strong advice and guidance to get my goal reached of 240 lbs.

I count calories, measure everything, and weigh all food intake and record it. Thats how bad I want this fat gone. I work out twice a day. once in the morning once in the evening.

Before you go and say I am rediculous or anything of the sort for measuring foods, counting calories and finding the time to record all this stuff. The whole reason behind this madness is that I have nothing todo with my time. I am unemployed as of 2 months ago. I Figured that I have enough $$ to survive til next spring. So I figured why not take this time to get in the best shape of my life. But not going to be possible?

so what I'm asking here as well is, a keto diet going to be my only option?

heres my workout scedule:

Mondays: Arms ( all 3x10 ) ( twice today)
    Deltoid press
    Arnold Dumbells
    Deltoid Front raises
    Preacher curls
    Triceps
    Traps
    Forearms

Tuesdays: cardio and abs
    Cardio 30 mins ( twice today ) ( HR of 130 )
    Ab Crunches
    Obliques
    LowerBack
    Neck

Wednesday: Legs ( twice a day )
    Full squats
    Leg Curls
    Hip Induction/Abduction
    Calve Raises
    Forearms

Thursdays: Cardio and Abs
    Cardio 30 mins ( twice today ) ( HR of 130 )
    Ab Crunches
    Obliques
    LowerBack
    Neck

Friday: Middle back and Chest ( twice a day )
    Flat bench
    Strenum pullups
    Chin ups
    Dips

Saturday: Cardio only 30 mins (1 time aday )

Sunday: Rest

Weight: 260lbs
    Height: 6' 4"
    BF %: (don't quite know but I would guess at about 20%?)
    Bench Max: 325
    Squat Max: 450
    Attached Files

MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100) MrNoLoss is not very well liked. (-100)

bump

bump

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't know what you based your numbers on, and you'll get more response posting in the keto forum, but here goes.

Aim for 1g of protein per pound of lean mass. Eat the same number of grams of fat, and about 20g or so of carbs, mostly from green vegetables. That should give you a good cutting level but still give you plenty to eat.

It's possible that you could eat 300g of fat a day, but only if you are insanely active. Most of us can't. Doing a very quick mental calculation, I reckon that's about 208g of protein and fat a day, and around 2700 cals.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

that answers the question....not. I've read that much.