boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Angry Twilight zone???

Now this is just wierd...I had a dream last night that involved Aliens...Yeah little green men not the kind that come over the boarder...now the wierd part was that for some reason in my dream I was concerned about the time and looked at my watch it said 1:00 AM...this morning when I woke up my watch had stopped....at 1:00 AM...battery dead...pretty eerie stuff..just sayn'......Anybody else ever have this kinda dream?..;p

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's freaky!

This am about 1230 I was climbing into bed. I closed my eyes and tried to send a message to someone via thought process. I asked him to call me. About 1-2 minutes later my phone rings and it's him!! I just about died.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you fart and a 20ft satelite dish comes out of your ass then you will know what happened at 1 am
    "The best-laid schemes o mice an men Gang aft agley." Robert Burns

"You can believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me." -

"Some say he can swim seven lengths under water and he has webbed buttocks. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

"Some say that his skin is the texture of a dolphin's and that he has his own satellites. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boodog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bamatank View Post
    If you fart and a 20ft satelite dish comes out of your ass then you will know what happened at 1 am
    You ARE living in the twilight zone...satelite dishs are only about 3 ft in dia....LOL...

bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by boodog View Post
    You ARE living in the twilight zone...satelite dishs are only about 3 ft in dia....LOL...
    I know you are old enough to remember to huge 20' monsters that some people had in their yards.

Besides, that was a South Park reference.

"Some say he can swim seven lengths under water and he has webbed buttocks. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

"Some say that his skin is the texture of a dolphin's and that he has his own satellites. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

Thumbs up

I know you are old enough to remember to huge 20' monsters that some people had in their yards.
    Way before my time...what was that the 60's...I wasn't there..

Way before my time...what was that the 60's...I wasn't there..
    It was the 80's.

Thumbs up

It was the 80's.
    ROFLMAO..

Wink

Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    That's freaky!

This am about 1230 I was climbing into bed. I closed my eyes and tried to send a message to someone via thought process. I asked him to call me. About 1-2 minutes later my phone rings and it's him!! I just about died.
    And after our conversation...I fell asleep for 30 min..at 1:00 am..my watch stoped...just wierd..

Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Interesting.... Mmmmmm... are you full of energy Boo?

Do you get shocks when you get out of the car?

Do you get shocks when you take your clothes off (I mean electric shocks? )

Could just be a big C for coincidence... OR... your house is haunted

Was there a bear in the dream?

What about smokin hot?

Lulz...

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Whatanejit View Post
    Interesting.... Mmmmmm... are you full of energy Boo?

Do you get shocks when you get out of the car?

Do you get shocks when you take your clothes off (I mean electric shocks? )

Could just be a big C for coincidence... OR... your house is haunted

Was there a bear in the dream?

What about smokin hot?

Lulz...

Your memory is too Dang good...LOL.....And no I don't get shocks when I take my clothes off I GIVE shocks....

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao one of the best sp episodes ever
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

And after our conversation...I fell asleep for 30 min..at 1:00 am..my watch stoped...just wierd..
    Lololol!!!

Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your memory is too Dang good...LOL.....And no I don't get shocks when I take my clothes off I GIVE shocks....

You old devil!

Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000)

LOL!!! I forgot about that episode!

I was going to say call Fox Mulder, but SP >>> all
    The Watchmen
    Rorschach: "None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me."

'The timid civilized world has found nothing with which to oppose the onslaught of a sudden revival of barefaced barbarity, other than concessions and smiles.'
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Now this is just wierd...I had a dream last night that involved Aliens...Yeah little green men not the kind that come over the boarder...now the wierd part was that for some reason in my dream I was concerned about the time and looked at my watch it said 1:00 AM...this morning when I woke up my watch had stopped....at 1:00 AM...battery dead...pretty eerie stuff..just sayn'......Anybody else ever have this kinda dream?..;p
    No aliens, but have had 'space dreams'