Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snoack View Post
    I'm just kind of shaking my head at the whole idea here. I really don't even know what to say.

I'm 45. My hair is graying. I don't smoke or spend excessive amounts of time in the sun, so I have no wrinkles. And even if I did have wrinkles, I sure as **** wouldn't be putting any creme or anything on them. I'm not that vain, for starters... and any woman who would want a guy to do something like that is not a woman I would have the slightest bit of interest in. I'm one of those guys who's inner "caveman" (great word choice Kimberly) is not only alive and well, but also dominant. Hell, I don't even shave everyday...and I could grow a full beard in a week if I chose to.

Man it up guys...seriously...
    Everyone has their own views on taking care of their skin. Yours differ from mine. Thats ok. Not everyone is the same. If we were it would be quite boring.

oH and at least 95% of the year I have facial hair to go right along with my other "manly" body hair.
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    LOL....sounds good..hehehe...I might give it a try..
    The bubble bath I get here is through a company called Shoppers Drug Mart.

The Dove soap is actually green tea and cucumber

Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    I use lotion every day, sometimes more then once!!!
    Am I the only one who found that to be hilarious?

I spend an inordinate amount of time in the sun during the summer. I definitely pay more attention to skin care in the summer. For me it's kukui oil based soap and some kind of after shower lotion when I feel like it. Mostly just the soap though. I don't take an hour getting ready either. It takes me maybe 15 mins or so to get in the shower and ready to be out the door. So taking care of skin doesn't need to take a long time.

Someone said what would our dads say about all this. Mine once said that my brother and I both have good hair probably in part because we used good shampoo and not just straight soap like he did. I don't know how right he is but at least we've been fortunate in that respect.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KimberleyRN View Post
    Switch to cetaphil or the generic brand of it.
    Since my skin is somewhat dry, I use the Wal-Mart Equate version of cetaphil every day. It's good stuff. It's especially good in the fall and winter when I would usually get the gator skin on my lower legs.

Started using the cetaphil and no more flakiness (at least not on my skin anyway).

agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tallgntlmn View Post
    Am I the only one who found that to be hilarious?

I spend an inordinate amount of time in the sun during the summer. I definitely pay more attention to skin care in the summer. For me it's kukui oil based soap and some kind of after shower lotion when I feel like it. Mostly just the soap though. I don't take an hour getting ready either. It takes me maybe 15 mins or so to get in the shower and ready to be out the door. So taking care of skin doesn't need to take a long time.

Someone said what would our dads say about all this. Mine once said that my brother and I both have good hair probably in part because we used good shampoo and not just straight soap like he did. I don't know how right he is but at least we've been fortunate in that respect.
    I did as well.

dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nothing wrong with some manscaping and taking care of your skin. I work outside and have to be careful of my skin. The Dermatologist loves to see me come in, freeze this and cut that! I use a face soap in the shower and a after shave cream with SPF in it. I now have more oily skin than I ever have thanks to HRT. All totaled I can do my morning routine of showering, shaving (in the shower), brushing teeth and all in less than 15 minutes. It takes longer for my HRT gel to dry than anything else. Oh, and I feel pretty!

KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    Since my skin is somewhat dry, I use the Wal-Mart Equate version of cetaphil every day. It's good stuff. It's especially good in the fall and winter when I would usually get the gator skin on my lower legs.

Started using the cetaphil and no more flakiness (at least not on my skin anyway).
    That is what I use too! Ladies at work ask me what I use on my skin all the time... then when they find out it is a 3 dollar bottle of cleanser, they do not believe it... and then continue on with their expensive skin care line that is not any better than what I use.
    T.H.I.N.K before you speak. Ask yourself, is it TRUE, HELPFUL, INSPIRATIONAL, NECESSARY, and KIND? If not, then just keep it to yourself.

...think about what you write before you hit "Mr. Enter" button. ~Guy Jin 9.11.10 OV35Misc.

Cutler and Wolf fan thesouthernson's Avatar
    thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by older2533 View Post
    Well, I should apologize to the OP a little. On rereading what I wrote, it sounded a lot like I was personally calling him a p**sy. I really didn't mean to. What I meant to write and what I *should* have written was something more general as in

"And men shouldn't respond that women like it. If a man does it because a woman wants him to, that makes him even more of a p*ssy. "

The difference between that and what I wrote earlier was whether I was talking about him personally or men in general. I meant to be talking about men in general since I have no way of knowing why the OP, or anyone, does what he does.

As for whether I'm insecure, who knows? I don't think so, but I certainly can't prove I'm not. But I do know that the statement "I'm secure enough in my masculinity to engage in action X" is going to asserted regardless of what the action X is , as in, "I'm secure enough in masculinity to wear lingerie. It just feels nice." Sorry. There are some things guys just shouldn't be doing, and if that makes me insecure for saying so, then I guess I'm insecure.
    I was following you. I didn't mean an insult to anybody with my comment either. I am just saying in general. I have friends like this. It is just not a lifestyle that I am willing to partake in.
    The Iron Godfather

"Some people in the gym ask me if it is healthy what I does, everyday. I laugh at so stupid questions. It is not important that it is healthy to me. It is important that I get big muscles."
    -Markus Ruhl

Bench: 315x3
    Squat: 450x4
    Deadlift: 600x1

BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thesouthernson View Post
    Thanks for that. I agree 100%. Guys are turning into these pussywhipped prettyboy ***gots. If you read Estrogen Nation in the Stone Cold Steve Austin edition of Muscle and Fitness, you all might understand my frustration. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. Page 94 I believe in the Steve Austin covered Muscle and Fitness issue.
    The use of 'mens products' is more and more commercially driven. its like a thread that was on here a month back about men shaving their entire bodies. Some of the larger cosmetic companies are creating campaigns that focus on their next 'emerging' market. Men....

Mens groomers, facial products blah blah. Look if it makes you feel good then go ahead and do it - what you do is none of my business. My wife likes the fact that I am hairy, don't spend more than her on beauty products, and I still laugh when somebody farts....

I guess you can justify it however you want by saying, " I just want to look and feel better about myself " and you could argue that the fact that we belong to a bodybuilding site means that we are narcistic anyway. IMO its just a slippery slope...mens groomers, facial products, man purses...next it will be pill to make sure that you biorthyryms cycle with your partners....we are men....made to look differently, grow hair, smell differently, laugh at stupid jokes. Its the homogenisation of the sexes at its apex....

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Geez, a guy asks about dry flaky skin and the next thing you know he's a pussy-whipped sissy boy. A lot of you really have some serious security and image problems. Not to mention you blow a little thing way out of proportion. FWIW it only takes 30 seconds to throw some lotion on and doesn't have to cost a fortune. Get a grip.

BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BazzaW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Geez, a guy asks about dry flaky skin and the next thing you know he's a pussy-whipped sissy boy. A lot of you really have some serious security and image problems. Not to mention you blow a little thing way out of proportion. FWIW it only takes 30 seconds to throw some lotion on and doesn't have to cost a fortune. Get a grip.
    It isn't the lotion.....its what the lotion represents.....a guy wants to 'put the lotion on his skin....' thats up to him. Thats why this is called a forum. If you invite comment about "Skin care for Guys" other than looking after a rash that you get from training, you are going to get comments about whether or not "Skin care" which is nothing more than cosmetic, is just another attempt at the metrosexualisation of men. Couldn't care less whether you agree with it or not...its my opinion... :-)

thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No security issues for me. I am just more understanding of how I am supposed to act. I tend to be opinionated, and I certainly don't mean anybody disrespect personally with what I say. I simply have a lifestyle that I like to live as a man. There is nothing wrong with being old school either. Just be open minded that some of us are still like that.

"My eyebrows ain't plucked, there's a gun in my truck, oh thank God...I'm still a guy."
    -Brad Paisley
    The Iron Godfather

"Some people in the gym ask me if it is healthy what I does, everyday. I laugh at so stupid questions. It is not important that it is healthy to me. It is important that I get big muscles."
    -Markus Ruhl

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I may only take 30 seconds to put in on, but I take my time rubbing it in!
    I'm a sad little man

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BazzaW View Post
    It isn't the lotion.....its what the lotion represents.....a guy wants to 'put the lotion on his skin....' thats up to him. Thats why this is called a forum. If you invite comment about "Skin care for Guys" other than looking after a rash that you get from training, you are going to get comments about whether or not "Skin care" which is nothing more than cosmetic, is just another attempt at the metrosexualisation of men. Couldn't care less whether you agree with it or not...its my opinion... :-)
    Oh so the post was ignored and you just pounced on how he worded the title of the thread. I also didn't know skin care was nothing more than cosmetic and a threat to manhood. Guess guys better stop shaving and using those skin care products lest they too be labeled a pansy.

No security issues for me. I am just more understanding of how I am supposed to act. I tend to be opinionated, and I certainly don't mean anybody disrespect personally with what I say. I simply have a lifestyle that I like to live as a man. There is nothing wrong with being old school either. Just be open minded that some of us are still like that.

"My eyebrows ain't plucked, there's a gun in my truck, oh thank God...I'm still a guy."
    -Brad Paisley
    I just don't get the big problem here. My dad (can't get any more old school) thought nothing of using something when his face dried out. Many of the guys I work with complain about dry skin in the winter and look for something to use. No one ever gives a thought about it. Skin's dry, it's uncomfortable, they don't like the way it looks, so they grab some moisturizer. They may try a few things before finding what works with a smell they like. I don't see it any differently than treating acne or finding what works for shaving.

I may only take 30 seconds to put in on, but I take my time rubbing it in!
    OK, for you it takes 60 seconds

Oh so the post was ignored and you just pounced on how he worded the title of the thread. I also didn't know skin care was nothing more than cosmetic and a threat to manhood. Guess guys better stop shaving and using those skin care products lest they too be labeled a pansy.

I just don't get the big problem here. My dad (can't get any more old school) thought nothing of using something when his face dried out. Many of the guys I work with complain about dry skin in the winter and look for something to use. No one ever gives a thought about it. Skin's dry, it's uncomfortable, they don't like the way it looks, so they grab some moisturizer. They may try a few things before finding what works with a smell they like. I don't see it any differently than treating acne or finding what works for shaving.
    Look if you got a problem where your skin is starting to get unbearably irritated, and it is very visibly turning red, they make moisturizers to help you out. There is a difference between that and trying everything your girlfriend uses to see if it works. I know about moisturizer cream. Hell, I am from a very humid area, and where I am currently living, I know about dry skin. I don't go overboard with fixing it though. I don't really feel like that is what I am supposed to do. I don't think there is anybody on here who doesn't mind it in moderation, it is when you use it to look more flashy and girly to get girls to like you because they told you you should use it ( I know that sentence is hard to follow. Basically, it is dumb to use something in excess because a girl told you to).
    The Iron Godfather

-Markus Ruhl

jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I always see these commercials for women and their skin care. Is it ok for us guys to use their products? AND if so...what do you feel is the best for hydrating and "plumping" the old skin back up and making it glow and feel fresh?
    Are you serious? Hydrating, plumping, glow and fresh?
    "Before my father died, he said the worst thing about growing old was that other men stopped seeing you as dangerous. I've always remembered that, how being dangerous was sacred, a badge of honor." - Act Of Valor

Look if you got a problem where your skin is starting to get unbearably irritated, and it is very visibly turning red, they make moisturizers to help you out. There is a difference between that and trying everything your girlfriend uses to see if it works. I know about moisturizer cream. Hell, I am from a very humid area, and where I am currently living, I know about dry skin. I don't go overboard with fixing it though. I don't really feel like that is what I am supposed to do. I don't think there is anybody on here who doesn't mind it in moderation, it is when you use it to look more flashy and girly to get girls to like you because they told you you should use it ( I know that sentence is hard to follow. Basically, it is dumb to use something in excess because a girl told you to).
    And the OP didn't strike me as one of those flashy/girly guys nor influenced by what some woman told him he should do. That was manufactured by responders. It went from dry skin, can I use what wife/gf has to the poor guy being an example of declining manhood.

Exactly...you don't see it as any different than using moisturiser or acne cream or anything else for that matter. The difference is using a product for a medical reason as opposed to using a product for a cosmetic reason. The 'beautification' of man is obviously something you dont get. It is OK for a man to enhance his muscularity because this is an inherently male thing to do. The blending of men towards female cosmetology isn't.

My father worked as a miner for years and used mosturising cream on hands that held a shovel and were as hard and cracked as any feet. He used the cream as a necessity so that his palms didn't spilt open, and he could work the next day. Do I see this as 'pansy assed?' - of course not, he was supporting his family. If he had dabbed the cream on his face to remove makeup or mascara...that would have been different.

I apologise to the OP as didn't mean to highjack the thread, and I am certainly not going to change your opinion...nor are you mine. This is just the thin end of the wedge until the next ' must have' personal exfoliator for men/hair curling tongs/makeup gets released....

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And the OP didn't strike me as one of those flashy/girly guys nor influenced by what some woman told him he should do. That was manufactured by responders. It went from dry skin, can I use what wife/gf has to the poor guy being an example of declining manhood.
    This type of reaction tends to follow the OP, in most cases he asks for it, in this case I think it is just based on reputation.
    I'm a sad little man

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some of you here are acting like I want to wear mascara, fake nails, and panties. I have dry skin. I have dark circles under my eyes. I had no idea I was a asking for trouble when inquiring about these issues? BUT I guess anything I post will get blown out of proportion and taken to the extreme.

Thanks for some of the replies. I made a list of things to look at. Im heading out to walmart as soon as I put the kids in bed.....tks much..
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

Some of you here are acting like I want to wear mascara, fake nails, and panties. I have dry skin. I have dark circles under my eyes. I had no idea I was a asking for trouble when inquiring about these issues? BUT I guess anything I post will get blown out of proportion and taken to the extreme.

Thanks for some of the replies. I made a list of things to look at. Im heading out to walmart as soon as I put the kids in bed.....tks much..
    "Plumping" <---- You asked for something to help with this and are shocked by the reaction? Dry skin, OK. Plumping, you may as well get yourself some panties!
    I'm a sad little man

jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Plumping" <---- You asked for something to help with this and are shocked by the reaction? Dry skin, OK. Plumping, you may as well get yourself some panties!
    What kind of panties would lift my butt and make it look perky and cute, hip huggers or cheekies?
    "Before my father died, he said the worst thing about growing old was that other men stopped seeing you as dangerous. I've always remembered that, how being dangerous was sacred, a badge of honor." - Act Of Valor

older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is the original post of the OP:
    I always see these commercials for women and their skin care. Is it ok for us guys to use their products? AND if so...what do you feel is the best for hydrating and "plumping" the old skin back up and making it glow and feel fresh?
    which was later followed by
    Originally Posted by jellodirt View Post
    Are you serious? Hydrating, plumping, glow and fresh?
    Exactly! Now I remember why I wrote "Oh for f*ck's sake" about this.

what is best for making it glow and feel fresh?
    what is best for making it glow and feel fresh?
    what is best for making it glow and feel fresh? (Think of Tom Hanks yelling "There's no crying in baseball !", "There's no crying in baseball !" ...)
    05/24/2009, 186.2 lbs
    04/01/2010, 159.4 lbs

Loose rhymes with goose. Lose rhymes with ooze.

I was never directing my comments specifically at the OP.
    The Iron Godfather

-Markus Ruhl

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every now and then I tend to get this flakiness around my chin after I shave. One of my clients is an esthetician and I asked her what would help. She recommended A+D Ointment. It's for baby diaper rash. It's basically just petroleum jelly w/vitamin A and D added to it. She said it can help me stay looking younger longer so I should put it on my whole face.

I did. And even during those times of year when I don't get the flaking, I use it anyway. I'm not freaked out about getting older or even looking older... but if I slow down the aging of my face by taking literally 20 seconds out of my day.. WHY NOT?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tallgntlmn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At the risk of sounding ignorant, just WTF is plumping the skin?

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tallgntlmn View Post
    At the risk of sounding ignorant, just WTF is plumping the skin?
    I don't know either but I do know that neither you nor I should feel bad for not knowing
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

cross66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by older2533 View Post
    Oh for f*ck's sake. The day I start moisturizing or exfoliating or dyeing my hair or shaving anything but my face or whatever is the day I start wearing an "I'm a p*ssy" sign around my neck.

Think for second: What would your father say (or think) if he knew you were "taking care of your skin"?

And don't respond that women like it. Doing it because a woman (or women in general) want you to makes you even more of a p*ssy. Half the women out there want men to look like little boys with muscles, just like gay men do (shaved everywhere for instance).

And yes, that makes Beckham the worst of all.
    Is this part of the pussification of America?

cross66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure what products are good for men, but I use Black soap, and Every Man Jack shave cream and face wash. I might use an eye moisturizer during the summer because my eyes dry to the point of a rash, but nothing else.