Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Skin care for the guys???women chime in.

I always see these commercials for women and their skin care. Is it ok for us guys to use their products? AND if so...what do you feel is the best for hydrating and "plumping" the old skin back up and making it glow and feel fresh?
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Exfoliate ,exfoliate! Of course your a guy so if you shave everyday you are already exfoliateing but remember to shaving does not get areas like the forehead and nose etc. I use several things on my skin but for simple keeping your skin fresh and young looking simply keeping dead skin cells off and a tiny bit of olive oil does wonders.

cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10) cherilee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    I always see these commercials for women and their skin care. Is it ok for us guys to use their products? AND if so...what do you feel is the best for hydrating and "plumping" the old skin back up and making it glow and feel fresh?
    It's definitely OK! My husband has been using my moisturizer for years and I appreciate that he takes the effort to care for his skin. (And he looks much younger than he is!) We use L'Oreal Age Perfect, day cream in the morning and night cream before bed. I'm sure there are more expensive products out there that people will recommend but this works fine for us. Anything to keep the skin hydrated is going to help.

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have used my wife's moisturized every moning for the past ten years and also some kind of eye cream. I believe that it is a mellaluca brand, but not sure. She switches every so often.

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, you can use the same products as women do. If you find that too girly and threatening to your manhood, there are plenty of lines marketed specifically to men, as well - Anthony Logistics, Jack Black, Clinique for Men (all can be found at Sephora or some better department stores http://www.sephora.com/browse/sectio...egoryId=C20478 ), and I do believe L'oreal and Neutrogena also make lines for men, too.

If only I could get my man to use something besides soap on his face!!!!! But yes, when he's with me I use the same products on his face that I use on my own and give him a deep cleansing facial once or twice a month to repair the damage he does by not taking care of his own face.

Registered User DeathtoToasters's Avatar
    DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000)
    WUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROW A PAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note....I use the stuff my wife has in the shower.....don't know what it is, but seems to work ok. My face feels clean afterwards.

Also when I am out of soap, I will admit I grab her victoria secret body soap

Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000) Deborah_Lyn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DeathtoToasters View Post

Also when I am out of soap, I will admit I grab her victoria secret body soap
    I bet you smell purty! lol

OP - 'plumping' skin is almost impossible. Use mildly warm water, not hot.

Exfoliate can irriate skin as it's removing the top dead layer of skin. Once a week is fine, more and you maybe exposing the underlying skin too soon and get redness and can actually feel a slight burn from over exposed pores. I suggest a mild toner, 1 preferably without alcohol.

If pores are too big, try using an ice cube to close them after a shower.

gently pat, do not rub the lotion on your face as rubbing causes pulls on the facial muscles which are a bit more fragile than normal body- especially around the eyes.

Retinol A works good for me for lines. Try a small sample on skin not noticable to see if you have a reaction first.

if your T zone ( nose & forhead) are oily, try an oatmeal mask - homemade or store bought. I also like to use egg mask - just beat and egg and apply, let dry and wash off - that removes dead skin too btw.

All this can help, but it's ultimately diet & genetics - like verything in life. GL!
    The Watchmen
    Rorschach: "None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me."

'The timid civilized world has found nothing with which to oppose the onslaught of a sudden revival of barefaced barbarity, other than concessions and smiles.'
    -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh for f*ck's sake. The day I start moisturizing or exfoliating or dyeing my hair or shaving anything but my face or whatever is the day I start wearing an "I'm a p*ssy" sign around my neck.

Think for second: What would your father say (or think) if he knew you were "taking care of your skin"?

And don't respond that women like it. Doing it because a woman (or women in general) want you to makes you even more of a p*ssy. Half the women out there want men to look like little boys with muscles, just like gay men do (shaved everywhere for instance).

And yes, that makes Beckham the worst of all.
    05/24/2009, 186.2 lbs
    04/01/2010, 159.4 lbs

Loose rhymes with goose. Lose rhymes with ooze.

KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shoot... just wash your face and get rid of any stray hairs sticking out of your nose and we are good.

I do not put very much 'into' skin care. I think the more junk you pile on your skin, the more likely you are to plug pores.

Cetaphil to wash and exfoliating gloves with each shower. Call it good.

I am lucky if my husband lets me tweeze the stray whiskers off his cheekbones... I doubt he would ever worry about skin care. But, he is part cave man... LOL
    T.H.I.N.K before you speak. Ask yourself, is it TRUE, HELPFUL, INSPIRATIONAL, NECESSARY, and KIND? If not, then just keep it to yourself.

...think about what you write before you hit "Mr. Enter" button. ~Guy Jin 9.11.10 OV35Misc.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    instead of putting a bunch of stuff on my face to prevent wrinkles, I just try to stay in a permanent state of solemness and stay totally void of emotion. It works pretty well until some inconsiderate prick makes me laugh or a woman surprised me at work w/food. First I smile too much because I'm happy and then when I realize that I'm getting wrinkles from smiling, I get all upset and frown which adds wrinkles to my forehead and eyes.

Matter o fact, just typing about this is giving me wrinkles so I think I'm just gonna stop!
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by older2533 View Post
    Oh for f*ck's sake. The day I start moisturizing or exfoliating or dyeing my hair or shaving anything but my face or whatever is the day I start wearing an "I'm a p*ssy" sign around my neck.

Think for second: What would your father say (or think) if he knew you were "taking care of your skin"?

And don't respond that women like it. Doing it because a woman (or women in general) want you to makes you even more of a p*ssy. Half the women out there want men to look like little boys with muscles, just like gay men do (shaved everywhere for instance).

Thanks for contributing absolutely NOTHING...

KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Seriously, I would much rather be with a 'rough' around the edges guy complete with wrinkles and dead skin cells on his face... rather than a guy that spends more time primping and getting his 'skin' ready than I do.

I am a shower and go type of girl... I was married to a 'fancy boy' the first time and low and behold, he turned out to be gay. If I can shower, towel off, get dressed and go... so should my man.

I prefer my cave man.
    T.H.I.N.K before you speak. Ask yourself, is it TRUE, HELPFUL, INSPIRATIONAL, NECESSARY, and KIND? If not, then just keep it to yourself.

...think about what you write before you hit "Mr. Enter" button. ~Guy Jin 9.11.10 OV35Misc.

Originally Posted by KimberleyRN View Post
    Seriously, I would much rather be with a 'rough' around the edges guy complete with wrinkles and dead skin cells on his face... rather than a guy that spends more time primping and getting his 'skin' ready than I do.

I am a shower and go type of girl... I was married to a 'fancy boy' the first time and low and behold, he turned out to be gay. If I can shower, towel off, get dressed and go... so should my man.

I prefer my cave man.
    Im not talking about spending an hour at a day spa every day...lol..Just something to keep my skin from being so dry and flaky. I dont care about my wrinkles "if i have any"..

And you say you like the "cave man?"...Im a hairy cave man. I dont use a normal razor for my face when I do finally shave. I use my hair trimmer that leaves stubble. I do shave my "privates" up to look clean and perty though..and trim the chest/belly hair. Unless I feel like braiding it..lol

Im not talking about spending an hour at a day spa every day...lol..Just something to keep my skin from being so dry and flaky. I dont care about my wrinkles "if i have any"..

And you say you like the "cave man?"...Im a hairy cave man. I dont use a normal razor for my face when I do finally shave. I use my hair trimmer that leaves stubble. I do shave my "privates" up to look clean and perty though..and trim the chest/belly hair. Unless I feel like braiding it..lol
    See, you sound like my kinda guy!

If your face is dry... just stop using soap. Switch to cetaphil or the generic brand of it. It is what the super models use. (true story).

older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000) older2533 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thanks for contributing absolutely NOTHING...
    You're welcome.
    05/24/2009, 186.2 lbs
    04/01/2010, 159.4 lbs

Originally Posted by KimberleyRN View Post
    See, you sound like my kinda guy!

If your face is dry... just stop using soap. Switch to cetaphil or the generic brand of it. It is what the super models use. (true story).
    Hey..We are finally getting along and its actually over my body hair..hahaha...Oh well whatever it takes..now im blushing..

You're welcome.
    Its all good man..:P

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Geez, why are people so judgmental and insecure? Even my dad put moisturizer on his face. For that matter everywhere else when it was dry. Duh.

OP, if your face feels dry after cleansing then you are using something too harsh. It should feel clean but not tight or dry. Any moisturizer is fine to try including your wife's. A good eye cream is also valuable. It may take going through a few products to find one that works best for you. Dry skin usually means Oil of Olay where Biore usually means oily skin when shopping at drug stores. I'd also hit up the mall counters and ask for samples of skin care products. And like Deborah said, exfoliate once a week.

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Geez, why are people so judgmental and insecure? Even my dad put moisturizer on his face. For that matter everywhere else when it was dry. Duh.

OP, if your face feels dry after cleansing then you are using something too harsh. It should feel clean but not tight or dry. Any moisturizer is fine to try including your wife's. A good eye cream is also valuable. It may take going through a few products to find one that works best for you. Dry skin usually means Oil of Olay where Biore usually means oily skin when shopping at drug stores. I'd also hit up the mall counters and ask for samples of skin care products. And like Deborah said, exfoliate once a week.
    Im all good in my manhood...I dont care what people think of me ....I even like the color PINK!..;P

Im also looking for something that actually works for dark circles / bags under the eyes. The less $$$ the better on these things. Thanks for the replies peeps.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use lotion every day, sometimes more then once!!!
    I'm a sad little man

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    never have, can't say I never will....but everyone says I look young for my age...why bother with skin care?

It would take away from my supplement budget anyway
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think about "skin care" at all...other than shaving.

Wasn't there a thread like this by someone else a week or two ago?

Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Atropa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Insecure much?

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im all good in my manhood...I dont care what people think of me ....I even like the color PINK!..;P

Im also looking for something that actually works for dark circles / bags under the eyes. The less $$$ the better on these things. Thanks for the replies peeps.
    ROC Retinol Correxion for eyes is helpful for that. Along with a good eye moisturizer. You can buy ROC pretty inexpensively at BJ's.

Cutler and Wolf fan thesouthernson's Avatar
    thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thanks for that. I agree 100%. Guys are turning into these pussywhipped prettyboy ***gots. If you read Estrogen Nation in the Stone Cold Steve Austin edition of Muscle and Fitness, you all might understand my frustration. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. Page 94 I believe in the Steve Austin covered Muscle and Fitness issue.
    The Iron Godfather

"Some people in the gym ask me if it is healthy what I does, everyday. I laugh at so stupid questions. It is not important that it is healthy to me. It is important that I get big muscles."
    -Markus Ruhl

Bench: 315x3
    Squat: 450x4
    Deadlift: 600x1

pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't laugh, but I sue a bubble bath I discovered years ago and Dove Green tea soap.

It just feels so nice afterwards.

A lady bus driver commented on how soft my skin was and she said how much she spent on creams.

Oh and if you can find a Japanese bath powder, it's called Baboo. Oh my God that will put you out cold.

Originally Posted by pmartel View Post
    Don't laugh, but I sue a bubble bath I discovered years ago and Dove Green tea soap.

It just feels so nice afterwards.

A lady bus driver commented on how soft my skin was and she said how much she spent on creams.

Oh and if you can find a Japanese bath powder, it's called Baboo. Oh my God that will put you out cold.
    LOL....sounds good..hehehe...I might give it a try..

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how do you sue a bubble bath?
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

Originally Posted by thesouthernson View Post
    Thanks for that. I agree 100%. Guys are turning into these pussywhipped prettyboy ***gots. If you read Estrogen Nation in the Stone Cold Steve Austin edition of Muscle and Fitness, you all might understand my frustration. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. Page 94 I believe in the Steve Austin covered Muscle and Fitness issue.
    Well, I should apologize to the OP a little. On rereading what I wrote, it sounded a lot like I was personally calling him a p**sy. I really didn't mean to. What I meant to write and what I *should* have written was something more general as in

"And men shouldn't respond that women like it. If a man does it because a woman wants him to, that makes him even more of a p*ssy. "

The difference between that and what I wrote earlier was whether I was talking about him personally or men in general. I meant to be talking about men in general since I have no way of knowing why the OP, or anyone, does what he does.

As for whether I'm insecure, who knows? I don't think so, but I certainly can't prove I'm not. But I do know that the statement "I'm secure enough in my masculinity to engage in action X" is going to asserted regardless of what the action X is , as in, "I'm secure enough in masculinity to wear lingerie. It just feels nice." Sorry. There are some things guys just shouldn't be doing, and if that makes me insecure for saying so, then I guess I'm insecure.
    05/24/2009, 186.2 lbs
    04/01/2010, 159.4 lbs

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm just kind of shaking my head at the whole idea here. I really don't even know what to say.

I'm 45. My hair is graying. I don't smoke or spend excessive amounts of time in the sun, so I have no wrinkles. And even if I did have wrinkles, I sure as **** wouldn't be putting any creme or anything on them. I'm not that vain, for starters... and any woman who would want a guy to do something like that is not a woman I would have the slightest bit of interest in. I'm one of those guys who's inner "caveman" (great word choice Kimberly) is not only alive and well, but also dominant. Hell, I don't even shave everyday...and I could grow a full beard in a week if I chose to.

Man it up guys...seriously...