Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 65
    StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit StreetWise's BodySpace

How many days per week do NFL teams practice?

When will the last day of practice be for Saturday's games? I need to know so I can keep watching the injury list.

Stats: 5'10", 192 lbs
    LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LikeAMachine's BodySpace
    Que?
    Founder of the BWC Crew

My Invisalign blog - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143942481

If a guy has to plead that's he's natty, he's not.

Stats: 6'2", 202 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10
    bobbynj81 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbynj81 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbynj81 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbynj81 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbynj81 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbynj81 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbynj81 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbynj81 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbynj81 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbynj81 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbynj81 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit bobbynj81's BodySpace
    it depends on the head coach, and whether or not your team is playing an away game, or a home game.

If the team is playin at home....they practice up until Friday...it its an away game, time is spent traveling...so no friday practice.

Trust me brah....I play for the Steelers practice team
    ------------------------------------------------
    Dumbest post in the history of the MISC:

matrixpb64: "Well anyway, Im goin to call up my grandfather and ask him if he can give me $2000 because I want a new car and need some extra cash for it. If he says no (which he probably will) I'll be truely upset."

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117910951
    ------------------------------------------------

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    Stats: 6'5", 262 lbs
    PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit PotKettleBlack's BodySpace
    OP, they play on Sundays...
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StreetWise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bobbynj81 View Post
    it depends on the head coach, and whether or not your team is playing an away game, or a home game.

If the team is playin at home....they practice up until Friday...it its an away game, time is spent traveling...so no friday practice.

Trust me brah....I play for the Steelers practice team
    im just wondering about the patriots game on saturday its in the uk do you think they've had their last practice session?

Originally Posted by PotKettleBlack View Post
    OP, they play on Sundays...
    my bad

PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PotKettleBlack has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    I was only saying so, because you were the guy who made a thread saying you had tickets, weren't you? If so, don't turn up on Saturday, because there will be no-one there!
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

Originally Posted by PotKettleBlack View Post
    I was only saying so, because you were the guy who made a thread saying you had tickets, weren't you? If so, don't turn up on Saturday, because there will be no-one there!
    lol yeah it was a typo

i cant ****nig wait man

Originally Posted by StreetWise View Post
    lol yeah it was a typo

i cant ****nig wait man
    I'm gutted. Patriots fan here, I didn't get tickets, went last year and it was sick, wish I could go!
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!