CombatComm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Opinion on test booster (t-bomb) for 180ibs 21 year old?

Iv heard many times over that at my age thier is really no need for more testosterone. That my body is producing at peak performance etc. But at the same time I dont gain very easy. Yes its genetics. But maybe its in the T? Maybe my body just produced lower testosterone than the average 21 year old? I dont know. I have the sex drive of a rabbit but when it comes to growing good solid muscle is it possible a Tbooster could benifit me?

acarey617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarey617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarey617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarey617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarey617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarey617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarey617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarey617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarey617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarey617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarey617 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EricBast View Post
    I've tried a bunch of test booster and imo your best off spending the money on

1. Food(instead of spending that 50 or 90 dollars on t-bomb get steaks and have steak more often)
    2. Workout equipment(always nice to have home equipment)
    3. Get your testerone checked

Think of it mathimatically

If you get the biggest size of t-bomb it costs 90 bucks(with shipping)
    I personally get 6oz steaks for roughly 3 bucks each
    So say you spend the money on steaks instead
    You would get 30 steaks instead
    Each steak is roughly 250 calories
    Thats 7500 calories
    Thats just over 2 pounds in calories
    Guaranteed muscle

lol this is assuming it's an either/or situation....food or supplements.

i would hope it's not.

Interesting reply bud. Thanks! I see your point completely. I wish I had a grill or stove top here at the dorms. I will soon though. Only problem with buying 30 steaks is by the time I eat all the steaks some of them will have gone bad. Or maybe not. Im not a cook I dont know lol. But deff an interesting option once I can cook at the new dorms. Appreciate that.

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    While I dont think the test booster will help you that much, it may be worth a try. You could always just buy 1 bottle of your chosen booster, see if you get any gains in strength, size, etc., and then buy another bottle for a full cycle if you do.

I am looking at doing a BioForge/Activate Xtreme stack for Nov-Dec.
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

KULifter14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KULifter14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KULifter14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KULifter14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KULifter14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KULifter14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KULifter14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KULifter14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KULifter14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KULifter14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KULifter14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At 21 you really shouldn't need a test booster, but I can't say much, I've done a few. The best one I've done to date is Anabolic Xtreme's Mass FX & Hyperdrol X2. I packed on about 7 pounds and the focus and "god like" complex you have is pretty cool.

I've tried others, but that stack gave me the best results.

I would suggest, if you already haven't, trying some creatine products out there first like GM or SizeOn (both have great reviews), but that's just my opinion.

About the steaks, vaccum seal those bad boys and they'll last a long time! Personally, charcoal grill gives you the best flavor! Oh and not to brag, there's a store around me that sells NY strip, $1.79/lb!!!

Good luck in whatever you choose!

Registered User 495081 Drop_Dead's Avatar
    Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you are going for a test booster, DO NOT go with t bomb. that is all i have to say

TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyone's all over Steak's nuts in this forum. I personally find steak disgusting unless it's a lean Sirlion or a Filet. I prefer to go with high protein pasta and chicken.

But to be slightly on topic, Bioforge is a good test booster. You could stack that with an AI and have a nice cycle.

iTh3_Riddler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTh3_Riddler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTh3_Riddler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTh3_Riddler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTh3_Riddler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTh3_Riddler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTh3_Riddler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTh3_Riddler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTh3_Riddler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTh3_Riddler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iTh3_Riddler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try fixing your diet first

Originally Posted by iTh3_Riddler View Post
    Try fixing your diet first
    let me put it another way. Im eating enough (probably not quality wise, but only so much I can do eating at chow halls and living in military dorms with no stovetop) but I dont know how much actual muscle size iv put on. I have gained almost 10-15 pounds in the last 2 months alone. I know iv gained mass overall. However upon measuring my arms they havent gone anywhere. Still a measly 15 inches they were a year ago.