Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sucks dating a hot chick. (serious)

Serious.
    I'll throw up a picture when I get home(on iPod touch at school).

Been dating her for a few weeks now, and jeez its rough. I can tell likes me lot, little clingy actually, but lots of guy friends, and dudes trying to hit on her all the damn time. The only positive side of this is she doesn't believe in hanging out one on one with a guy no matter what he is to her when in a relationship. I don't think she would ever cheat(she has been cheated on many times), but you never know.

I need advice on what to do in these situations though. For example:

She hangs out with this guy at school between classes. No big deal to me, she has known him for a lot longer than me, and they only hang out at school. Well I finally met him today at school, and god damn, the kid is cool. The whole time I couldn't help but think this dude has probably liked my gf for months and is cooler than me, why the **** is she with me?

Basically I'm having some major self esteem issues right now. Guys are popping out behind trees to say hi to her when we are together, ****s rough. Dudes from her classes are always trying to talk to her when she is at school.

I need some serious advice on what to think when this **** happens. I'm not bad looking myself, use to model for photography studios when I was younger and stuff. However, I always dated down, because I didn't want to deal with this ****. But for being as pretty as she is, she has low self esteem(caused by past boyfriends/mom).
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

icebreakeribs is on a distinguished road. (+10) icebreakeribs is on a distinguished road. (+10) icebreakeribs is on a distinguished road. (+10) icebreakeribs is on a distinguished road. (+10) icebreakeribs is on a distinguished road. (+10) icebreakeribs is on a distinguished road. (+10) icebreakeribs is on a distinguished road. (+10) icebreakeribs is on a distinguished road. (+10) icebreakeribs is on a distinguished road. (+10) icebreakeribs is on a distinguished road. (+10) icebreakeribs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the fact that she's dating you should boost your self esteem (if she has a good personality as well). she doesn't seem like she'll cheat from what you're saying. if she will cheat, just wait for it to happen, and then move on. have some fun because chances are you're not gonna get married to her anyway. don't overanalyze cause that'll get you depressed. you can't blame her for having friends.

mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in the exact same situation except i never dated down. because she is beautiful and has a down to earth personality my gf gets hit on several times every day. she is in criminal justice which is full of horny dudes. i don't worry bout it at all...i can totally trust her. it will show confidence and she will like you even more when she says that you don't care and trust her. never show jealousy.

xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by P51 View Post
    Serious.

Been dating her for a few weeks now, and jeez its rough. I can tell likes me lot, little clingy actually, but lots of guy friends, and dudes trying to hit on her all the damn time. The only positive side of this is she doesn't believe in hanging out one on one with a guy no matter what he is to her when in a relationship. I don't think she would ever cheat(she has been cheated on many times), but you never know.

She hangs out with this guy at school between classes. No big deal to me, she has known him for a lot longer than me, and they only hang out at school. Well I finally met him today at school, and god damn, the kid is cool. The whole time I couldn't help but think this dude has probably liked my gf for months and is cooler than me, why the **** is she with me?

Basically I'm having some major self esteem issues right now. Guys are popping out behind trees to say hi to her when we are together, ****s rough. Dudes from her classes are always trying to talk to her when she is at school.

I need some serious advice on what to think when this **** happens. I'm not bad looking myself, use to model for photography studios when I was younger and stuff. However, I always dated down, because I didn't want to deal with this ****. But for being as pretty as she is, she has low self esteem(caused by past boyfriends/mom).
    When you see your girl hanging with a dude friend try actually pushing her on to the other guy. Sounds stupid, but it works like magic. Just be like "you two would make a great couple :P yall should totally hook up" (say this in a teasing manner. she will prolly punch you in the arm and assume that you > other dude)
    myspace (16 year old girls only):
    www.myspace.com/soccer12

The Misc Relationship Help Dr.
    STEELERS FAN!

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xJustin View Post
    When you see your girl hanging with a dude friend try actually pushing her on to the other guy. Sounds stupid, but it works like magic. Just be like "you two would make a great couple :P yall should totally hook up" (say this in a teasing manner. she will prolly punch you in the arm and assume that you > other dude)
    Whats the point of that?

Everytime some random dude from her classes comes up to us in the hallway, or I meet up with her, the first words out of her mouth are "This is my boyfriend P51". They know whats up.

Headphone question?

xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) xJustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats the point of that?

Everytime some random dude from her classes comes up to us in the hallway, or I meet up with her, the first words out of her mouth are "This is my boyfriend P51". They know whats up.
    did you not just post this:
    "She hangs out with this guy at school between classes. No big deal to me, she has known him for a lot longer than me, and they only hang out at school. Well I finally met him today at school, and god damn, the kid is cool. The whole time I couldn't help but think this dude has probably liked my gf for months and is cooler than me, why the **** is she with me?

Basically I'm having some major self esteem issues right now. Guys are popping out behind trees to say hi to her when we are together, ****s rough. Dudes from her classes are always trying to talk to her when she is at school. "

flip floppin much brah? I'm just lettin ya in on a little technique i picked up that happens to work well.
    www.myspace.com/soccer12

STEELERS FAN!

willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willoughby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Seems like that could give her the wrong idea and make her think it's ok to cheat on you :S

did you not just post this:
    "She hangs out with this guy at school between classes. No big deal to me, she has known him for a lot longer than me, and they only hang out at school. Well I finally met him today at school, and god damn, the kid is cool. The whole time I couldn't help but think this dude has probably liked my gf for months and is cooler than me, why the **** is she with me?

Basically I'm having some major self esteem issues right now. Guys are popping out behind trees to say hi to her when we are together, ****s rough. Dudes from her classes are always trying to talk to her when she is at school. "

flip floppin much brah? I'm just lettin ya in on a little technique i picked up that happens to work well.
    Just because these dudes know I'm her bf, and she introduces me as such, doesn't cure my self esteem problems. Why would it?

Headphone question?

rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dating an ugly chick probably sucks worse, think about it that way.
    Canada for Trump 2016

Canadiangunnutz
    NFA and CSSA member

Originally Posted by rattler280 View Post
    Dating an ugly chick probably sucks worse, think about it that way.
    You're right. I dated average girls before this. Never ugly though.

Headphone question?

evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evedder08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know what you mean bro. Kinda a tough thing to deal with.
    But hopefully you can overcome it and realize that she is choosing to be with you, not for you, not for anyone except herself and her wants.
    Just have to understand that she yours because she wants to be. And with her having been cheated on before, doesn't sound like she would do that.
    So just trust her and figure out that she is with you because she wants to. If she wanted someone else, she wouldn't be dating you. So settle down.
    --Plus Est En Vous--

^^Look it up^^

debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) debil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    quit posting this nonsense, you clown.
    repback.com -

JonathanSt will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanSt will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanSt will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanSt will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanSt will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanSt will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanSt will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanSt will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanSt will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanSt will become famous soon enough. (+50) JonathanSt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dlm View Post
    Agree.

gangster of satisfaction quietstormx1's Avatar
    quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im gunna go ahead and file this under "Not an issue."

if ur a feg, post my avi 8.45.Heaven's Avatar
    8.45.Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8.45.Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8.45.Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8.45.Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8.45.Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8.45.Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8.45.Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8.45.Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8.45.Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8.45.Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) 8.45.Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just wondering, what aspects makes this guy "cool"?
    Cancer survivor crew ^_^
    i rep all those who...
    drive/like Audi
    agree that Final Fantasy VIII > VII
    enjoy energy drinks for the taste
    Play zerg

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't worry about it and don't under any circumstances act jealous or bothered about it in front of her.
    WTF is this ****? No.

Registered User MagneticMilkshake's Avatar
    MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagneticMilkshake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Serious.

Ya, I remember you recently broke up with ex. Hopefully you dont get ****ed again
    madcow 5x5

Squat 255
    Bench 185
    Military press 130
    Rows 135
    Deadlift 290

Originally Posted by dlm View Post
    i love when people think this **** doesnt work. Just lets me know which one of yall dont know how this stuff works
    www.myspace.com/soccer12

STEELERS FAN!

Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Fun fact

All her guy friends want to **** her so tell her not to hangout with them. Don't tell her this until you get laid. (srs)

If you don't get laid by the third date then leave her cause she's not planing on giving it up soon.

kiDfortune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kiDfortune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kiDfortune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kiDfortune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kiDfortune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kiDfortune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kiDfortune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kiDfortune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kiDfortune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kiDfortune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kiDfortune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i love when people think this **** doesnt work. Just lets me know which one of yall dont know how this stuff works
    you give the same advice over and over and over and over and over and over AND OVER

Originally Posted by Testament125 View Post
    All her guy friends want to **** her so tell her not to hangout with them. (srs)
    this could be considered hiding an insecurity
    "hey you, dont hang out with any guys except for me because im insecure about you leaving me for them"

girls can read between the lines real well just fyi

Originally Posted by kiDfortune View Post
    you give the same advice over and over and over and over and over and over AND OVER
    and guess why I do it..because people keep asking over and over and over again. Dont knock it till you try it
    www.myspace.com/soccer12

STEELERS FAN!

GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kiDfortune View Post
    This.

And people take it too literally. It will end up backfiring, as they don't know how to use it properly and When to do so.
    Bulking - Recovering Ectomorph
    5'9" 98lb's (srs) in September 2007
    5'11" 151lb's September 2009
    Currently 157lb's.
    Deadlift 1RM: 275lb's, 2RM 240lb's

A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000)
    i dated the chick in my avatar for about a month, it was miserable..id take a 6 with a good personality over her any day!

Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think you can do much without showing you're insecure.

Many would suggest you look after yourself first; don't invest emotionally for a long period of time. Not saying you should be an ass, but be discrete about your feelings.

Be sure to have a rebound girl in case things go south.

Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dre2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dude I tried this the past few days (heard you say it before), **** works like no other.
    ####Stickam Crew#### 6/11/09 we shall never forget
    Our Arnold, whose arms are heavy,
    Vascular be thy veins
    Nine sets of lunges, ten reps be done,
    To add girth as it is to strengthen.
    Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our fats,
    As we forgive those who eat fat too.
    And lead us not into overtraining, nor deliver us pizzas,
    For thou art the king of the dumbell, the power clean, and the steroids forever,
    Amen.

MISC Anti-*******ry Crew
    ♛ POF Krew ♛

Cactusflower in training Crazy Monkey's Avatar
    Crazy Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy Monkey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BaseballerD1 View Post
    i dated the chick in my avatar for about a month, it was miserable..id take a 6 with a good personality over her any day!
    I'm guessing she was a 6 with a bad personality?

1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1987GN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pics breh.

pics.
    **Voted Misc's Quickest Whip**
    I put clever quotes in my sig to make me appear more intellectual than I actually am

A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Crazy Monkey View Post
    I'm guessing she was a 6 with a bad personality?

the girl with me is pretty hot..what u cant see is her 5'8 body with a tight ass and long legs
    but shes a clingy bitch

MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500)
    Where are the pics?

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for pics
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.