Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BLDPUMP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just got the white chocolate yesterday, and the taste is just plain horrible. No wonder it was on sale. Just got done with the cookies and cream and it was great.

ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000) ON1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BLDPUMP View Post
    Just got the white chocolate yesterday, and the taste is just plain horrible. No wonder it was on sale. Just got done with the cookies and cream and it was great.
    BLDPUMP,
    Sorry to hear that you didn't like our White Chocolate 100% Whey Gold Standard (it's actually one of our most popular flavors) - but very glad to hear that you do like the Cookies & Cream!
    Jay
    "I have never been especially impressed by the heroics of people who are convinced they are about to change the world. I am more awed by those who struggle to make one small difference after another."

I don't do samples.
    That would be consumer@optimumnutrition.com

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BLDPUMP View Post
    I consider the white choc and cake batter to be the two best ON flavors, with extreme milk chocolate up near them. Sucks you didn't care for it.

It did start to get old for me though, I actually still have a little of it left that I've not used up. Have so many proteins I enjoy so much that the leftovers of some of my old ones are hard to get around to using.

If you like coffee flavoring you could buy some instant decaf coffee granules and add some along with some splenda to your shake and it will be a white chocolate mocha shake and will potentially hide the flavoring you dislike.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

ncheri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ON flavors: most good, few horrible

Originally Posted by Elitelift View Post
    I wish I had the chance to try to white chocolate. It is weird with some ON products. Some are AWESOME and some flavors just suck. But ON is one of the most sourceful and reputable protien on the market, today.
    Ditto! I agree with someone; the Vanilla Ice cream flavor is AWFUL. I don't know how people can drink it. However, the French Vanilla flavor is amazing!

The Tropical Punch, Cookies and Creme and Toffee Caramel flavors taste like medicine (nothing like the real thing) but the Chocolate Malt tastes amazing like Ovaltine. Strawberry Banana is another amazing flavor.

Most flavors are thankfully good like Mint Choc Chip, Chocolate, Banana, Strawberry, etc.

Registered User daniellehalsall's Avatar
    daniellehalsall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by music_man185 View Post
    where can i find the ON 100% white chocolate? i just learned about it today in an email from ON, and i look on bb.com and its not there. but i see threads with reviews on it that are months old. i would really like to try it, but i can't find it anywhere. i seriously doubt ON would have a sample pack of a limited edition flavor, would they?
    xtremewarehouse.com.au sells it