gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Corporate Fitness/Wellness Programs

Anyone secured a company as a client? How did you do it? Was it a success?

I have a few in my area that are interested, but I'm expecting some "budget issue" to come up in the near future and they cancel on me. I've got the experience to back up everything, but I'm just wondering if I would be wasting my time.

Whats good for lower abs? kserajuddin's Avatar
    kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gibfen51 View Post
    Anyone secured a company as a client? How did you do it? Was it a success?

I have a few in my area that are interested, but I'm expecting some "budget issue" to come up in the near future and they cancel on me. I've got the experience to back up everything, but I'm just wondering if I would be wasting my time.
    This is a growing and highly profitable niche market. One trainer I know of, Greg Justice, is doing incredibly well at it -

If this is what you want to do go after it - if you can create a system where you can hire a trainer to handle your current corporate clients, they should be good referrals and testimonials for you to recruit new clients, even if these guys flake on you down the road -
    "Do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - either Confucius or the Dalai Lama - I get them confused -

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump on the last post, could not have said it better. I know a few fellows doing well in this area as well.
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gibfen51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kserajuddin View Post
    This is a growing and highly profitable niche market. One trainer I know of, Greg Justice, is doing incredibly well at it -

If this is what you want to do go after it - if you can create a system where you can hire a trainer to handle your current corporate clients, they should be good referrals and testimonials for you to recruit new clients, even if these guys flake on you down the road -
    How did you friend manage to get into a place? Other than going door to door?

arthurjohng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm actually running a company right now that has started to branch out into the corporate field. I've actually had the pleasure of speaking with Greg and he knows what he's doing, he's got over 20 corporate clients and most of them are 20+ year clients. I'm in Dallas right now but I'm moving in June to open my own corporate training company. The way I see it is I can work with multiple people at the same time and make significantly more money doing that. If you've got questions let me know.