s_mastin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not a trainer but I have a question for trainers

I am looking for a trainer to come with me once or twice to the gym to show me how to use the equipment and get familiar with the exercises I shoudl be doing to drop fat and gain muscle, how much should I be looking to spend on 1-2 sessions?

MichiganBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichiganBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichiganBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichiganBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichiganBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichiganBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichiganBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichiganBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichiganBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichiganBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MichiganBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your just trying to get a general idea a lot of trainers will just tell you, I would. I wouldn't nickel and dime someone over an hour of my time, I live in Baltimore, what do you want to know?

Cj_waid@hotmail.com - I don't get on here much, but I check my email a lot.

First thing you should do because of your weight is buy an automatic blood pressure cuff ($50 at wal mart), and I will tell you how to use that to transform your body in 6 months - This is a clinical solution to becoming an athlete.

As far as strength training goes, well... I'd probably have your just do cardio and stretch for two weeks, then follow that with two weeks of LIGHT weight training, and then move you into a 6 week phase of strength training.

So, the only thing you'd need to know how to do is work the cardio equipment (which whoever is working at the gym will show you without paying them). Buy a stretching poster on the internet, just a poster with stretches on it and do those.

If you want, email me, I will throw you some free advice, but if you email me, don't waste my time, be ready to commit to what I teach you and it's not mentally easy, physically it's way easier than what most trainers would ask you to do and it will produce better results.

So hit me up if you want, just remember I'd be doing you a favor so don't waste my time, do what I tell you.