Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Recreational cabergoline?

This isn't strictly about bodybuilding but I understand the bodybuilding community has probably experimented with this drug for means other than it's original purpose more than anyone else.

As many of you probably know, especially if you've used it, cabergoline inhibits prolactin. I understand that certain steroid cycles some bodybuilders use can cause an increase in prolactin secretion and cabergoline can prevent the side effects that come with that. Prolactin is also the primary hormone responsible for the male refractory period, ie. if you inhibit it, you inhibit the refractory period, and so you can have multiple orgasms.

I was wondering if anyone knew the answers to a few of these questions:

? This drug has been around for a while and since ~2006 we've all known about it's effects on the male orgasm. Why isn't there a recreational version of the drug available yet?

? Have any of you noticed any side effects from doses high enough to significantly lower or remove the refractory period?

? Does it have *that* significant an effect on your sexual pleasure? Are we talking proper multiple orgasms here or just slightly shorter refractory periods? Do the orgasms themselves feel any better/worse?

Hope it's ok to ask this here!

farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not a good idea mate, the side-effects of caber make even its use for prolactin control somewhat questionable. Most would use Bromo first. A couple people I know who had prolactin gyno from tren used caber, and their gyno did go away. However, they were nauseous the entire time, couldn't sleep, and said they would never mess with a prolactin-related androgen again as a result.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this thread is now about emu..........

I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i was gonna say its the misc we dont care, until i saw multiple orgasms.

Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What is this bromo?

farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bromocriptine is the first-line treatment for prolactinomas. Far fewer side-effects.

Quick google tells me people have had multiples on bromo.

Can anyone attest?

Nobody tried bromo?

climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Anonybrit View Post
    Nobody tried bromo?
    no bromo.
    Showers Before Gym Crew

Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Anonybrit View Post
    This isn't strictly about bodybuilding but I understand the bodybuilding community has probably experimented with this drug for means other than it's original purpose more than anyone else.

As many of you probably know, especially if you've used it, cabergoline inhibits prolactin. I understand that certain steroid cycles some bodybuilders use can cause an increase in prolactin secretion and cabergoline can prevent the side effects that come with that. Prolactin is also the primary hormone responsible for the male refractory period, ie. if you inhibit it, you inhibit the refractory period, and so you can have multiple orgasms.

I was wondering if anyone knew the answers to a few of these questions:

? This drug has been around for a while and since ~2006 we've all known about it's effects on the male orgasm. Why isn't there a recreational version of the drug available yet?

? Have any of you noticed any side effects from doses high enough to significantly lower or remove the refractory period?

? Does it have *that* significant an effect on your sexual pleasure? Are we talking proper multiple orgasms here or just slightly shorter refractory periods? Do the orgasms themselves feel any better/worse?

Hope it's ok to ask this here!
    it is a dopamine agonist

i used some cheap liquid caber.. it didnt do anything most of the time, but sometimes iw ould get EXTREMELY horny. i dont know if it was just the solution was uneven or if my receptors downregulated..

i dont feel like its something you should fuk with.. you can control prolactin with vitamin b6 i think.. i would rather upregulate dopamine receptors than abuse a dopamine agonist that could potentially cause serious downregulation of such an important hormone. i have a lot of notes on dopamine that i can dig up if i have to

dopamine is responsible for addiction so i imagine cabergoline can be extremely addictive.. dopamine gets released when you eat good food, and then eventually you cant eat regular food it always has to be that good food to get dopamine release.. so with caber i imagine eventually nothing can make you feel good but caber if you take it too much

from what i read bromo has more side effects and you have to taper up on dose so you dont get sick. no thanks jeff

b6 for prolactin and anyways, prolactin gyno can be controlled by controlling estrogen. just get some letro

blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blakus_javus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cerberus16sk View Post
    it is a dopamine agonist

i used some cheap liquid caber.. it didnt do anything most of the time, but sometimes iw ould get EXTREMELY horny. i dont know if it was just the solution was uneven or if my receptors downregulated..

i dont feel like its something you should fuk with.. you can control prolactin with vitamin b6 i think.. i would rather upregulate dopamine receptors than abuse a dopamine agonist that could potentially cause serious downregulation of such an important hormone. i have a lot of notes on dopamine that i can dig up if i have to

dopamine is responsible for addiction so i imagine cabergoline can be extremely addictive.. dopamine gets released when you eat good food, and then eventually you cant eat regular food it always has to be that good food to get dopamine release.. so with caber i imagine eventually nothing can make you feel good but caber if you take it too much

from what i read bromo has more side effects and you have to taper up on dose so you dont get sick. no thanks jeff

b6 for prolactin and anyways, prolactin gyno can be controlled by controlling estrogen. just get some letro
    cabergoline isn't stable in a liquid solution. liquid research caber= likely no good.
    Misc Aussie Crew

Yellow Fever Crew

robiers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by blakus_javus View Post
    cabergoline isn't stable in a liquid solution. liquid research caber= likely no good.
    You can get it here at a regular pharmacy without a prescription Saferonlinepharmacy.com that's where I got it

Registered User WhenTheLastTime's Avatar
    WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You have to be very dumb to use caber and prami like that.

Enjoy the other side effects.

Inquistior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bros I bought it at Validonlinepharmacy.com it's one of those "no prescription pharmacies"

Capdaddy100 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help

I hate to ask this but is everybody getting a script for the cabber