24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Reply
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Registered User Anonybrit's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Age: 27
    Stats: 5'11", 155 lbs
    Posts: 164
    Rep Power: 90
    Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anonybrit is offline

    Recreational cabergoline?

    This isn't strictly about bodybuilding but I understand the bodybuilding community has probably experimented with this drug for means other than it's original purpose more than anyone else.

    As many of you probably know, especially if you've used it, cabergoline inhibits prolactin. I understand that certain steroid cycles some bodybuilders use can cause an increase in prolactin secretion and cabergoline can prevent the side effects that come with that. Prolactin is also the primary hormone responsible for the male refractory period, ie. if you inhibit it, you inhibit the refractory period, and so you can have multiple orgasms.

    I was wondering if anyone knew the answers to a few of these questions:

    ? This drug has been around for a while and since ~2006 we've all known about it's effects on the male orgasm. Why isn't there a recreational version of the drug available yet?

    ? Have any of you noticed any side effects from doses high enough to significantly lower or remove the refractory period?

    ? Does it have *that* significant an effect on your sexual pleasure? Are we talking proper multiple orgasms here or just slightly shorter refractory periods? Do the orgasms themselves feel any better/worse?

    Hope it's ok to ask this here!
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User farvacola's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Location: Renton, Washington, United States
    Age: 27
    Stats: 6'2", 230 lbs
    Posts: 2,796
    Rep Power: 3435
    farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    farvacola is offline
    Not a good idea mate, the side-effects of caber make even its use for prolactin control somewhat questionable. Most would use Bromo first. A couple people I know who had prolactin gyno from tren used caber, and their gyno did go away. However, they were nauseous the entire time, couldn't sleep, and said they would never mess with a prolactin-related androgen again as a result.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Vegas OG Misc'er JIGSAW's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Location: United States
    Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    Posts: 30,480
    BodyPoints: 22766
    Rep Power: 42432
    JIGSAW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIGSAW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIGSAW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIGSAW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIGSAW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIGSAW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIGSAW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIGSAW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIGSAW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIGSAW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIGSAW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    JIGSAW is offline
    this thread is now about emu..........



    *BMBC*

    ** The Official Howard Stern Show Thread Creator**
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User Limons.'s Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Texas, United States
    Stats: 6'2", 175 lbs
    Posts: 5,840
    Rep Power: 922
    Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Limons. is offline
    i was gonna say its the misc we dont care, until i saw multiple orgasms.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User Anonybrit's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Age: 27
    Stats: 5'11", 155 lbs
    Posts: 164
    Rep Power: 90
    Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anonybrit is offline
    What is this bromo?
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User farvacola's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Location: Renton, Washington, United States
    Age: 27
    Stats: 6'2", 230 lbs
    Posts: 2,796
    Rep Power: 3435
    farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) farvacola is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    farvacola is offline
    Bromocriptine is the first-line treatment for prolactinomas. Far fewer side-effects.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User Anonybrit's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Age: 27
    Stats: 5'11", 155 lbs
    Posts: 164
    Rep Power: 90
    Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anonybrit is offline
    Quick google tells me people have had multiples on bromo.

    Can anyone attest?
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User Anonybrit's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Age: 27
    Stats: 5'11", 155 lbs
    Posts: 164
    Rep Power: 90
    Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonybrit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anonybrit is offline
    Nobody tried bromo?
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Certified Loner climbrah's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2012
    Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    Posts: 98
    Rep Power: 65
    climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) climbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    climbrah is offline
    Originally Posted by Anonybrit View Post
    Nobody tried bromo?
    no bromo.
    Showers Before Gym Crew
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User Cerberus16sk's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Posts: 1,121
    Rep Power: 0
    Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500) Cerberus16sk is not very helpful. (-500)
    Cerberus16sk is offline
    Originally Posted by Anonybrit View Post
    This isn't strictly about bodybuilding but I understand the bodybuilding community has probably experimented with this drug for means other than it's original purpose more than anyone else.

    As many of you probably know, especially if you've used it, cabergoline inhibits prolactin. I understand that certain steroid cycles some bodybuilders use can cause an increase in prolactin secretion and cabergoline can prevent the side effects that come with that. Prolactin is also the primary hormone responsible for the male refractory period, ie. if you inhibit it, you inhibit the refractory period, and so you can have multiple orgasms.

    I was wondering if anyone knew the answers to a few of these questions:

    ? This drug has been around for a while and since ~2006 we've all known about it's effects on the male orgasm. Why isn't there a recreational version of the drug available yet?

    ? Have any of you noticed any side effects from doses high enough to significantly lower or remove the refractory period?

    ? Does it have *that* significant an effect on your sexual pleasure? Are we talking proper multiple orgasms here or just slightly shorter refractory periods? Do the orgasms themselves feel any better/worse?

    Hope it's ok to ask this here!
    it is a dopamine agonist

    i used some cheap liquid caber.. it didnt do anything most of the time, but sometimes iw ould get EXTREMELY horny. i dont know if it was just the solution was uneven or if my receptors downregulated..

    i dont feel like its something you should fuk with.. you can control prolactin with vitamin b6 i think.. i would rather upregulate dopamine receptors than abuse a dopamine agonist that could potentially cause serious downregulation of such an important hormone. i have a lot of notes on dopamine that i can dig up if i have to

    dopamine is responsible for addiction so i imagine cabergoline can be extremely addictive.. dopamine gets released when you eat good food, and then eventually you cant eat regular food it always has to be that good food to get dopamine release.. so with caber i imagine eventually nothing can make you feel good but caber if you take it too much

    from what i read bromo has more side effects and you have to taper up on dose so you dont get sick. no thanks jeff

    b6 for prolactin and anyways, prolactin gyno can be controlled by controlling estrogen. just get some letro
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Miscelicious blakus_javus's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Stats: 5'9", 182 lbs
    Posts: 5,160
    Rep Power: 5122
    blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000) blakus_javus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    blakus_javus is offline
    Originally Posted by Cerberus16sk View Post
    it is a dopamine agonist

    i used some cheap liquid caber.. it didnt do anything most of the time, but sometimes iw ould get EXTREMELY horny. i dont know if it was just the solution was uneven or if my receptors downregulated..

    i dont feel like its something you should fuk with.. you can control prolactin with vitamin b6 i think.. i would rather upregulate dopamine receptors than abuse a dopamine agonist that could potentially cause serious downregulation of such an important hormone. i have a lot of notes on dopamine that i can dig up if i have to

    dopamine is responsible for addiction so i imagine cabergoline can be extremely addictive.. dopamine gets released when you eat good food, and then eventually you cant eat regular food it always has to be that good food to get dopamine release.. so with caber i imagine eventually nothing can make you feel good but caber if you take it too much

    from what i read bromo has more side effects and you have to taper up on dose so you dont get sick. no thanks jeff

    b6 for prolactin and anyways, prolactin gyno can be controlled by controlling estrogen. just get some letro
    cabergoline isn't stable in a liquid solution. liquid research caber= likely no good.
    Misc Aussie Crew

    Yellow Fever Crew
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Registered User robiers's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2013
    Age: 33
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    robiers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    robiers is offline
    Originally Posted by blakus_javus View Post
    cabergoline isn't stable in a liquid solution. liquid research caber= likely no good.
    You can get it here at a regular pharmacy without a prescription Saferonlinepharmacy.com that's where I got it
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Registered User WhenTheLastTime's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Stats: 6'1", 202 lbs
    Posts: 3,149
    Rep Power: 422
    WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    WhenTheLastTime is offline
    You have to be very dumb to use caber and prami like that.

    Enjoy the other side effects.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Registered User Inquistior's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2014
    Age: 28
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    Inquistior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Inquistior is offline
    Bros I bought it at Validonlinepharmacy.com it's one of those "no prescription pharmacies"
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts