Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How do you ask out a girl thats always busy?

I met this girl about 3 weeks ago. we chill outside of class and talk on the fone at nite. she really seems into me but wenever i ask her out shes always busy. last weekend friday she got off work late and saturday friends birthday. this weekend she got off late and tonit she has another friends birthday dinner to go to. Back home i wouldnt giv a **** because i hav a ton of friends. I barely know anyone in this new city so im stuck home wile shes out. I know she likes me because constantly texting and calling me. Confusing situation and it just sucks. I know shes not lying because people fbing her on her wall about going out on their birthday.

any advice?

jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    be careful not to get friendzoned, what does she call and text you about? just cuz some girl calls/texts you a lot doesn't necessarily mean she's into you

i mean when you hang out how does she act, does she flirt

DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jcl556 View Post
    be careful not to get friendzoned, what does she call and text you about? just cuz some girl calls/texts you a lot doesn't necessarily mean she's into you

i mean when you hang out how does she act, does she flirt
    we just talk about random **** in her life and my life. i duno i dont rly look for the flirting.. we hug and watnot. I ALWAYS make her laugh just about every convo. if she doesnt like me y wud i be the first person she texts off work? calls wen she gets home and meets up at skool out of class? she knows a ton of people so its not lik im someone shes stuck with.

but yea u got me thinking il be looking for the signs to see if she flirts or not.

edit - wat are signs of flirting? i can tell u guys if she does it or not.

jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcl556 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's different signs of flirting, but sometimes you can just sense it based on the vibe she gives off, I'm sure you could google it and find tons of results.

But in my own experience, girls will usually:

smile or laugh a lot even if what you say isn't that funny
    get more touchy/feely with you
    make comments about your body

but aside from flirting i think a good way for you to get her attention is to just be up front, like instead of picking out a date ask her when she's free.

i'm sure there's gotta be a time and place thats good for her. because if you keep saying "date A time A" then she could just say that time is already taken, but if you ask her about it she should at least give you a decent answer. then if she backs out she's just a flake.

just be like "hey, what time are you free next week, i was thinking we could get something to eat" and if she asks where you could be playful with it and just be like "just wear something nice ok", improvise and be spontaneous. or you could just take her to do something fun, either one could be a date.

There's different signs of flirting, but sometimes you can just sense it based on the vibe she gives off, I'm sure you could google it and find tons of results.

But in my own experience, girls will usually:

smile or laugh a lot even if what you say isn't that funny
    get more touchy/feely with you
    make comments about your body

but aside from flirting i think a good way for you to get her attention is to just be up front, like instead of picking out a date ask her when she's free.

i'm sure there's gotta be a time and place thats good for her. because if you keep saying "date A time A" then she could just say that time is already taken, but if you ask her about it she should at least give you a decent answer. then if she backs out she's just a flake.

just be like "hey, what time are you free next week, i was thinking we could get something to eat" and if she asks where you could be playful with it and just be like "just wear something nice ok", improvise and be spontaneous. or you could just take her to do something fun, either one could be a date.
    yea she doesnt do the comments about my body thing but she sometimes touches me and always laughs. shes latin so its a language barrier sometimes.. so even if she doesnt understand wat im saying she still laughs. she gets mad wen i end the convo early. she also plays with her hair and puts on lipstick wen shes with me.

i cant really ask her out to eat seeing as we eat together at college a lot. I wana do a movies thing u know. But thats good advice. i always do the plan the date thing so i sound sure of myself but its geting me nower with her busy lifestyle. I will ask her wen shes guna be free. thanks man

^ those are all good signs

Yeah, also, when you ask when she's free be sure to mention when you aren't free so you won't sound needy. ALso, I'm assuming your in HS, so this girl goes to your HS?

^ those are all good signs

Yeah, also, when you ask when she's free be sure to mention when you aren't free so you won't sound needy. ALso, I'm assuming your in HS, so this girl goes to your HS?
    college brah. we meet up after classes n watnot. fuk i need to expand my female horizin in this new city. i wudnt care as much if i had 2 more girls to talk to lol

I see, you dorming?

I see, you dorming?
    living with my dad rit now. feels bad man. im either guna go on res in january or get a house with some people. its lik an hr and a half bus away. but this chick lives close to me so going out should not be a problem. her being so busy is. i made a thread earlier and broskis told me not to express my feelings to her yet because i have not known her that long. just keep teasing her and watever.

Yeah man it could just be bad scheduling, in which case I would say just keep up whatever you're doing to keep that sexual tension going. And that guy's right, last thing you'd wanna do is give up your game. just curious, have you broken the touch barrier with her (as in, do you touch her playfully etc etc)

Muscle Is Sexy.... Focused2BFit's Avatar
    Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000) Focused2BFit is just really nice. (+1000)
    A girl is never to busy for a guy she's into.... just sayin'
    "What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable ” – Socrates

Money can't buy everything. In fact anything that is worthwhile and meaningful must be earned and can't be bought.

Originally Posted by Focused2BFit View Post
    so you would flake on one of your best friends birthdays for a guy u just met 3 weeks ago?

strong friend

Originally Posted by Focused2BFit View Post
    upon re reading ur comment. i apologize. in a way ur rite. if she was rly into me she wuda gon owt wen she got off work on the fridays.

FML

i wouldn't give up though, if i were in your situation i'd focus more energy on meeting more girls but still put effort into this girl

cuz you can get stuck in one-itis fast if you're putting in 80% and she's putting in 20%

Yeah man it could just be bad scheduling, in which case I would say just keep up whatever you're doing to keep that sexual tension going. And that guy's right, last thing you'd wanna do is give up your game. just curious, have you broken the touch barrier with her (as in, do you touch her playfully etc etc)
    i dont really touch her besides hugging. i was hoping all of that would fall into place on a real date but i guess not. i should start that next time i see her tho. by touch her playfully wat do u mean?

I mean like if you say something funny and she laughs, just touch her shoulder and then followup with something else that's also funny so it seems like you're emphasizing a point.

The key is to increase touch in a very subtle natural manner so she can feel more comfortable around you.

Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DudeBuilder91 View Post
    upon re reading ur comment. i apologize. in a way ur rite. if she was rly into me she wuda gon owt wen she got off work on the fridays.

FML
    dude don't over analyze things because the more you think about it the more it ****s with your mind. she is showing signs of interest in you so that is good. Just reciprocate with her and show that you're still interested. if this bish still coughs up excuses whether it be legit or bs ignore her completely and move on.

^ True, not all girls will show 100% interest, I mean all you need are some signs to work off of

reps to u guys. its just confusing **** man im guna let it go another week MAYBE 2 and if shes still "too busy" to chill but still acting interested im just guna ignore her and move on. its guna b hard tho seeing as shes the only female in my life in this new city. guna try and meet mor bishes next week.

she just texted me wile shes at dinner asking wat im up to. its like she cant wait 2-3 hrs without having to talk to me. confusing ****

20 mins update lol.

she has liquor in her and the truth is coming out now lol. she says she wants to go owt next weekend with me. i said im guna b busy friday (wich is true) but il b available saturday unless she has another birthday to go to

^ nice, looks like things are turning up

Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gots2MoveAlong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    20 mins update lol.

she has liquor in her and the truth is coming out now lol. she says she wants to go owt next weekend with me. i said im guna b busy friday (wich is true) but il b available saturday unless she has another birthday to go to
    nice man she defiantly wants you. just keep flirting with her this whole week. good luck man, hope everything goes well for you and her.

Originally Posted by Gots2MoveAlong View Post
    nice man she defiantly wants you. just keep flirting with her this whole week. good luck man, hope everything goes well for you and her.
    yea dude. i normally shrug off stuff like this but there somethin about her. ive never met a girl that is as easy to talk to as she is.

got a weird text just now tho. she said "we are going out next saturday" as if to demand it to me. kinda weird because i feel like i should be the one telling her were going out not her lol

yea dude. i normally shrug off stuff like this but there somethin about her. ive never met a girl that is as easy to talk to as she is.

got a weird text just now tho. she said "we are going out next saturday" as if to demand it to me. kinda weird because i feel like i should be the one telling her were going out not her lol
    you could play it off with some humor

just be like, "damn look at miss bossy, haha see ya saturday" or some stuff like that

but looks like she's interested and you guys got a time set, so good job

Heh at least she wants to go out with you and thats what matters, right? She probably wants to make it up to you for blowing off your plans the past two weeks so on the next date you should plan.

UPDATE

ok wtf man. todays my birthday and this is exactly wat she texted me.

Happy Birthday (name)!!!!!!. Wish u the best!! I always like to say it on the morning of the bday, dats why i didnt say it after midnite, we dunno each other that much, but I know we r gonna be good friends !! We gotta celebrate!!!

last nite she was into me and now shes saying were guna b good friends. Im so confused man. wahts u guys feedback on that message? does that mean i am friendzoned or?

bump

just cuz a girl says you are gonna be good friends doesn't mean you're friendzoned

go that date you planned next week, be flirtatious and make moves and see how she responds. you should be able to tell by the end of the date if she's into you or not.

just cuz a girl says you are gonna be good friends doesn't mean you're friendzoned

go that date you planned next week, be flirtatious and make moves and see how she responds. you should be able to tell by the end of the date if she's into you or not.
    yea fuk i feel like im losing controll everyday. shes the one ending convos and watnot. i told her i got invited to a res party next week wich is true but im nto guna go cuz id rather be with her and she said " we'll see " fuk this man. y is she playing these games if she doesnt like me. i mean my goodness she just went to shower and eat and said shes guna text me wen shes eating. y text me so much if u dont like me? im giving her 1 more week if she bails on plans thats it. ill b mroe flirtatious if she doesnt accept it thats it.

I would not be spending so much time on one girl if i knew more girls. i met this girl at work today so im guna try get in her group of friends. expand my female horizon lol