lnorton1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for a figure coach in CHICAGO

I'm very new to figure/fitness competing. I'm trying to find a good figure coach that can help train and guide to my first competition! I live in the downtown Chicago area. Please let me know if you have any contacts!
    Thanks!

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Danny-J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny-J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny-J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny-J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny-J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny-J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny-J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny-J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny-J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny-J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danny-J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A lot of girls use coaches that live all over and do their figure/diet training online... Mike Davies, Kim Oddo, Bombshell girls (Shannon Dey) Jeff Dwelle and a lot of others. maybe find some girls in your area and ask if they use any of these people.. you can find all of their websites online I'm sure
    Don't Be a B!tch ;)
    "Like" me www.********.com/TheSweatyBetties

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Here's one for ya!

Originally Posted by lnorton1 View Post
    I'm very new to figure/fitness competing. I'm trying to find a good figure coach that can help train and guide to my first competition! I live in the downtown Chicago area. Please let me know if you have any contacts!
    Thanks!

http://www.phenomenalfitness.com/new...a_Krajnik.html

Sara Krajnik-Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL

Trains clients out of Phenomenal Fitness, if you go with her, tell her I referred you. I met her at an NSCA state chapter conference earlier this year. I said I would send anyone in the Chicago area her way if she did the same for me.
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) labradarep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mike Davies is your best bet by far. Very reasonable for online training & nutrition. Has helped over 100 people become IFBB Pros in Fitness & Figure & Bodybuilding.

http://www.mikedaviesfitness.com/

TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use Mike Davies but he's not in your area so it does make it a little harder.
    Check with Jen Cowan she use to compete figure and now does BBing but she helps people with diet and posing for figure or bbing and she's in your are jenniferlynncowan@gmail.com
    Tell her Tamee sent you, she'll take good care of you.
    Tamee Marie
    IFBB Pro Fitness
    Go Figure Suits by Tamee Marie
    http://www.tameemarie.webs.com

Thank you all so much for your help! I'm going to start reaching out to these contacts TODAY.
    Thanks again!

Ashrut777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would like to compete asap but with the right guidance I'm looking for a men's physique Contest prep coach in the northwest suburbs of Chicago

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ashrut777 View Post
    I would like to compete asap but with the right guidance I'm looking for a men's physique Contest prep coach in the northwest suburbs of Chicago
    I do on line prep coaching!
    Message me if you want to talk
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter