Rayne29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Watching the fat while bulking

Is there a way to keep your fat level under control while bulking?

Im pretty light at 150 lbs and 5'11 but my body build was kind of pudgy b4 i started lifting 5 months back. Since I was untrained i have lost some of that fat weight (use to be 160) and gained sum muscle but I know you cant really keep that up.

Im eating but im not really eating crazy liek I should to bulk because i dont want to have to be fat the entire time while I am bulking.

Especially since summer is coming up, is there a way to keep problem areas like beer belly in check while you are bulking? Im not talking about like a six pack because that would require really low body fat that you couldnt get while bulking.

stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if u wanna keep the fats down then clean bulk it
    i don't believe stuffing urself with anything and everything while bulking and then having to cut for an extra long time to remove all that fat
    so just keep a tabs on ur fat intake, around 60g-80g is what i try to maintain, mainly the essential and good fats.
    so bulk up on the chicken breasts, tuna, salmon, lean beef etc
    and the only way to keep ur beer belly in check is to either avoid drinking or don't go overboard
    'I ain't goin down no more'
    I Nostri Valori

Thumbs up

sounds good

thx man