I'm hoping you guys can help me figure out a supplement routine. I'm doing P90X (for a second time, I liked the results of the first time but I want to add more muscle). Right now this is my routine:
- Breakfast around 10, oatmeal and sometimes fruit
- Lunch around 1, meat (chicken or steak) and vegetables
- Multivitamin soon after (Animal Pak, which I have a rough time choking down, and which makes me a little queasy)
- Snack around 4 (half a PB&J sandwich on whole wheat, banana)
- Workout around 7:30
- Creatine & Gatorade, protein shake (Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard)
- Dinner around 9
I'm just not sure if I'm taking all the needed and correct supplements to maximize bulking. From reading the forums I think I want to add leucine and possibly some other BCAAs, but I'm not sure in what form (I've read some suggestions for Xtend?) Also, I've seen people suggest taking Universal Uni-Liver instead of multis. And should I be taking prohormones?
Help a confused skinny guy out!
Thread: Help create supplement routine?