Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bbrower30 View Post
    Don't give her a reason to be on your ass...u say you've been to work late...but not as many times as others...well, you're still late...make sure to get to work on time everyday and don't be using company time for other affairs(miscing)
    You don't understand, The more I better myself and keep quite the more they keep finding reasons to pick on me. It doesn't stop. It's so bad that I had a couple people tell me like whoa wtf dude I feel like you're getting picked on recently. These are people who don't sit next to me but hear them talking **** about me when I'm not here.

this morning I came in EARLY as hell trying not to be late. I was 50 minutes early, I ran into them talking about me. Since my cube is away from them they didn't know I'm there or not.
    "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."

Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkwatcher758 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by isym View Post
    do you guys have a compliance DEPT? if not go to HR but that's good u got documentation very importanteeeee
    yeah a friend of mine is a Manager in QA dept and he told me to write down and get dates and present it to HR. He knows they've been pulling this **** with me for a while and has caught them talking behind my back a couple times..

It's just they keep sucking me in this and all I want to do is do my work and get through the day..

I need to get out of the dept.. I'm not quitting. They need to fire me so I get paid.. They won't fire me though, I'm not worried about that. I have high ties to people who have bigger sayings but I don't want to bring them in for this silly situation.

I'm going to get my act together and present everything to HR, I even want my manager to be there so I can get this sorted out. I don't fear her but she's very disrespectful and I've had enough. I can do better then this. I don't need this from anyone.
    "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."

wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Talk to HR but don't put much hope in that working. Quit being late and do all your work. Don't give them any reason to write you up again. In the meantime start a log (cover your ass book). Write down who's late when and who doesn't get their work done. It'll cover your ass later on. If they're targeting you without cause your log will prove it. Take it to an attorney if this becomes the case. Your HR might have told your manager that you had come to them.

KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stop coming to work late

kylemesa is just really nice. (+1000) kylemesa is just really nice. (+1000) kylemesa is just really nice. (+1000) kylemesa is just really nice. (+1000) kylemesa is just really nice. (+1000) kylemesa is just really nice. (+1000) kylemesa is just really nice. (+1000) kylemesa is just really nice. (+1000) kylemesa is just really nice. (+1000) kylemesa is just really nice. (+1000) kylemesa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Darkwatcher758 View Post
    Misc,

I've worked at this company for 2 years, I get along with everyone in the company from the CEO to the Warehouse employees. The department I work for consist of 9 people total. I'm the only guy and everyone else is woman. Things used to be good between us in the department but a couple months ago I stopped socializing as much at work, focused in on just working and personal things I've brought in with me to work. So while they chit chat I kept to myself quite.

With the recent change, they have some how implemented that I don't talk to them for whatever reason and they have not included me and treating me like ****. They've kicked me out of their circle and don't say Hi or Bye to me and its just hurtful sometimes to feel like I'm being ignored with the people I work with. I try to talk to them by being nice but they ignore me or think I'm just an ******* who is trying to be better then them?

Well they've been complaining about lots of things to my manager who is a woman as well who gets along with them better then me. She doesn't even sit in our area, she sits upstairs and away from us. When she comes down to see us, she doesn't even stop by my desk she just goes in the center of where all the woman are and talks to them. The only time she comes to my cube is to find something to complain to me about.

Well she recently pulled me aside and wrote me up and put me on probation. In her report it says I'm late, and don't work as much and I walk around a lot but she's wrong.

I have documentation proving that my work is just as good and even better then all employees in my department. I also have proof and documentation that I come to work less late then some of the other employees in my department who come in late almost every other day.

I don't know what to do misc, everyday I'm here I feel hated in my department and they keep trying to find things to fire me with and what hurts me the most is that I was never disrespectful to any of them in anyway. I just started bringing in work to do to help me keep busy and since I didn't socialize with them anymore they hate me.

what can I do?

I'm thinking of going to HR with all the data and dates I have and tell her to call my manager and have an open discussion about this. I know if I write the CEO he has my back but I don't want to resort to bringing him in and bringing this to his attention. What should I do? She's giving me a bad name and bad image.
    I would definitely go to HR. You're in a very sticky situation and the only good resolution would be to find a way to move to a different department under different management or leave the company. Once people such as your manager make decisions like this, it's very difficult to get them back to neutral ground. Make sure you privately keep records of you doing a good job, so if you do get fired you can sue the company for bullying. As an employee it's illegal for them to treat you like that if what your saying is accurate.
    My deviantART:
    http://kylemesa.deviantart.com/

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is hr

Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thankfully a friend of mine suggested I talk to HR so I talked to the head of HR a month before all this happened because I knew something bad was going to occur. So I'm waiting till Monday to talk to them.

I feel ****ty, I didn't shave and dress well for a casual friday. SO I rather wait till Monday and speak with HR as I'm more presentable..

damn it misc, ****ing hurts my feelings is all. Why do people hate on me? I didn't do anything wrong or ever disrespect anyone.. wtf is peoples problems. Why do they get off on seeing others suffer?
    It's a work clique man... Some girls never grow out of high school.

evilninjaturtle is just really nice. (+1000) evilninjaturtle is just really nice. (+1000) evilninjaturtle is just really nice. (+1000) evilninjaturtle is just really nice. (+1000) evilninjaturtle is just really nice. (+1000) evilninjaturtle is just really nice. (+1000) evilninjaturtle is just really nice. (+1000) evilninjaturtle is just really nice. (+1000) evilninjaturtle is just really nice. (+1000) evilninjaturtle is just really nice. (+1000) evilninjaturtle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Workout4ever View Post
    What is hr
    home run

lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What is hr
    heart rate
    Super Buff Awesome

Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What is hr
    hot rape

Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is hr
    hexidecimal regulator
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000) SuupaBuu is just really nice. (+1000)
    What is hr
    horse race

noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What is hr
    hippopotamus resources

cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro, you can't work around the politics.

The reality is, YOU have to not be late, period. Not "less" late or anything else. Just don't be late period. Stay on top of your work, follow the rules, document EVERYTHING and don't give them ANY excuse to write you up to build a case and your file before they fire you.

Get with HR, make them aware. Also document that as well. Then just keep grinding and start looking for another job unless you are cool with the drama.

Good luck.
    {{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

####Texas Brah####

*LONE STAR CREW*

Misc Tatertot Crew!

MISC Anti-*******ry Crew

[We come out at night]

Message Board Princess sweetbecky's Avatar
    sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's your gut feeling why this is happening? Most people hate confrontation, but if you're like me and don't mind it, approach them. Tell them you feel like things have changed and you want to know what they think. If they're nasty bitches who will smile and deny, you've lost nothing. If they think you've been "ignoring" them, explain you're bored between calls and brought something to do - nothing personal. I think it's worth a shot.

If your supervisor approaches you again, confront her: Ask her what this is really about. You don't have to pull out your logbook, but explain your performance has been superior and you haven't been late in x amount of weeks. If she persists and doesn't come clean, record the conversation in a notebook and follow the chain of command. Go to her supervisor, or HR if she's the top. Explain to this person that there is something going on that you're unaware of and you're sensing it may be because of your gender. Tell them that you value your position and want to continue your career at the company. If they aren't receptive, pull your CEO contact.

Then, report back to MISC. I'm interested how this will turn out.

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is hr
    Human Resources.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do what dexter would do. make him disappear.

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump.

Darkwatcher758, how is the situation going??

sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000) sherenk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girls love drama, and you are deep **** in one. Do your work to your potential.

P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000) P4yn3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This whole thread is making me rage hardcore. I say you do complain to everyone and detail exactly the type of bull**** that's going down.

****ing bitchez

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the problem is ur working with a bunch of chicks.
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!

Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ask malodrax for tips on how to hook up a hidden camera/mic

ask malodrax to help you troll irl

profit
    A Crypto project I invested in that may pump before December 30, 2018: (Matrix AI Network, MAN)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175662991&p=1564340501&viewfull=1#post1564340501

PROOF I am not a scammer (ENDGAME DOESN'T FRAUD)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162827781

*FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

cutting time. ffffffuuuuu vitriol's Avatar
    vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This bro has got ur back son

Seriously tho..

1.) talk to HR
    2.) request department change
    3.)
    4.) CEO status acheived.

bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000) bajaboy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Yett View Post
    Call an attorney first. Then go to HR and say that your manager put you on an unjust probation and is tarnishing your reputation around the office, then say, "Here is a copy of the documentation proving that I am being unjustly disciplined, my lawyer also has a copy of these."

You'll be fine then.
    100% this. I wouldnt be surprised if she was put on probation.

clain sexist! (no i wouldnt unless they ignore you and take action on her probation)

tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommyguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dog if what you said is correct lawyer the **** up dont let this **** slide

Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Sounds like you're letting them get your self confidence down. If they hate on your dress clothes, fire back with a variation of "U mad?" with a smile. Let them know whatever they do doesnt phase you. Get in to work on time every day or early, consistently for a while. Quiot drinking late on weekdays if thats whats making you late. Change your irresponsibilty issues with that dude, you'll be fine, talk to the CEO if necessary.

StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500)
    This is why I want to become CEO of a large company.

Fire all the moody ass bitches hire all the hot chicks and just chill out with all the brahs in my company sexually harrassing the females n ****.

edit: Also sounds to me like you need to walk into work with your shoulders back head held high and get some alpha male swag going on.

Remember, these are women, they are emotional. You are a MAN...you are logical. They cannot outwit you.
    Last edited by StreetWise; 10-18-2009 at 10:32 PM.

Alright,

Today is the day I'm fighting back, instead of going to HR first I'll be taking my manager to a conference room and start talking to her 1 on 1, if there is a problem between us etc, if she gives me a hard time I have documented and brought up everything with them to discuss with her. She has left me no choice but to go back to HR about her regardless if I meet up with her or not.. I sent her an email this morning, I came in 1 hour early to work and not only that I bought my department some bagels.. eat up you ****ing bitches.. Thankfully I had seen HR 2 months before this occurred because quite frankly saw it coming.

She can't knock me down, not today. This is my ****ing day.

I'll keep you bro's updated.

RothbardM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RothbardM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RothbardM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RothbardM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RothbardM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RothbardM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RothbardM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RothbardM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RothbardM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RothbardM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RothbardM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Alright,

Today is the day I'm fighting back, instead of going to HR first I'll be taking my manager to a conference room and start talking to her 1 on 1, if there is a problem between us etc, if she gives me a hard time I have documented and brought up everything with them to discuss with her. She has left me no choice but to go back to HR about her regardless if I meet up with her or not.. I sent her an email this morning, I came in 1 hour early to work and not only that I bought my department some bagels.. eat up you ****ing bitches.. Thankfully I had seen HR 2 months before this occurred because quite frankly saw it coming.

She can't knock me down, not today. This is my ****ing day.

I'll keep you bro's updated.
    bang her and post to misc

nah, but good luck brah

but srsly, would be epic beyond epic if you did
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
    Thomas Jefferson

Goodnight sweet prince.

Location: In west philadelphia born and raised on the playground where I spent most of my days chillin out, maxin, relaxin all cool and all shootin some bball outside of the school, Australia
    mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No man its ever since I stopped talking to them and started focusing on the work I brought from home to help pass time. If I don't pay attention or participate with them they somehow started disliking me. I don't understand the logic behind this..

There is your mistake, 'logic' and 'women' are polar opposites.
    **Lived in Australia for 20 years and survived crew*
    **Italian Crew**
    **A.C. Milan Crew**
    **Charles Bukowski Crew**
    **Beer with whiskey chasers crew**
    **Member since 05 Crew**
    **Christopher Hitchens crew**

Never Forget - 10/16/2009 The Misc Riots