Page 113 of 205 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,390 of 6132
    NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    il probably get back into ketosis on m-drol tho, just to speed things up.

and yeah typically i train for 1.5-3 hours, 1.5 if im rushing
    Lol I'm the same way, love to be in the gym. I find that for me though, after an hour/hour and a half I tend to fatigue and my focus get's ****ed up. I started splitting up my sessions into one in the morning and one in the afternoon (with a meal in between) and that has been working A LOT better, my focus is through the roof on both sessions and I can handle even more volume.

I should probably fill you in the story of how we first ever talked just cuz it's a testament to the work you put in, not only as a lifter but as a person.

I knew Robert (Completely_Lost) and he added me the misc convos with Bon/Daffle/Honor_your_life and this was before I went on bb.com. Anyways I ended up adding those guys and eventually you were in one of the convos, so I ended up adding you. For some reason though you started talking **** about me, having never even spoken before I was kinda pissed so I took it upon myself to trash you every misc convo we had. Anyways after that I didn't really go on msn anymore (was too lazy to install the new one), but I started going on bb.com more and more. So I came across your log and noticed that your attitude was progressively changing and eventhough at first I was hoping for your failure, I began to flip on that belief. More and more you seemed to evolve into a very amiable person and now I wonder if anybody can even hate on you. George I mean this from the bottom of my heart, you're a true testament to what people can achieve not just physically but as a human if they're willing to put in the work.

There should probably a no homo in this long ass speech, but you really deserve it man. Keep up the ****ing awesome work brah!

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Jesus man.... you're cutting up nice! Pecs are starting to pop! (nohomo)
    thanks man

Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    Cartoon mode achieved.

Looking crazy bro. You look like a beast even relaxed.
    thanks!

Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Lol I'm the same way, love to be in the gym. I find that for me though, after an hour/hour and a half I tend to fatigue and my focus get's ****ed up. I started splitting up my sessions into one in the morning and one in the afternoon (with a meal in between) and that has been working A LOT better, my focus is through the roof on both sessions and I can handle even more volume.

I should probably fill you in the story of how we first ever talked just cuz it's a testament to the work you put in, not only as a lifter but as a person.

I knew Robert (Completely_Lost) and he added me the misc convos with Bon/Daffle/Honor_your_life and this was before I went on bb.com. Anyways I ended up adding those guys and eventually you were in one of the convos, so I ended up adding you. For some reason though you started talking **** about me, having never even spoken before I was kinda pissed so I took it upon myself to trash you every misc convo we had. Anyways after that I didn't really go on msn anymore (was too lazy to install the new one), but I started going on bb.com more and more. So I came across your log and noticed that your attitude was progressively changing and eventhough at first I was hoping for your failure, I began to flip on that belief. More and more you seemed to evolve into a very amiable person and now I wonder if anybody can even hate on you. George I mean this from the bottom of my heart, you're a true testament to what people can achieve not just physically but as a human if they're willing to put in the work.

There should probably a no homo in this long ass speech, but you really deserve it man. Keep up the ****ing awesome work brah!
    holy crap man, that has got to top everything anyone has ever said to me lol

thank you so much

that for real made my day, damn. im legitimatley going to remember this comment next time i feel like pussying out of a workout or cardio or something.

i know its probably kind of lame to care so much about comments like these, but they really mean a lot to me.

again, thank you, and sorry for being a dick before

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    /cardio

weighted crunches holding 135 at arms length
    5 sets of 20

hanging leg raises, bent leg
    5x20

JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500)
    You have a very "floppy" appearance with all your loose skin. Although you look freakish at the same time. Very weird and "loose", but muscular and jacked at the same time. And super long arms. Very odd appearance now that you are lean.

Originally Posted by JackTailor View Post
    You have a very "floppy" appearance with all your loose skin. Although you look freakish at the same time. Very weird and "loose", but muscular and jacked at the same time. And super long arms. Very odd appearance now that you are lean.
    ..lol

the only reason i would say something like that to someone, would be to passively talk **** to them, to try and piss them off or make it so they arent as happy with their results

but to be honest, i like having long arms, and my skin is surprisingly tight in my opinion. im really happy with how im starting to look, i have no complaints, except my abs might be a little too developed from all the squats and deads

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)
    Look great brah. If I were you, I'd cycle heavy and go down to 225-235 and be shredded as f*ck, but that is just me.

Your work ethic is really motivating.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ..lol

the only reason i would say something like that to someone, would be to passively talk **** to them, to try and piss them off or make it so they arent as happy with their results

but to be honest, i like having long arms, and my skin is surprisingly tight in my opinion. im really happy with how im starting to look, i have no complaints, except my abs might be a little too developed from all the squats and deads
    Who else here wants this "problem"? lol....

*raises hand*

You starting to feel better about life in general now Slayer? Hope so..... you've inspired a lot of people and I'm betting that you're only scratching the surface.

[QU

Originally Posted by bigkarl View Post
    Look great brah. If I were you, I'd cycle heavy and go down to 225-235 and be shredded as f*ck, but that is just me.

Your work ethic is really motivating.
    hopefully i wont even be able to get down that low, if i get on drugs that is. i think i can gain muscle while losing fat.

i really just want to get to single digit, no reason to try and get a bodyfat % so low that it cant be maintained without super strict dieting all the time

Who else here wants this "problem"? lol....

*raises hand*

You starting to feel better about life in general now Slayer? Hope so..... you've inspired a lot of people and I'm betting that you're only scratching the surface.
    lol

yeah man feeling pretty good about everything in general

the real problem was, i thought once i started using drugs, that i would need them to make progress for the rest of my life, thought after i came off id lose muscle and gain fat, and not make progress for a long time.

basically i thought i had reached the end of the line, and was going to go backwards in muscle mass/strength/size, and prove all the people who hated on me, right

but now that i have a better understanding of everything, im really happy, because i know i can take everything to another level, and will be able to keep making progress for a long time to come

basically, i was really worried that i was going to lose my ability to do what i love, which is make progress in the gym/mirror

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your skin will tighten up in no time. You are young so that is a given. + its hardley noticeable and long arms = good, srs.

If I wasn't lazy I would post some pics up of Gzuz, or that other black guy in the misc who claims only BW work but has long arms and looks fking badass. Dunno if you know those guys but they prove long arms look fking dope. Cartoon mode like I said before.

Also long arms = better deadlift.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

Location: Birmingham, birmingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow slayer just watched your new vid just wow

i will be the first to admit when i used to watch you train on tinychat i thought what is this guy doing look how fat he is he is deffo wasting his time doing all those sets and how long is he takeing his just wasting his time and mine for watching it

and i actually said some preatty mean things to you

but if i could i would eat my words cause sheet dude you look amazing and i am sorry for any grief i ever gave you i know no that your training deffiantly works hense why im trying it myself you are truelly amazing

so i hope you can accept my apolagy

p.s sorry for my rubbish spelling its never been a strong point
    is this the most ****gy miscer ?
    http://i.imgur.com/ao07d.png

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

holy crap man, that has got to top everything anyone has ever said to me lol

thank you so much

that for real made my day, damn. im legitimatley going to remember this comment next time i feel like pussying out of a workout or cardio or something.

i know its probably kind of lame to care so much about comments like these, but they really mean a lot to me.

again, thank you, and sorry for being a dick before
    Np brah, I really meant what I said. It's really important to me to try and push people in a positive way instead of hopelessly clinging onto the past or trying to put them down in order to make myself feel better. I think if everyone were here to learn/help each other out instead of endlessly talking **** this site would be a great place and even though me, you or anyone can't reach everyone we can make it better one person at a time.

NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You have a weird phil heath indented chest, which is fine because you have phil heath arms, and genetically your bone structure is wider.

Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really hittin it on the volume brah.

Nice work as usual.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136366931

Your skin will tighten up in no time. You are young so that is a given. + its hardley noticeable and long arms = good, srs.

If I wasn't lazy I would post some pics up of Gzuz, or that other black guy in the misc who claims only BW work but has long arms and looks fking badass. Dunno if you know those guys but they prove long arms look fking dope. Cartoon mode like I said before.

Also long arms = better deadlift.
    yeah i like having long arms, i think it looks powerfull

as far as skin, im gonna start using lotion and eating stuff thats good for my skin, trying to drink more watter, and tanning again. im not really worried about it, because even tho i do have some loose skin, i still look better the leaner i get.

Originally Posted by happylifter View Post
    wow slayer just watched your new vid just wow

i will be the first to admit when i used to watch you train on tinychat i thought what is this guy doing look how fat he is he is deffo wasting his time doing all those sets and how long is he takeing his just wasting his time and mine for watching it

and i actually said some preatty mean things to you

but if i could i would eat my words cause sheet dude you look amazing and i am sorry for any grief i ever gave you i know no that your training deffiantly works hense why im trying it myself you are truelly amazing

so i hope you can accept my apolagy

p.s sorry for my rubbish spelling its never been a strong point
    lol, no problem man, everyone in tinychat has been really cool to me for a while now, so i forgot all about that stuff

and thanks

Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Np brah, I really meant what I said. It's really important to me to try and push people in a positive way instead of hopelessly clinging onto the past or trying to put them down in order to make myself feel better. I think if everyone were here to learn/help each other out instead of endlessly talking **** this site would be a great place and even though me, you or anyone can't reach everyone we can make it better one person at a time.
    true that man

thanks

Originally Posted by NephilimRising View Post
    You have a weird phil heath indented chest, which is fine because you have phil heath arms, and genetically your bone structure is wider.
    yeah, im thinking that my chest will look a lot better as i get lean tho. once i gain that definition in my pecs

Originally Posted by Juggernaut0 View Post
    Really hittin it on the volume brah.

Nice work as usual.
    thanks man

leg press
    1ppsx40
    2ppsx40
    3ppsx40
    4ppsx30
    5ppsx30
    6ppsx30

hack squat
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    405x10
    495x10

leg extension
    3-4x?

seated calf raise
    10x?

reverse curls
    40x12
    60x12
    70x10
    90x5 static holds at the top

^ kept wirsts bent upwards, held at contraction at the top, didnt go all the way down to keep the weight on my forearms

cable rope reverse wrist curls
    4x?

barbell wrist curl
    90x3x?

muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like you had a killer workout just now man, but it must feel good to do all that volume.

Btw, if I bench 2x a week, what do you think my set/rep range should be if I'm trying to increase my bench press? Thanks babyslayer.

giving my body a reason DominationStation's Avatar
    DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DominationStation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did you take a wheelchair to the Leg Extension machine after over 200 Leg Presses and 50 Hack Squats?
    Today I'll do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.

Originally Posted by muscletraps View Post
    Looks like you had a killer workout just now man, but it must feel good to do all that volume.

Btw, if I bench 2x a week, what do you think my set/rep range should be if I'm trying to increase my bench press? Thanks babyslayer.
    perhaps a westside type template?

a day where you bench, just going up to a fast single of like 80-90% of your max, and then do board presses (perhaps starting heavy and doing back down sets until the weights light enough to use on close grip) and close grip bench, dips, dumbell shoulder press, skull crushers etc (or some other sort of assistance stuff, your choise)

and then having another day where you focus on peaking with higher volume, like starting off doing 10x10 on bench with 50% of your max, adding 10-20lbs a workout, then doing some assistance stuff for shoulders/triceps

i think up random ****, but i think that would work.

having a day where you go heavy in a bench range of motion and get better at maxing, and handling heavy weight for low reps. and then a day where you focus on size/strength on bench, and to help learn the lift better through high volume (meaning you get better at the movement by practicing it so much, like throwing a baseball or something)

i only recomend something like that, because benching 2x a week means youl have a strong day, and a weaker day, due to uneven days off between workouts. so it makes sense to focus on heavy weight when fresher, and then higher volume right before taking a longer break.

Originally Posted by DominationStation View Post
    Did you take a wheelchair to the Leg Extension machine after over 200 Leg Presses and 50 Hack Squats?
    lol

i did this workout way earlier today, after i did it i sat down and watched a movie, it was pretty hard to stand up

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whenever I see your leg press sets written out I think of this vid, srs.

In b4 people complain about ROM. That is some serious sh*t right there.

Location: Birmingham, birmingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    leg press
    1ppsx40
    2ppsx40
    3ppsx40
    4ppsx30
    5ppsx30
    6ppsx30

hack squat
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    405x10
    495x10

leg extension
    3-4x?

seated calf raise
    10x?

reverse curls
    40x12
    60x12
    70x10
    90x5 static holds at the top

^ kept wirsts bent upwards, held at contraction at the top, didnt go all the way down to keep the weight on my forearms

cable rope reverse wrist curls
    4x?

barbell wrist curl
    90x3x?
    na the only reason i said it is i felt bad for putting you down because you didnt need that crap

and have you tried donkey calf raises ther imense
    is this the most ****gy miscer ?
    http://i.imgur.com/ao07d.png

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100)

yeah zach khan normally uses full ROM. not many bodybuilders do that

DetKimble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DetKimble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DetKimble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DetKimble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DetKimble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DetKimble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DetKimble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DetKimble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DetKimble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DetKimble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DetKimble is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u need to train for WSM at some point
    Westside Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=656798713#post656798713

Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DetKimble View Post
    notthissh*tagain.jpg

He should also play football, consider field events in athletics, compete in bodybuilding, compete in powerlifting. Notsrs.

He's stated a hundred times over that he lifts for the love of lifting, if that leads to something else then that's fantastic, but that's not his motivation.

JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wicked1992 View Post
    Yeah, the worst is when people squat 1/4 of the way down... Another one in my gym is people doing shoulder presses only going half way. But, who am I to judge. Babyslayers got some good form though, from what I can see in his youtube videos. I listened to his late night rambling video to.. so much motivation there.

Keep kicking it Babyslayer. Much motivation I get from you.

yeah, i do short range of motion too on leg press, because the seat incline is high and it bugs my inner thigh and lower back when i try to go low

so i just do it for a pump/pre exhausting

Originally Posted by happylifter View Post
    na the only reason i said it is i felt bad for putting you down because you didnt need that crap

and have you tried donkey calf raises ther imense
    i sometimes do leg press calf raises, i like them, il do them next workout (leg press calf raises are essentially the same thing)

Originally Posted by wicked1992 View Post
    yeah i noticed that, kinda weird how some bodybuilders swear by it, and some get huge without it

Originally Posted by DetKimble View Post
    meh, so many injuries ahead of me on that road

Originally Posted by Chubz91 View Post
    notthissh*tagain.jpg

He should also play football, consider field events in athletics, compete in bodybuilding, compete in powerlifting. Notsrs.

He's stated a hundred times over that he lifts for the love of lifting, if that leads to something else then that's fantastic, but that's not his motivation.
    pretty much, im 20 years old and already cant squat due to my inner thigh, and have painfull knees a lot of the time. trying to be competitive in strongman would destroy me lol

Originally Posted by JPlevell View Post
    Yeah, the worst is when people squat 1/4 of the way down... Another one in my gym is people doing shoulder presses only going half way. But, who am I to judge. Babyslayers got some good form though, from what I can see in his youtube videos. I listened to his late night rambling video to.. so much motivation there.

Keep kicking it Babyslayer. Much motivation I get from you.
    will do man, thanks, glad you liked the video

yates row
    315x8 sets of 10
    315x30 reps (9th set)

lots of stomach vacuums, and will do cardio later

i went out to costco today on a empty stomach, was out walking around (all though very slowly) for like 2 hours. was doing stomach vacuums in the car, and had added yohimbe and green tea extract along with the tren to try and burn some more calories

really hoping to get to a blown out 40" waist tomorrow or the day after :S

added yohimbe and green tea extract along with the tren to try and burn some more calories
    Can I get some cliffs on what exactly you're taking now? I know clen still right? 100mcg ED split dosages I'm guessing in 20mcg's or so?

Tren meaning the PH?

For abs try ab wheel

Crazy rows, 315x30 is funny to me.

Good stuff as usual brah.

nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey Slayer,

I'm re-vamping my diet and I figure I'd come to you since your body size (height and weight.... not muscles lol) is fairly close to mine.

What do think about this macro-wise?

2800 cals
    110g fat
    150 carbs
    300 prot

Very simple foods/shakes that I know I can hit every single day. Just like to know if I'm on the track here though and if that seems reasonable. My maintenance is about 3200-3500 cals.

Can I get some cliffs on what exactly you're taking now? I know clen still right? 100mcg ED split dosages I'm guessing in 20mcg's or so?

Tren meaning the PH?

For abs try ab wheel

Crazy rows, 315x30 is funny to me.

Good stuff as usual brah.
    lol, i meant to say clen

im seriously not taking anything right now, tren was just miss typed

im just taking the clen, and drinking a lot of diet pepsi max and coffee, i also been taking a cinnamon/chronium supplement, and for a while im gonna add in yohimbe and green tea extract for perhaps a tiny extra boost

also whey, and a pre workout sup sometimes (jack3d)

Hey Slayer,

I'm re-vamping my diet and I figure I'd come to you since your body size (height and weight.... not muscles lol) is fairly close to mine.

What do think about this macro-wise?

2800 cals
    110g fat
    150 carbs
    300 prot

Very simple foods/shakes that I know I can hit every single day. Just like to know if I'm on the track here though and if that seems reasonable. My maintenance is about 3200-3500 cals.
    looks fine man, if i were you id consider lowering the fat, raising the carbs up a little, and lowering the protein a little. like 250 carbs/250 protein, and a little less fat

if you arent trying to dive bomb cut, i would keep the carbs up higher, because there is such a huge difference in strength/recovery/injury from the extra 100-150 carbs, and your body doesnt waste them when you only eat that little carbs and train hard

but your diet right there would work fine im sure, those are just suggestions

EDIT: or maybe leaveing the fat at 110, and just eating 250 protein/250 carbs, (50 grams carbs 50 grams protein 5x a day) and raising your training volume up and starting cardio or doing more

^ thats if your not dive bomb cutting, and your trying to hold onto your mass and perhaps even make strength gains.

im only eating like 200-250 protein right now, and like 250-300 carbs a day, and im actually getting stronger and appearing to grow, while leaning up pretty fast. but im doing a ton of volume training too

full rom pullup
    5 sets of 6-10 reps

partial chinups
    5x 6-10 reps

hanging bent leg, leg raises
    5x20

looks fine man, if i were you id consider lowering the fat, raising the carbs up a little, and lowering the protein a little. like 250 carbs/250 protein, and a little less fat

if you arent trying to dive bomb cut, i would keep the carbs up higher, because there is such a huge difference in strength/recovery/injury from the extra 100-150 carbs, and your body doesnt waste them when you only eat that little carbs and train hard

but your diet right there would work fine im sure, those are just suggestions

EDIT: or maybe leaveing the fat at 110, and just eating 250 protein/250 carbs, (50 grams carbs 50 grams protein 5x a day) and raising your training volume up and starting cardio or doing more

^ thats if your not dive bomb cutting, and your trying to hold onto your mass and perhaps even make strength gains.

im only eating like 200-250 protein right now, and like 250-300 carbs a day, and im actually getting stronger and appearing to grow, while leaning up pretty fast. but im doing a ton of volume training too
    Cool. Thanks for the input. Any foods that you could recommend that could up the carbs?

Page 113 of 205 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast