Page 1 of 205 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The Dump, A Leeman Training Log Production

Affectionately named "The Dump", this training log is a testimate to the on going **** that my brother and I will be taking on all the people who love to talk crap online.

My goals for this thread is just to move some heavy ass weight, with allot of volume, frequently, and put on some absurd size in the mean time. Over the next siz months I plan to get every muscle in my body bigger, and stronger, than it has ever been before.

I will not be bulking, but as usual, i will be eating allot. My plan is to lose some fat, and put on allot of muscle. Considering I just started training legs and back again, and am now focusing on bodybuilding stuff (strength aswell) for upper body, i think that alone should do the trick for some recomping.

My split looks like this

chest/posterior chain (pulldowns, rear delt flys, calves, biceps)
    off
    shoulders/quads (pulldowns, rear delt flys, calves, biceps)
    off
    triceps/back (pulldowns, rear delt flys, calves, biceps)
    off
    off

I have no idea how my body will react to this kind of training, its allot of volume, and seemingly very frequent, but i think my body will adapt pretty fast and then my gains will be even better.

Back:
    Rack Pulls From knee's
    Pulldowns

Quads:
    Close stance deep hack squats

Posterior Chain:
    wide stance box squats
    Romanians

Chest:
    pause bench
    incline bench
    dumbell flat bench
    dumbell incline
    etc

Shoulders:
    standing militarys
    seated behind the neck presses
    dumbell shoulder press
    Smith Upright Rows
    Dumbell Side Laterals
    Dumbell Front Raises
    etc

Triceps:
    Close Grip Bench
    Dips
    Jm Presses
    Overhead Extensions
    Incline Tate Presses
    etc

Calves:
    DC Method

thats my basic plan.

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My brother will be posting some, if not all of his workouts here as well. I just moved from florida to missouri (for 6 months) so this will be a good way for us to keep up to date with each others training.

HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000) HumanHorrorFilm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good to see you finally rock a journal here man. Subb'd, 1st, all that jazzGood luck on the BW OHP first of all. Looking forward to see big ass numbers.

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I'm in!

Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In!!!
    All Time WR Squat: 785 @ 220 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GtHNRdHeM
    Powerlifting Coach At Complete Human Performance (www.completehumanperformance.com)
    WongStwongTraining@gmail.com

theflyingdutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theflyingdutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theflyingdutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theflyingdutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theflyingdutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theflyingdutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theflyingdutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theflyingdutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theflyingdutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sub'd

i really enjoyed your training posts in the BW OHP thread, they really inspire me to push harder. go for it.

swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why only 2 back exercises.

Personally i want to see a log of you just training back until you can comfortably soar through the sky on your lats. Helping small children around the world by comfort of death.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most responsive to change.

EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000) EinMassengrab. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in for the raping.
    6' 215 lbs

CURRENT (all estimated)/GOAL

Bench: 390+/405
    Squat: 430ish/500
    Deadlift: 450ish/600

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114780741

ZHOSTKA!!!

fennway4414 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fennway4414 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fennway4414 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fennway4414 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fennway4414 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fennway4414 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fennway4414 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fennway4414 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fennway4414 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fennway4414 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fennway4414 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck with everything BS. **** the haters.

Registered User eXpiRaTioN_DaTe's Avatar
    eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    WHOA!!! could you chill the hell out? seriously

drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    was following your training from the overhead press thread was going to suggest that you make a log someone beat me to it looking forward to some updates good luck with the heavy lifting

sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In for the kill...

Originally Posted by HumanHorrorFilm View Post
    Good to see you finally rock a journal here man. Subb'd, 1st, all that jazzGood luck on the BW OHP first of all. Looking forward to see big ass numbers.
    thanks

Originally Posted by _NimbusTim_ View Post
    I'm in!
    Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    In!!!
    thanks guys

Originally Posted by theflyingdutch View Post
    sub'd

i really enjoyed your training posts in the BW OHP thread, they really inspire me to push harder. go for it.
    thank you

Originally Posted by swolegantor View Post
    Why only 2 back exercises.

Personally i want to see a log of you just training back until you can comfortably soar through the sky on your lats. Helping small children around the world by comfort of death.
    This is very true, i will have to take another look at my back training.

Originally Posted by EinMassengrab. View Post
    in for the raping.
    lol

Originally Posted by fennway4414 View Post
    Good luck with everything BS. **** the haters.
    thank you

Originally Posted by eXpiRaTioN_DaTe View Post
    WHOA!!! could you chill the hell out? seriously
    indeed

Originally Posted by drewwwww17 View Post
    was following your training from the overhead press thread was going to suggest that you make a log someone beat me to it looking forward to some updates good luck with the heavy lifting
    thanks man

Originally Posted by sheepyd View Post
    In for the kill...
    thanks for the encouragement guys.

On back day im gonna add in

chest supported rows
    Smith Shrugs
    behind the back smith shrug
    standing calf raise shrug/dumbell shrug superset

(i want traps so big that it would be impossible for people not to notice them)

the most work i ever did for traps, was a set of shrugs here or there, perhaps rack pulls, or deadlifts, or romanians. Never did near this much direct work, or focused on size at all for that matter, not to mention volume on rack pulls. My traps will probably look like something out of this world in a while.

So to sum it all up

Sunday:
    Pause Bench
    Incline Bench
    Dumbell Flat Bench
    Dumbell Incline Bench

Wide Stance Box Squat
    Barbell Romanian
    Calf Raises
    rear delt fly's
    t-bar pulldowns to chest

Monday: Off

Tuesday:
    Standing Shoulder Press
    Seated Behind The Neck Press
    Dumbell Shoulder Press
    Smith Upright Row
    Dumbell Side Lateral
    Dumbell Front Raie

close stance deep hack squats
    calf raies
    rear delt fly's
    reverse grip pulldowns

Wednesday: Off

Thursday:
    Close grip bench
    dips
    jm press
    overhead extension
    incline dumbell tate press

rack pull/wide grip pulldown superset
    chest supported row
    smith shrug
    behind the back smith shrug
    standing calf raise dumbell shrug superset
    calf raises
    rear delt fly's

Friday: Off

Saturday: Off

if i happen to have any time left over after the workout, il use it to hit some volume with cables, like pushdowns and overhead cable extensions for triceps, front and side cable raises for shoulders, cable fly's or dumbell fly's for chest etc.
    Last edited by babyslayer; 10-16-2009 at 08:29 PM.

sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    (i want traps so big that it would be impossible for people not to notice them)

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im very eager to see a babyslayer recomp.

swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000) swolegantor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thats the volume I like to see, have you ever thought of DC training? I think it would be perfect for you.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most responsive to change.

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This journal must be adorned with the infamous George Leeman quote

"I have such a big ego that when i take a ****, i take it out of the bowl and frame it on the wall"

-George Leeman in response Sudgen Barbell

Ion.357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ion.357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ion.357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ion.357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ion.357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ion.357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ion.357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ion.357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ion.357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ion.357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ion.357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in St. Louis?

Originally Posted by sheepyd View Post
    jacked

Originally Posted by skinnycalves View Post
    Im very eager to see a babyslayer recomp.
    it should be good, considering i havent been training legs or back, i coulddo a full fledged diet and still gain muscle. So i cant really go wrong.

Originally Posted by swolegantor View Post
    Thats the volume I like to see, have you ever thought of DC training? I think it would be perfect for you.
    I have considered dc training, never tried it tho. I often use the basic principals of 1 set per exercise, pushing for more weight/reps each workout, and that has worked well for me.

Originally Posted by skinnycalves View Post
    This journal must be adorned with the infamous George Leeman quote
    lol

Originally Posted by Ion.357 View Post
    in St. Louis?
    yep, earth city.

Incline (havent done these in FOREVER)
    135x5
    185x30

starting light on these, gonna add 30lbs a workout...

pause bench
    135x5
    225x3
    315x3
    365x6

i was quite fatigued from the incline, the 30 reps gave me a pump that just didnt want to go away. Im gonna do incline first, some day il start doing flat bench as my first exercise, but to be honest, im really liking doing it somewhat fatigued. In a few weeks/months il switch to flat bench first.

Incline Dumbell Presses (never do these, and i hate dumbells)
    100'sx6
    125'sx7 will be stronger next workout

dumbell flat bench (again never do these)
    100'sx7
    125'sx6 will be stronger next time.

Incline dumbell fly
    40'sx15

flat dumbell fly
    40'sx12

decline hammer strength press
    2 plates per side x 40

(dc chest stretch held for like 45 seconds)

t-bar pulldowns superset with rear delt flys
    1x10 / 1x15
    3x6 / 3x11-13

calf raises
    DC method

wide stance box squats, (just bellow parallel)
    135x5
    225x3
    315x3
    455x5 (left alot in the tank, will be stronger next time)

romanian deadlifts
    225x5
    315x5
    405x10 (left allot in the tank aswell)

curls and such

good workout, not that much volume, but im almost positive that il be able to make gains on every exercise next workout. Dumbell exercises were weak, but im pretty sure that once i get used to the form that il get allot stronger on them.

as the weight gets heavier on incline, il stop fatiguing as much, and that should allow me to do more weight on bench, aswell as everything else.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a babyslayer log? epic.

drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drewwwww17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you train at a gym or at home? or alternate between them? strong db presses considering you never do them

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sub'd
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    a babyslayer log? epic.
    thanks

Originally Posted by drewwwww17 View Post
    do you train at a gym or at home? or alternate between them? strong db presses considering you never do them
    i train at a 24 hour fitness, best gym i have ever trained at. I moved so i cant train at home.

Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    sub'd
    thanks

Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000) Norse1308 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ****ing in.

shoulders: back support, belt, eblow sleeves, wrist wraps
    135x5
    225x4
    275x2
    320x5 locked out the last rep

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seated behind the neck press, belt and wrist wraps, arms only going down to parallel
    135x5
    185x4
    225x3
    275x3

wana get up to 315 for 5-10 reps on these

seated dumbell shoulder press, pausing dumbells on shoulders
    75x5
    110x10

stronga

upright rows: decided to ditch the smith machine
    135x10
    185x6
    225x5 PRR!!!

Dumbell side lateral (2 arms at once)
    35'sx10
    65'sx5
    90'sx4-5 cant remember PRRRRRRR!!

Dumbell front raises
    30x10
    60x10
    105x5 YEAAAHHH

cable front raises
    1x20
    1x10
    ------------
    wide grip t-bar pulldown to chest, superset with rear delt fly's, and standing calf raise shrugs:

2 rounds, dont care to remember sets/reps
    ----------
    close stance deep hack squats
    135x5
    225x5
    315x5
    405x5
    495x5
    675x3 PR

calf raises
    DC method
    -----------
    side laterals
    15x20
    25x15
    35x10

dumbell curls
    50x10
    60x5
    70x5
    80x5

standing barbell curls
    65x10
    95x10
    115x10
    145x10 cheating

dumbell preacher curls
    25x10
    35x10
    45x10

cable curl
    stack x 3x20
    --------
    rear delt fly's
    4x?
    --------
    cable side lateral
    3x?
    --------
    hammer curls
    15x10
    25x10
    35x10
    45x10

was at the gym for like 3.5 hours.... not by choice tho..

I have got my diet allot better, allot of chicken, turkey, beef, allot of good carbs, its FAR from perfect and it changes every day. but im putting allot more effort into it and its paying off.

im also getting to bed every night, which is new for me. Im thinking this regular sleeping + diet + new training style is really gonna do me some good.

As tiime goes on all il add more exercises for quads, and calves. But for the time being il just stick with my hack squats.

PhD in Broscience crackyflipside's Avatar
    crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Contrast showers, descending showers, and ice work wonders for restoration.

...and sub'd.
    Olympic Weightlifting: Cuban Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=703396581

Snatch: 97kg
    Clean and jerk: 120kg
    Front squat 160kg
    Back squat: 170kg

rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    subbed for sure

Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    subd
    Stickeys are overrated

Page 1 of 205 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast