Page 116 of 205 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,480 of 6132
    babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wicked1992 View Post
    I mean a before picture that is the "u mad?" photo (that cracks me up) and an after of yourself as lean as you can be. that would be boss
    il get a comparison pic to that pic, good thinking man

Originally Posted by NVious View Post

Fully agree with what you said, I wrote this lil note about overtraining:
    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...=1#post2654094
    Post #43

Some thoughts about the actual video itself though:
    1.Try and maintain eye contact and keep your head from swaying. It's not necessarily a bad thing to look away and refocus, but if you keep your eyes "locked" away from the camera it can deter from what you are saying.
    2. If you're uncomfortable talking in front of the camera, what you can do is just use pictures or clips to coincide with whatever you're talking about and during the moments you feel like you're really "connecting" cut back to you.
    3.You had good facial expressions, you emote well with your face.
    4.You articulated yourself very well, something that may help is laying out what you want to say in a word document before hand. Not a word for word, but more so a guide or just a layout of what you want to cover.
    5.Your voice flowed very well.

The biggest thing was the eye contact and displaying that confidence in what you're saying with your eyes/head, other than that you made great points and shared what I think is a very true concept.
    snap!

strong critique, all very true, you are no doubt much better at this kind of thing than me. it feels weird to talk to a small dot on my computer (cam lense) but if i make more videos like that, i will

thanks for the tips (srs)

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    woke up feeling weak as hell, no energy from the first moment i opened my eyes, clen/jack3d did nothing to help this

worked out shortly after waking up, bad idea

incline
    135x10
    185x10
    225x10
    275x10
    315x4

feel carb depleted, that kind of weakness where you just have no energy, and ur muscles suddenly give out without a moments notice

flat pause bench
    135x10
    185x10
    225x10
    275x10
    315x9
    365x2

damn so weak, ass came up on a lot of reps, but it actually felt a lot better that way, better contraction in my chest, a little less shoulders

high incline dumbell press
    50x20
    60x20
    70x13
    80x13

cable fly
    4x?

side laterals (swinging)
    20x10 30x10 40x10 (all 1 set going up in weight)
    50x10
    65x10
    80x8

rear delt machine
    10 sets very short rest, like 15 seconds between sets

pushdown variation
    4-5x?

overhead extension
    60x13
    70x13
    80x13

single arm pushdown
    blah/blah

standing calves
    7 sets (was in a rush for these)

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post

snap!

strong critique, all very true, you are no doubt much better at this kind of thing than me. it feels weird to talk to a small dot on my computer (cam lense) but if i make more videos like that, i will

thanks for the tips (srs)
    Np at all brah. That's why I enjoy posting in your log, you're very receptive to ideas whereas other people get defensive and think I'm trying to "attack" them or think that I feel superior when I say this.

I just say it because for me speaking to people/public is very easy and couple that with the fact that I've read/researched info into it, it just seems to flow naturally.

However for some other people it can take a lot of courage to do it. I fully appreciate anybody that puts themselves out there in any manner that they are not used to because it can be very difficult and scary.

If you're interested in learning more about this sort of thing, I would highly suggest this book:
    http://www.amazon.ca/How-Leaders-Spe.../dp/1554887011

Easy/quick, but very informative read. The company that my dad works for hired him to help people give out speechs/presentations and he really helped out my dad (whos the opposite of me). Just within one meeting my dads speech went from uncomfortable as **** to watch, to actually flowing very well.

Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Np at all brah. That's why I enjoy posting in your log, you're very receptive to ideas whereas other people get defensive and think I'm trying to "attack" them or think that I feel superior when I say this.

I just say it because for me speaking to people/public is very easy and couple that with the fact that I've read/researched info into it, it just seems to flow naturally.

However for some other people it can take a lot of courage to do it. I fully appreciate anybody that puts themselves out there in any manner that they are not used to because it can be very difficult and scary.

If you're interested in learning more about this sort of thing, I would highly suggest this book:
    http://www.amazon.ca/How-Leaders-Spe.../dp/1554887011

Easy/quick, but very informative read. The company that my dad works for hired him to help people give out speechs/presentations and he really helped out my dad (whos the opposite of me). Just within one meeting my dads speech went from uncomfortable as **** to watch, to actually flowing very well.
    im actually gonna go and watch a bunch of youtube video's on public speaking now, its pretty interesting lol

thanks

legs

upper

JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500)
    Looking more "tight" than normal in that vid. Still have the floppy lower abdomen, which I'm sure will go away in time.

Don't worry about the bad workout, you can't have awesome workouts every time. Plus you are on a caloric deficit, right?

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LOL @ the leg video.... know how I know you're jacked? Because even with you casper-white legs you can STILL see mounds of muscle and cuts all over them! Impressive to say the least!

re: the "overtraining" vid... always good to see another vid Slayer. Good stuff too. My one concern is this.... I've noticed over the past 5 years that I have problems training chest/tris on a daily basis whereas I never did before. And it's not due to muscle soreness or muscle fatigue (it's like you said... I used to train chest a lot so I could do it a lot and I never got sore)... it's due to joint pain and tendon inflammation. Sometimes my shoulder joints may hurt if I'm doing too much heavy bench, or then tendons on the outside of my elbows will really start to bother me to the point where I can't even do regular pushups without pain.... it's actually REALLY annoying.

I dunno... what do you think?

Originally Posted by JackTailor View Post
    Looking more "tight" than normal in that vid. Still have the floppy lower abdomen, which I'm sure will go away in time.

Don't worry about the bad workout, you can't have awesome workouts every time. Plus you are on a caloric deficit, right?
    i dont want you in my log, we both know why, if the mods wont keep you out, il make a training log on a website where the mods are more active

JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500) JackTailor is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ever think of buying some tanning lotion and seeing how different you'd look if you were darker?

i dont want you in my log, we both know why, if the mods wont keep you out, il make a training log on a website where the mods are more active
    What website would you go to?

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    LOL @ the leg video.... know how I know you're jacked? Because even with you casper-white legs you can STILL see mounds of muscle and cuts all over them! Impressive to say the least!

re: the "overtraining" vid... always good to see another vid Slayer. Good stuff too. My one concern is this.... I've noticed over the past 5 years that I have problems training chest/tris on a daily basis whereas I never did before. And it's not due to muscle soreness or muscle fatigue (it's like you said... I used to train chest a lot so I could do it a lot and I never got sore)... it's due to joint pain and tendon inflammation. Sometimes my shoulder joints may hurt if I'm doing too much heavy bench, or then tendons on the outside of my elbows will really start to bother me to the point where I can't even do regular pushups without pain.... it's actually REALLY annoying.

I dunno... what do you think?
    i get the same problem unfortunatley, avoiding aches/pains/injury is the only reason i dont train every muscle every day

taking more time off between workouts when that kind of thing happens is the right thing to do in my opinion, all though olympic lifters would probably disagree

i have noticed tho, that when eating a ton of food, your joints/tendons also seem to recover much faster. perhaps eat more healthy fats, and foods that help with inflamation (i know onions are one) avoid sugar/simple carbs that can make inflammation worse

a really good warm up before training would help, some mobility type stretching taking the muscles your trying to train through a full range of motion, perhaps a few minutes of walking to get your heart rate up/increase blood flow a bit, wearing warm clothes/elbow/knee sleeves on the area's that are achey/sore

horse liniment has been useful to me back when i did a lot of squating, gets a rid of a lot of the pain.

and for shoulders, shoulder dislocates and scapula wall slides every day, along with a ton of rear delt/trap/lat work to keep them healthy ^ these things have helped me a ton with shoulder pain in the past

also avoid tricep extensions if you have tricep tendon pain

What website would you go to?
    probably the animalpak forums, muscular development forums, etc

but it will be easy to get the mods to make you stop posting here, they have made people leave in the past.

probably the animalpak forums, muscular development forums, etc

but it will be easy to get the mods to make you stop posting here, they have made people leave in the past.
    Well, either way, I am sorry I hurt your feelings. I hope we can move past this.

Anyway, do you think you'd look better if you used tanning lotion and darkened up a bit? BB.COM sells some I think.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well, either way, I am sorry I hurt your feelings. I hope we can move past this.

Anyway, do you think you'd look better if you used tanning lotion and darkened up a bit? BB.COM sells some I think.
    Dude. If he's asking you to stop posting in his journal is it too much to ask to respect his wishes?

if you actually mean that, sure, all is forgotten, i have nothing against you if you have nothing against me

do you mean a fake tan? or something to help me tan better in the sun?

jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000)
    i liked your overtraining vid. when i first discovered john broz his methods really intrigued me. the thing that makes meskeptical tho is muscle gains from training everyday vs less frequently. i remember in the q & a thread someone asked him about it and he said why do you care about useless muscle? so its obvious that he only cares about breaking records, etc. but then i see guys like ivan stoitsov who probably maxes out on squats 20 times/wk and hes jacked and ripped so its so confusing lol.

Originally Posted by jamiestauber View Post
    i liked your overtraining vid. when i first discovered john broz his methods really intrigued me. the thing that makes meskeptical tho is muscle gains from training everyday vs less frequently. i remember in the q & a thread someone asked him about it and he said why do you care about useless muscle? so its obvious that he only cares about breaking records, etc. but then i see guys like ivan stoitsov who probably maxes out on squats 20 times/wk and hes jacked and ripped so its so confusing lol.
    well for bodybuilding purposes, sooner or later you want to back off and grow.

thats one of the reasons i was able to make gains while on pct from m-drol, i had over trained on m-drol, and then went to super low volume training, only hitting each muscle once a week, vs 2x every 8 days, and so i super-compensated even while having very low testosterone

if you actually mean that, sure, all is forgotten, i have nothing against you if you have nothing against me

do you mean a fake tan? or something to help me tan better in the sun?
    I am 100% serious, I have nothing against you and never did. It was never my intention to insult you.

I mean a fake tan, like the bronzing "paint" that they use in bodybuilding comps.

I am 100% serious, I have nothing against you and never did. It was never my intention to insult you.

I mean a fake tan, like the bronzing "paint" that they use in bodybuilding comps.
    never mind then, since obviously you are bull****ting

yeah go ahead and just stay out

Lay off him bro, yea his face looks like a 5 year old and his skin is all floppy and loose and he looks like a weird freak, but he is way stronger than you will ever be and way bigger as well.
    So that translates to about 500X12 if you locked out each rep. Pretty strong, good job!
    You have a very "floppy" appearance with all your loose skin. Although you look freakish at the same time. Very weird and "loose", but muscular and jacked at the same time. And super long arms. Very odd appearance now that you are lean.
    ^

and the fact that you purposefully started posting in my log like 5x a day when i asked you to stay out.

i gave you the benefit of the doubt when you "apologised" thinking you might cut your **** out, but clearly you just want to stick around to insult me and pretend its criticism.

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just ignore the trolls/haters brah, it does no good to wast time responding to them.

As far as your "tan" goes, its fine being white, I am pretty white too.

However, there is a legit product called melanotan II aka MII. You inject it Sub Q I believe. You don't need to use much. Then you just tan 1x a day for a little. It will get the whitest of the white tan lol.

The only side effect I know of is some possible nausea and raging hard ons, srs.

I'm going to give the stuff a try soon probably. I know a lot of people who have 100% success with it.

Check it out if you are interested.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    Just ignore the trolls/haters brah, it does no good to wast time responding to them.

As far as your "tan" goes, its fine being white, I am pretty white too.

However, there is a legit product called melanotan II aka MII. You inject it Sub Q I believe. You don't need to use much. Then you just tan 1x a day for a little. It will get the whitest of the white tan lol.

The only side effect I know of is some possible nausea and raging hard ons, srs.

I'm going to give the stuff a try soon probably. I know a lot of people who have 100% success with it.

Check it out if you are interested.
    i actually have some of that, but havent mixed it with watter/gotten needles

if i do a show il use it leading up to the show

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i actually have some of that, but havent mixed it with watter/gotten needles

if i do a show il use it leading up to the show
    Good sh*t.

Prepare your sex drive though lol. Would be nice to have a women around then.

Good sh*t.

Prepare your sex drive though lol. Would be nice to have a women around then.
    no doubt, i got some caber because i was gonna use a prohormone that had prolactin sides, and that stuff is pretty crazy too lol

no doubt, i got some caber because i was gonna use a prohormone that had prolactin sides, and that stuff is pretty crazy too lol
    lols yeah I have heard some stories.

What PH? Usually the PH's wont give you many prolactin sides unless its like Tren and MLMG mixed, even then I dunno.

lols yeah I have heard some stories.

What PH? Usually the PH's wont give you many prolactin sides unless its like Tren and MLMG mixed, even then I dunno.
    it was gonna be x-tren, i actually have it on hand right now

Pm'd

stepped up and down on a 15" ish box for 21+ minutes straight

gonna do some stomach vacuums, and will do cardio later, and probably train traps with heavy weight

im gonna train high intensity low volume for a while i think (on upper body) on back and legs im going to stick to the high volume

JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JPlevell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stomach Vacuums? What those supposed to do, just like an ab exercise? It's just when you suck in and than flex your abs, right?

Also, what kinda of music you into? J/w.

Originally Posted by JPlevell View Post
    Stomach Vacuums? What those supposed to do, just like an ab exercise? It's just when you suck in and than flex your abs, right?

Also, what kinda of music you into? J/w.
    It works the transverse abdominis muscle, which causes the stomach "vacuum" effect. It also acts as a stabilizer for the lumbar spine region.

Have you had any sides from the clen yet? What does it feel like? Do you get jittery?

Page 116 of 205 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast