Page 113 of 580 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,390 of 17388
    madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by scott_donald View Post
    one problem... i don think that its offending!!!
    Then my responses, BOTH of which you removed (even though the 2nd one wasn't remotely controversial) shouldn't have been offending either.

Besides, you're wrong. It's not important whether YOU consider it offending. The fact is that several regular Oly forum posters DID consider it offending. Which should matter more? You should know that as a mod, no?

And why bring that up now? You were meandering around saying you didn't want to remove the post, couldn't edit posts, and NOW you say "oh actually, it wasn't offensive".

Have some balls Scott and stick to your guns.

madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000) madaozeki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and i have found the thread... but its in the mod forum so cant quote...
    Well then I have no reason to believe you, since that's certainly in your best interests. I think I'll believe 4 other mods instead.

Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The drama continues...
    @thighsofsteel_chs

Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Device Sales

Charleston, SC

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by madaozeki View Post
    Then my responses, BOTH of which you removed (even though the 2nd one wasn't remotely controversial) shouldn't have been offending either.

Besides, you're wrong. It's not important whether YOU consider it offending. The fact is that several regular Oly forum posters DID consider it offending. Which should matter more? You should know that as a mod, no?

And why bring that up now? You were meandering around saying you didn't want to remove the post, couldn't edit posts, and NOW you say "oh actually, it wasn't offensive".

Have some balls Scott and stick to your guns.
    i have said all along that i don't think its offending... i have said i don't edit posts and i have said that our posts were not asking john a question they were against what was laid out in the thread from the beginning and hence deleted... that thread is for people who want to learn from him... you obviously don't so stay out of there rather than just trying to start a discussion which really has no final answer as every training method has its benefits and negatives...

Well then I have no reason to believe you, since that's certainly in your best interests. I think I'll believe 4 other mods instead.
    well i cant link you to the thread...

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Fury22 View Post
    The drama continues...
    there is no drama its all said and done...

The drama continues...
    If Scott would just admit he's wrong and/or lying, put my posts back up, or remove Broz's post which violated the thread rules as mine apparently did, then it would all be over. The only reason that thread had rules to begin with is because Broz couldn't engage in productive discussion here in the Oly forum, so he went off to hide in the PL section where he could sit back, relax, and bask in the glory of his own words without fear of dissenting opinion.

Favoring one poster over another is against the elusive mod rules, after all. Especially a poster with a short posting history including numerous insults, condescending treatment of others, and a god complex. You know, like a typical miscer

No Scott, it's all SAID, but nothing has been DONE, and that's the point.

You either follow the rules, or you don't. You can't have it both ways. By not doing the right thing you're simply a disgrace as a mod. Pathetic.

If one poster is allowed to insult another, then he should be allowed to respond, no? Stifling one poster while allowing another to go on and on and on about whatever he wants without repercussions is bull****.

No Scott, it's all SAID, but nothing has been DONE, and that's the point.

You either follow the rules, or you don't. You can't have it both ways. By not doing the right thing you're simply a disgrace as a mod. Pathetic.

If one poster is allowed to insult another, then he should be allowed to respond, no? Stifling one poster while allowing another to go on and on and on about whatever he wants without repercussions is bull****.
    wow seriously give up...

fed up of it now...

wow seriously give up...

fed up of it now...
    Are you Scott, are you? I'm so sorry. Can you tell I'm fed up too? Which of us is more important? Which of us deserves getting fed up? Which one of us should be forced to do something about it?

If you're so fed up, do something about it. Seriously, you're a mod, right? You have the power to do the right thing.

Why are you fed up, Scott? Because deep in your heart of hearts you know you're wrong? Because you are. Hurts, doesn't it?

Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If Scott would just admit he's wrong and/or lying, put my posts back up, or remove Broz's post which violated the thread rules as mine apparently did, then it would all be over. The only reason that thread had rules to begin with is because Broz couldn't engage in productive discussion here in the Oly forum, so he went off to hide in the PL section where he could sit back, relax, and bask in the glory of his own words without fear of dissenting opinion.

Favoring one poster over another is against the elusive mod rules, after all. Especially a poster with a short posting history including numerous insults, condescending treatment of others, and a god complex. You know, like a typical miscer
    I don't even know what happened. All I know is that I spend a day shopping and relaxing, all is well, got some great deals and nice new threads, a $70 bottle of Gucci by Gucci cologne for $45 b/c I layed down some game, and I get home to see this had exploded.
    @thighsofsteel_chs

Charleston, SC

I don't even know what happened. All I know is that I spend a day shopping and relaxing, all is well, got some great deals and nice new threads, a $70 bottle of Gucci by Gucci cologne for $45 b/c I layed down some game, and I get home to see this had exploded.
    what does it smell like???

haha i just deleted a boob pic as someones main profile pic on bodyspace!!!!

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That should be good for at least 10kg on the total

It's pretty simple actually. Broz insulted the Oly forum posters in his private PL section thread, and didn't post his response here in the Oly section, where the same question was also asked, so I responded twice in the Broz thread to address the insult. Both my posts were deleted, but Broz's post was allowed to remain.

Scott is making excuses and trying to pretend nothing happened, but now he's getting fed up, so maybe he'll take action to show what kind of mod he really is Since I can't imagine he enjoys being fed up for too long...

what does it smell like???

haha i just deleted a boob pic as someones main profile pic on bodyspace!!!!
    It smells great! It's a great summer and spring scent....it's light but still smells like a man and isn't overpowering. I was trying to decide between D&G Light Blue (also great) and Gucci, so after a little game I told the girl I would think about (I was going to buy one regardless, but the idea of not making a sale and me not coming back always helps in negotiating) so she said with her sexy little accent "Ok well if you buy it now I will mark the Gucci down to $45."

"Ok. sounds good!"

I was also considering Burberry Brit as I have heard a lot of good things about it. When I asked her about it she kinda turned up her nose and said "It's too sweet. Not good for man. Men should smell like men, not women."

Twas a good day.
    @thighsofsteel_chs

Charleston, SC

Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZachOly View Post
    Youtube lifts don't mean anything. Until Pat does it on the national stage (and drug tested), it doesn't really matter.

I mean, Caleb Ward is out there competing and breaking records. I've seen his log, and he doesn't go max out every day.
    -----------------

My workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168325713

Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    That should be good for at least 10kg on the total
    haha either that or....

"OMG YOU JUST SNATCHED 875 POUNDS, CLEAN & JERKED 960 POUNDS, SQUATTED 1200 TO THE FLOOR FOR FUN AND THEN HAD SEX WITH 8 WOMEN AT ONCE!!! HOW DID YOU DO IT?????"

"I smoke weed every day I don't give a f***!"
    @thighsofsteel_chs

Charleston, SC

Originally Posted by korr20 View Post
    Awesome, amazing vid!

I wonder why all of Broz's comments on that video were removed. Seems to be part of a pattern... Oh, but not here.

ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *snip*
    Saw that...last year

Pat added something like 30 or 40 kg on his snatch in a year? Like I said, let's see him put up his 191kg snatch in a drug tested meet.

Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Scott, he sure replied, WHILE INSULTING OUR ENTIRE FORUM by claiming that the thread in the Oly forum 'nauseated' him.
    You're taking his words out of context. If you had read the entire post, you would have read what he meant by the thread "nauseated him".

Originally Posted by BrozKnows
    ....these issues are very minor. They are not because you need a belt, more stretching or any other nonsense. Just get to where you feel comfortable in the bottom position (wherever that is for you) and try to lift the same way every time. watch your lifts with your camera. If every attempt has different positions then that's a good place to start.
    At the end of the day GoJu got the advice he sought to help him in his lifts. Sometimes people need to hear it from non biased or third party sources to finally accept it as fact.

That was the whole point of the thread to help Goju wasn't it?
    -----------------

My workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168325713

You're taking his words out of context. If you had read the entire post, you would have read what he meant by the thread "nauseated him".
    No, I read the whole post, thoroughly, since the advice was great. You're lacking the history of Broz posting in our forum, and his behavior back then. I know exactly what he meant.

At the end of the day GoJu got the advice he sought to help him in his lifts. Sometimes people need to hear it from non biased or third party sources to finally accept it as fact.

That was the whole point of the thread to help Goju wasn't it?
    Again, you're lacking the history, so while your point may be valid, it's actually irrelevant.

PhD in Broscience crackyflipside's Avatar
    crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000)
    (hopefully) my last post on this matter:

Yeah, Broz may act like a dick online but FCK, what other lifters do we have here with a 415+ sinclair in training that have been coached by Antonio Krastev, as well as being a coach with a very good eye for technique that's already coaching some of the strongest kids the US has seen; not to mention he is pretty quick to answer any questions about technique and training without asking for any monetary support?!?

So what if he's a dick online JEEZ... all this arguing is making me nauseous.

I'm going to train; you guys keep arguing about nothing.
    Last edited by crackyflipside; 03-14-2010 at 10:53 AM.
    Olympic Weightlifting: Cuban Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=703396581

Snatch: 97kg
    Clean and jerk: 120kg
    Front squat 160kg
    Back squat: 170kg

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Originally Posted by crackyflipside View Post

Yeah, Broz may act like a dick online but FCK, what other lifters do we have here with a 415+ sinclair in training that have been coached by Antonio Krastev, as well as being a coach with a very good eye for technique that's already coaching some of the strongest kids the US has seen; not to mention he is pretty quick to answer any questions about technique and training without asking for any monetary support?!?

cracky, he can act like a dick all he wants; that's his prerogative. He should be able to take it like he dishes it out though, WITHOUT CENSORSHIP. Can I act like a dick, too? Back to Broz? Apparently not. That's the point. If he's allowed to insult me and everyone else on here, we should certainly be allowed to stand our ground and defend what we say. He's getting special treatment, which he doesn't deserve, and now has a history of abusive posts at at least 4 different forums that I know of, which he's no longer welcome at.

Yet I get an infraction for disputing a mod's decision. Now we certainly know what kind of mod Scott is.

Thanks Scott, you rock.

PM from scott_donald
    Dear madaozeki,

You have received an infraction at Bodybuilding.com Forums.

Reason: thread/OT posts about moderator decisions
    -------
    fed up with yo moaning... let it be... decisions have been made...
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
    Hope you all feel that your best interests are at heart here on our humble little forum.

"Decisions have been made". Way to take responsibility there, Scott. Your power astounds me and I quiver humbled before you.

The only reason I get an infraction for this is because scott doesn't have the courtesy to keep this discussion in PM's, or even PM me a single time to ask me to stop. No, he let's it escalate here for hours and hours and does nothing but moan himself.
    Last edited by madaozeki; 03-14-2010 at 01:54 PM.

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't consider it nothing when someone insults friends and people I respect.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZachOly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a massage in about 45min, can't wait

Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    trouble in the family so it seems

PhD in Broscience crackyflipside's Avatar
    crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Going to Puntarenas, Costa Rica for a week, I'll be back by Saturday. We are going to do some trips to the jungle and some volcano there and I'll be snapping away with the camera.
    Last edited by crackyflipside; 03-15-2010 at 06:57 AM.
    Olympic Weightlifting: Cuban Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=703396581

Snatch: 97kg
    Clean and jerk: 120kg
    Front squat 160kg
    Back squat: 170kg

Going to Puntarenas, Costa Rica for a week, I'll be back by Saturday. We are going to do some trips to the jungle and some volcano there and I'll be snapping away with the camera.
    Nice. I went to Arenal & Tamarindo last year for Spring Break. Tamarindo was a blast! I wish we had time to see more of San Jose, Tamarindo was beautiful.

Felt good man.
    @thighsofsteel_chs

Charleston, SC

Massage went ok...I had a rookie women and she was pretty weak. Unfortunately, no happy ending

Not bad for $9 though (Private insurance FTW!)

Originally Posted by ZachOly View Post
    Massage went ok...I had a rookie women and she was pretty weak. Unfortunately, no happy ending

Not bad for $9 though (Private insurance FTW!)
    was she hot???

Page 113 of 580 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast