Page 482 of 580 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 532 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,460 of 17388
    mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Robination View Post
    What are you saying is wrong with Hulse's snatch? His knees go in or what?
    Even I can see that he has some technical issues: things like bar path, swinging the bar out front, as well as lack of necessary mobility, but he is basically a total beginner in this realm.

Personally, I really respect that he is opening himself up to the critique of the general public and letting everyone watch him struggle and fail as he learns - rather than just telling everyone what to do and how to do it. It's rare to see people of almost any fitness coaching background to be able to take their ego out of it like that.

If you want to see ridiculous, you should have seen this guy this morning, trying to teach some young guy how to snatch at the gym I'm forced to lift at for a few days while I'm visiting family. He was demonstrating and couldn't even do one himself with no weight...I wish I could describe it... it was like watching someone in their first ever crossfit class - but he was supposed to be the COACH.

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mchase126 View Post
    Even I can see that he has some technical issues: things like bar path, swinging the bar out front, as well as lack of necessary mobility, but he is basically a total beginner in this realm.

Personally, I really respect that he is opening himself up to the critique of the general public and letting everyone watch him struggle and fail as he learns - rather than just telling everyone what to do and how to do it. It's rare to see people of almost any fitness coaching background to be able to take their ego out of it like that.

If you want to see ridiculous, you should have seen this guy this morning, trying to teach some young guy how to snatch at the gym I'm forced to lift at for a few days while I'm visiting family. He was demonstrating and couldn't even do one himself with no weight...I wish I could describe it... it was like watching someone in their first ever crossfit class - but he was supposed to be the COACH.
    Skimmed over his snatch video and for a beginner/non-weightlifter his technique is pretty damn good...I brought up the knees in thing because I don't know what FFF was referring to with his "valgus fault" comment.

ledinred2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledinred2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledinred2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledinred2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledinred2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledinred2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledinred2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledinred2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledinred2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledinred2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ledinred2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by forcefedfreak View Post
    Correct, I have no respect for S&C coaches who don't have profound knowledge of the Oly lifts since they are some of the best tools for creating speed, agility, power, strength, timing, and flexibility.
    There are some of the best tools, yes, but not the only tools.

There aren't even that many weightlifting coaches with a profound knowledge of the lifts, if we're talking about in the US, that is. What S&C coaches do you have respect for?

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, I'm aware that he's a strongman. That doesn't excuse having gross mobility faults as a supposed high level S&C coach.

No, I have no idea what his max deadlift is. But it's not like each kg over a certain amount makes up for a lack of experience in another area.

Correct, I have no respect for S&C coaches who don't have profound knowledge of the Oly lifts since they are some of the best tools for creating speed, agility, power, strength, timing, and flexibility.

Ed Coan was one of the best powerlifters of all time, FYI.
    And Coan didn't have a profound knowledge of the O-lifts, which is why I mentioned him.

Your knowledge of the O-lifts probably isn't so great that's 'profound' either.
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

pb1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pb1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pb1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pb1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pb1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pb1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pb1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pb1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pb1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pb1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pb1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, I'm aware that he's a strongman. That doesn't excuse having gross mobility faults as a supposed high level S&C coach.

No, I have no idea what his max deadlift is. But it's not like each kg over a certain amount makes up for a lack of experience in another area.

Ed Coan was one of the best powerlifters of all time, FYI.
    The opportunity cost of an S and C coach teaching non oly weightlifters the technique of the classic lifts to a proficient degree, is often too high mostly in terms of time. Yes they are great for explosiveness but so are many plyometric activities and even merely the power clean, which requires less time to learn than the classic lifts

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Robination View Post
    Skimmed over his snatch video and for a beginner/non-weightlifter his technique is pretty damn good...I brought up the knees in thing because I don't know what FFF was referring to with his "valgus fault" comment.
    He posted a video recently where he couldn't squat with a bar overhead without his knees collapsing. Technically this could be attributed to something else (would need to watch in person) but most often it's a valgus knee fault. Being a beginner is one thing, but not being able to perform a simple over head squat is just embarrassing for a guy who acts like he is the pinnacle of the S&C world.

Originally Posted by ledinred2 View Post
    There are some of the best tools, yes, but not the only tools.

There aren't even that many weightlifting coaches with a profound knowledge of the lifts, if we're talking about in the US, that is. What S&C coaches do you have respect for?
    No one said they are the only tools, but if you're leaving some of the best tools out of your arsenal you'll never be as good as you can be, or as good as someone who has those tools to work with. That's the point.

Regarding WL coaches in the US not having a profound knowledge of the lifts, I guess technically there is no strict definition, but you're just being pedantic to make a point.

Originally Posted by GoJu View Post
    And Coan didn't have a profound knowledge of the O-lifts, which is why I mentioned him.

Your knowledge of the O-lifts probably isn't so great that's 'profound' either.
    Then in the case of Ed Coan I'd say he was probably a great powerlifter and/or powerlifting coach, but falls short as a S&C coach. Regarding my knowledge, see above.

Originally Posted by pb1993 View Post
    The opportunity cost of an S and C coach teaching non oly weightlifters the technique of the classic lifts to a proficient degree, is often too high mostly in terms of time. Yes they are great for explosiveness but so are many plyometric activities and even merely the power clean, which requires less time to learn than the classic lifts
    From my personal experience I don't agree. I don't find it difficult to get people to the point of benefiting from the lifts. Not everyone has to have a picture perfect lift. Also, a power clean is just as technical as the full variation, personally I think it's a waste of time to teach someone the powerclean to which you're probably referring to, which is a bastardized version of a clean most highschool and college athletes do.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Any of you Ohio guys going to the meet in Columbus on October 27th?

I am planning on it being my first meet, looking forward to it.

Whats some good ways to find some local meets, the only ones I am coming up with are through a cross fit guy at my gym.
    Pigs get feed. Hogs get slaughtered.

Gym-Meet-(Gym 12-31-13)

Snatch: 205-155-210
    Clean: 235-235-260
    C&J: 215-205-235
    Press: 175
    BS: 340
    FS: 325

Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Posted this on reddit, but maybe someone here could have good advice:

I have pain on my clavicle disturbingly frequent, when the bar rests on my front rack position. I'm not sure why this is. I have Front Squatted 145kgx1 and 115kgx10, yet it can be painful with just 60kg at times.
    I usually have red bruising on my clavicle too. My left side is especially bad/painful, with the skin actually having a depressed/sunken in characteristic after training. I know this is normally something that is supposed to just "go away after time" but it has been quite long, (+1 yr) of these symptoms.
    I attached a video of myself shirtless, to perhaps see any asymmetries or anything while in a front rack position. The weight on the bar is 61kg, yet it was causing some pain.
    To my knowledge, there is nothing incorrect about my front rack position. If there is, please let me know. Otherwise, is there anything I can do to try to fix this constant pain and bruising? The only thing I was thinking was perhaps adding exercises for my chest, like BB or DB bench press, to hypertrophy it and get a better shelf underneath my clavicle.
    Any advice is very helpful, thank you!

Have you found Brodin? CuriousGM's Avatar
    CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Keefinator02 View Post
    Any of you Ohio guys going to the meet in Columbus on October 27th?

I am planning on it being my first meet, looking forward to it.

Whats some good ways to find some local meets, the only ones I am coming up with are through a cross fit guy at my gym.
    I was thinking about it, but I just got back in the gym after a 4 month break and my form has gone to sh*t. On the plus side I lift at a CrossFit gym now and 9/10 HBBs everywhere.

schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Little disappointed. Hit 185 max bs today. Missed 93 then 91. Was hoping for 93-95.

I'll take it though, I wasn't feeling amazing. I should have tried to max Wednesday then again today.

I'll post vid later.
    Snatch: 122
    CJ: 142

Log: http://adamkosna.blogspot.com/

Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CuriousGM View Post
    I was thinking about it, but I just got back in the gym after a 4 month break and my form has gone to sh*t. On the plus side I lift at a CrossFit gym now and 9/10 HBBs everywhere.
    Nothing's wrong with that. The new gym I mean.

How much are these competitions usually? I know you have to pay a membership fee to USAW or something.

I am hoping to hit 100 and 85. I will be pumped for that for being new and my first meet of any kind.
    Pigs get feed. Hogs get slaughtered.

Gym-Meet-(Gym 12-31-13)

Snatch: 205-155-210
    Clean: 235-235-260
    C&J: 215-205-235
    Press: 175
    BS: 340
    FS: 325

strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pls respond

I squatted for the first time in 1-2 weeks on thursday (had first set of tests for the semester) and I still have crippling doms in my quads. Someone tell me how to fix it so I can squat again

nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by strengthsthetic View Post
    pls respond

I squatted for the first time in 1-2 weeks on thursday (had first set of tests for the semester) and I still have crippling doms in my quads. Someone tell me how to fix it so I can squat again
    Go squat again, it'll be gone sooner than if you don't squat.
    Vulpea când n-ajunge la struguri zice că-s acri.

Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000) Greco-Roman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nikolic993 View Post
    Go squat again, it'll be gone sooner than if you don't squat.
    True story

strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    never had doms like this before. I did knees in/chuanfu style squats and my knees feel basically pain free now but very achey doms in my vastus medialis from more activation than usual

schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    never had doms like this before. I did knees in/chuanfu style squats and my knees feel basically pain free now but very achey doms in my vastus medialis from more activation than usual
    Roll dat bitch out.

Have you found Brodin? CuriousGM's Avatar
    CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Keefinator02 View Post
    Nothing's wrong with that. The new gym I mean.

How much are these competitions usually? I know you have to pay a membership fee to USAW or something.

I am hoping to hit 100 and 85. I will be pumped for that for being new and my first meet of any kind.
    USAW membership is $50/year IIRC and every meet I've been to was $15 - $25.

Originally Posted by schabowy90 View Post
    Roll dat bitch out.
    that hurts way too much right now

that hurts way too much right now
    Well then the only advice i have is

Stop being a pussy

Do a light jog.

mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchase126 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Greco-Roman View Post
    Posted this on reddit, but maybe someone here could have good advice:

I have pain on my clavicle disturbingly frequent, when the bar rests on my front rack position. I'm not sure why this is. I have Front Squatted 145kgx1 and 115kgx10, yet it can be painful with just 60kg at times.
    I usually have red bruising on my clavicle too. My left side is especially bad/painful, with the skin actually having a depressed/sunken in characteristic after training. I know this is normally something that is supposed to just "go away after time" but it has been quite long, (+1 yr) of these symptoms.
    I attached a video of myself shirtless, to perhaps see any asymmetries or anything while in a front rack position. The weight on the bar is 61kg, yet it was causing some pain.
    To my knowledge, there is nothing incorrect about my front rack position. If there is, please let me know. Otherwise, is there anything I can do to try to fix this constant pain and bruising? The only thing I was thinking was perhaps adding exercises for my chest, like BB or DB bench press, to hypertrophy it and get a better shelf underneath my clavicle.
    Any advice is very helpful, thank you!

I think you and I may have had a similar problem...!

Are you able to comfortably achieve a narrower grip? I played around with mine until I found that as narrow as possible (right outside of my shoulders) actually makes the shelf of my shoulders really strong and is shockingly comfortable, as well as pushing the bar back against my neck a bit, rather than just trying to keep it sitting on the shoulders. I had to open up my T-spine and shoulders a lot before doing it, but it paid off and this positioning also made it easier to push my chest out - my posture during front squats has never been better.

Originally Posted by schabowy90 View Post
    Well then the only advice i have is

Stop being a pussy
    will do

Danmacca is just really nice. (+1000) Danmacca is just really nice. (+1000) Danmacca is just really nice. (+1000) Danmacca is just really nice. (+1000) Danmacca is just really nice. (+1000) Danmacca is just really nice. (+1000) Danmacca is just really nice. (+1000) Danmacca is just really nice. (+1000) Danmacca is just really nice. (+1000) Danmacca is just really nice. (+1000) Danmacca is just really nice. (+1000)
    Checking in

3 years and 11 months after OP
    Snatch- 93
    C&J- 113
    Before injury

BS- 5x145
    FS- 3x125

@~72

Had day 1 of 2 Kendrick Farris mini camp today.

Dude is ****in yoked to the gills

Originally Posted by mchase126 View Post
    I think you and I may have had a similar problem...!

Are you able to comfortably achieve a narrower grip? I played around with mine until I found that as narrow as possible (right outside of my shoulders) actually makes the shelf of my shoulders really strong and is shockingly comfortable, as well as pushing the bar back against my neck a bit, rather than just trying to keep it sitting on the shoulders. I had to open up my T-spine and shoulders a lot before doing it, but it paid off and this positioning also made it easier to push my chest out - my posture during front squats has never been better.
    Still can be painful even that close. Plus I could never jerk like that. Thanks for the response though!

Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Starting my 14-year-old bro to oly lift today (he's been lifting for 2 years almost or so), any suggestions for a young starting weightlifter? He has a decent strength base for his size/age, I just need to teach him technique (which I'm not very expert at myself, I'm intermediate, and that's an overstatement already).

So any technique cues for him? Appreciate it.

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ensix View Post
    Starting my 14-year-old bro to oly lift today (he's been lifting for 2 years almost or so), any suggestions for a young starting weightlifter? He has a decent strength base for his size/age, I just need to teach him technique (which I'm not very expert at myself, I'm intermediate, and that's an overstatement already).

So any technique cues for him? Appreciate it.

1. Cal Strength progression videos on YouTube
    2. Keep the weight light
    3. Post vids here for further feedback

unlocking asian genetics DaTruth1's Avatar
    DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^The number of times that's been posted it should just be a sticky by now.
    112.5 snatch
    131 cj

Log: http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthread.php?t=15188

nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000) nikolic993 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How many reps would you guys recommend for Snatch and CnJ per session for a beginner doing the Cal strength progression?I'm gonna be doing a 5x5 type program with the sn and cnj added after the main lifts alternating them each session 6 days a week(3 times/week per lift),and the intensity will be low for the other stuff cause I haven't trained in 4 months.
    Vulpea când n-ajunge la struguri zice că-s acri.

slow vs fast descent on squat

which has better advantages over the other?

Page 482 of 580 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 532 ... LastLast