scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz

2016 release weightlifting shoes

olympic year... i am still using my 2004 Adipures bought about 2007...

adidas have released their olympic year shoe... what has nike got coming out? cant seem to find any info...

Leistung 16 Shoes vs ??? to get all my money....
    Sleepy.

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by scott_donald View Post
    olympic year... i am still using my 2004 Adipures bought about 2007...

adidas have released their olympic year shoe... what has nike got coming out? cant seem to find any info...

Leistung 16 Shoes vs ??? to get all my money....
    I've heard differing stories about Nike coming out with a newer version, a Romaleo 3. Some have said it's not going to happen, they'll just come out with more colorways, others have said there's a new version. I'm interested as well, as I currently have Rom 1's which I love. Bought them Jan, 2012 and they're holding up great.

I've seen a couple of reviews on the new Adidas Leistung's, and for the most part, they've been positive. Higher heel (not sure how much) and the BOA lacing system does tighten up well, just not sure about longevity on the lacing system.

I'm also looking at the Anta's that Hookgrip is selling, but can't stand the colors!!
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

JihadShark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JihadShark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JihadShark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JihadShark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JihadShark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JihadShark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JihadShark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JihadShark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JihadShark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JihadShark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JihadShark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't think there's any difference in the year a shoe gets released. I have the adipower, and my friends are mixed between adipowers, adidas powerlifts, and nike romas. Everyone seems content with what they have, though one with the romas think the adipowers have better build quality.
    Started 4/1/2015

S 355
    B 245
    D 405

Sn 98 kg
    CJ 115 kg

185 BW

meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JihadShark View Post
    I don't think there's any difference in the year a shoe gets released. I have the adipower, and my friends are mixed between adipowers, adidas powerlifts, and nike romas. Everyone seems content with what they have, though one with the romas think the adipowers have better build quality.
    Appreciated your efforts.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    weird bump but i bought the

Leistung Rio and loving them so far... just been squatting and light pulling as back not 100% but awesome so far...
    Sleepy.

meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) meryalpes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Can I see t he picture of shoes.