boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question about my e-stane and m-drol order from large online supplier of supplements

I recently ordered some 2 bottles of e-stane and a bottle of mdrol and a bottle of pplex to try to stack up before the ban. i just recieved a confirmation email saying that the mdrol was shipped yesterday, but the estane and mdrol were on backorder by the manufacturer. they said that they expected to recieve the product by the end of the week, and then they would send it to me.. However, i am wondering with the recent ban, if the manufactures will ever send them to the supplier? Does anyone have any idea? should i cancel the order? its not from bb.com, but another large supplier.. its a big site, almost like a warehouse or something.. *hint*hint* lol..

i hope i wont get in trouble for that^ lol.. i always have ordered from bb.com, but with the ban i had to find somewhere else and this was the only place i could find.. thanks for any help guys!!!

boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boilermakers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just want to make sure i can get the order canceled soon enough if i need to. i guess i will try emailing them. would love to get the e-stane and pplex for future cycles tho.. any help will be appreciated brahs..

Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500)
    they should still send it, since these compounds arent illegal yet
    NJ Crew

mod negged
    -start : -999
    -current : -257

making my way out of the deep red sea

True, but they said the manufacturer (cel) was backordered. Do u think CEL will even be able to send it out cuz of halting production cuz of the ban??

well i just got my mdrol. do you guys think CEL will send the warehouse anymore pplex or estane??

bizzump!!

harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Odd I ordered e-stane from a warehouse as well and they said it was in stock today? I am starting to question ever buying from this warehouse again.

hmm.. well the email they sent me yesterday said they were planning on getting it back in stock today or tomorrow. so maybe it really was in stock today?? hold on let me check my email for anything!

nothing in my email.. i just sent them another email regarding this though. and on their website it shows the pplex out of stock, but the e-stane in stock.. hmm... any CEL guys know if you'll be shipping more stuff to this warehouse?

Just got this email from them.. Hopefully it's right!!

At this time, we are still expecting to receive all prohormones that are currently on order. If we are updated at a later time that there will be further delay or any other problems with the products, we will notify you as soon as possible and a refund would be issued. Please respond if we can assist you further. Thank you for choosing Supplement Warehouse![Rep: Carissa]