dmosley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmosley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmosley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmosley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmosley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmosley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmosley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmosley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmosley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmosley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmosley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Muscle Tech's pro series pre workout - Feedback

I have been taking pre-workout supplements for some time now and in the past i have taken Cellucor's C4, Cellucor's C4 Mass, and Optimum Nurtition Platinum Pre. I decided to take a break from pre-workout supplements and naturally boost my hormones by squatting everyday. As a christmas gift this year i was given Muscle Tech Pro Series Neurocore Pre-Workout. The pumps are solid, the mind muscle connection has improved but not significantly, and my energy is through the roof.

PROBLEM!
    For the first time ever with a pre-workout supplement i begin to feel sick when ever i lift heavy or with intensity (not to full recovery). I wanted to know if anyone was having this problem. I am open to suggestions and feedback.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so you are only having issues when lifitng heavy or doing intense training? have you ever had this issue in the past? if that is the case I would dial back the dose and know your limitiations when it comes to going heavy
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)